Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD "GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH" HARDCORE CHALLENGE

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    If WILLDAFROG is no longer interested in participating in the HARDCORE CHALLENGE, we'll be looking for one more person.......... submit your stories and make sure you're 100% dedicated to post your weekly photos and updates.........and interact with the community here on this thread!
    I'm your man. I'm already committed to doing it, see my thread here:http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=19092

Default MD MHP Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    HARCORE CHALLENGE ATHLETES:

(5) Sharon Garrett (GYMDIVA)

(6) Dominick O'Neill (Dom O)

(7) Peter R. Anske (Panske)

(8) Will F (Willdafrog)
    Sorry for the delay guy's my pic's will be up ASAP. But I just wanted to say that I'm pumped and ready to go for the challenge. I look forward to seeing the progress from everyone from week to week.

Anske-

Hey Dave,

Im still interested, this would be a good chance to pick some people who applied nice n early and hve been checking it every day.

Im already ready to go if you are. I have a month left of "off season" before I begin prep for my show (5/10/08,) so it'd be a good chance to see what some Palumbo and Mr. G advice can do in a month, then we can see how I can dial it down...

IM SO HUNGRY, IT'S SICK!!!!

Default CARDIO SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START WITH 30 MINUTES OF SLOW CARDIO YOUR HEARTRATE SHOULD NEVER BE ABOVE 120 IN FACT FOR MY LAST SHOW MY HEARTRATE NEVER GOT ABOVE 103.I HAVE TRAINED WITH AND SEEN ENOUGH OF EVERY TOP PRO THEY ALL FOLLOW THE SAME.DO YOUR CARDIO AFTER YOUR WORKOUT.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!

YOU CAN CALL 24-7 FOR MOTIVATION OR JUST HELP WITH YOUR WORKOUTS.
    JUST GIVE ME A JINGLE (516)541-2516
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Hey Mr. G - why just 100 or less than 120bpm - i thought the goal was 130bpm?

Default I need this

guys please i want this so bad. Ive posted my story and I promise there is noone here as dedicated and driven as me. I will work my ass of a give you amazing results. I train 6 days a week and have put on 30 natural pounds since may 5th. My first contest is this may in fortwalton beach florida. I know i can do this trust me you won't be let down this is my dream and passion. Plus I just got married and moved and i am broke as a joke.

can natty pb or some other form of fat replace the 1/4c nuts on the female plan?

Nobody

Default Still interested

If Will F is out I'm still interested. I already posted picks but can post more. I'll keep up with the weekly pic schedule as required.

(2) Calves

Standing Calf Raises or Calf Presses on Leg Press machine 1 set (15 reps)
    Seated Calf Raises 1 set (15 reps)

have a suggestion to substitute this exercise if ur gym doesnt have either of these equipemnts?
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Please consider me as a replacement for Will F if he does not want to participate. My story is post #31 and there are some pics from my last show as well.

I am really looking forward to taking my body to the next level of muscularity and hardness if chosen.

Thanks for the consideration

I too would like to be re-considered...i have post previous pics, i can get more on of what i look like today...with xmas around the corner i feel lucky, im currently undergoing a prep for my 3rd competitive year of bodybuilding and would love to come in with all the momentum i can comming from the support of team MD...im in bed nightly by9 up by 5 for cardio my commitment is no question my desire can never be doubted i refuse to accept the average i want above average i wanna be given the oppurtunity to show what this challenge is all about hard work overcomes all...but a sound and strong mind will take you to the top...thanks for the reconsideration...happy holidays!
    www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
    "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

I would like to be considered for this because I truely belive GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I struggled through my early adulthood with my weight...something I had NEVER had to be concerned with before. I was always told "eat everything in moderation" "do cardio and you don't have to worry about getting fat"! Well let me tell you....no let me show you what that does to someone... and

After getting to 200lbs on my 5'5 frame I decided it was time for a change...I began loosing weight by the Adkins Diet...then progressivly over the next year it became anorexia and if and when I did eat bulemia...I fought hard to get past these things and eating right after not eating added weight on me quickly. I rose back to 170 from 95lbs in about a year. I have been working out and eating properly since July and I have never felt better. I have many women who have inspired me to use my past struggles to do this the right way and to work hard to see my results. I don't want to be skinny anymore...I want to be RIPPED to SHREDS!!! WHOO!

I have started a baseline but I really want to compete in the Spring so I need help stepping it up a notch and knock everyones socks off! I am ready to be determined and I love to push weights...I would be honored and blessed to have this opportunity!

This is my current situation and what I look like!
    I weigh 155 and 5'5

Quote Originally Posted by amandagano View Post
    I would like to be considered for this because I truely belive GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I struggled through my early adulthood with my weight...something I had NEVER had to be concerned with before. I was always told "eat everything in moderation" "do cardio and you don't have to worry about getting fat"! Well let me tell you....no let me show you what that does to someone...After getting to 200lbs on my 5'5 frame I decided it was time for a change...I began loosing weight by the Adkins Diet...then progressivly over the next year it became anorexia and if and when I did eat bulemia...I fought hard to get past these things and eating right after not eating added weight on me quickly. I rose back to 170 from 95lbs in about a year. I have been working out and eating properly since July and I have never felt better. I have many women who have inspired me to use my past struggles to do this the right way and to work hard to see my results. I don't want to be skinny anymore...I want to be RIPPED to SHREDS!!! WHOO!

I have started a baseline but I really want to compete in the Spring so I need help stepping it up a notch and knock everyones socks off! I am ready to be determined and I love to push weights...I would be honored and blessed to have this opportunity!

I weigh 155 and 5'5
    Wow!!! Great job!!!!

Amanda you look awesome!!!!!!!!

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by amandagano View Post

I struggled through my early adulthood with my weight...something I had NEVER had to be concerned with before. I was always told "eat everything in moderation" "do cardio and you don't have to worry about getting fat"! Well let me tell you....no let me show you what that does to someone... and

After getting to 200lbs on my 5'5 frame I decided it was time for a change...I began loosing weight by the Adkins Diet...then progressivly over the next year it became anorexia and if and when I did eat bulemia...I fought hard to get past these things and eating right after not eating added weight on me quickly. I rose back to 170 from 95lbs in about a year. I have been working out and eating properly since July and I have never felt better. I have many women who have inspired me to use my past struggles to do this the right way and to work hard to see my results. I don't want to be skinny anymore...I want to be RIPPED to SHREDS!!! WHOO!

I weigh 155 and 5'5

Good stuff!!! Awesome progress!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    Wow!!! Great job!!!!
    Thanks guys I appreciate it...its been a good start but I need some real direction to get me to where I want to be. I love this lifestyle and I want to only progress!

;o) manda

hey was jsut reading through the threads and saw that you guys needed an extra person for the challenge. my story was post 38 on page 3 of the thread i look foreward to hitting 220lbs by late spring hopefully to compete in october and im currently at 190. thanks for reading

justin-

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast