Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD "GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH" HARDCORE CHALLENGE

Everyone following this diet should be on a FIBER supplement or you'll have trouble moving your bowels (since carb-free diets have very little fiiber in them). Additionally, Fiber supplements help to burn fat, keep your cholesterol levels down, and help maintain a healthy colon. Sugar-free Metamucil works fine (1 serving 2x per day). I sell a great fiber supplement called FIBERLYZE (sugar-free soluble and insoluble fiber)-- http://speciesnutrition.com/order/st...?idCategory=53

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Everyone following this diet should be on a FIBER supplement or you'll have trouble moving your bowels (since carb-free diets have very little fiiber in them). Additionally, Fiber supplements help to burn fat, keep your cholesterol levels down, and help maintain a healthy colon. Sugar-free Metamucil works fine (1 serving 2x per day). I sell a great fiber supplement called FIBERLYZE (sugar-free soluble and insoluble fiber)-- http://speciesnutrition.com/order/st...?idCategory=53
    Thanks Dave. Does the fiber content essentially counter the carbs per serving?

Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    Thanks Dave. Does the fiber content essentially counter the carbs per serving?
    The carbs are from FIBER (fiber is by definition a NON-ABSORBABLE carbohydrate).......so there's no need to worry about the carb count in the fiber. Just make sure that the flavoring system is not from sugar (sugar-free metamucil and Fiberlyze using sucralose).

All participants should be starting out with 45 min of low intensity cardio per day (keep your heart rate under 130bpm)- either first thing in the morning on empty stomach or immediately after weight training. If you must do it at another time of the day, that's fine too.

oh so it's 45min and not 30min like stated earlier? ok...

Make sure you post your weekly photos this week!

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRANSFORMING YOUR BODIES KNOW IS THE TIME TO TRANSFORM YOUR SOLE ,JUST AS CHRISTMAS IS THE BIRTH OF JESUS ,WHICH MEANS A NEW BEGINING .TRANSFORM YOUR THINKING EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS,EVERY DAY IS NEW AND FILED WITH EXCITMENT.YOU MUST HAVE NO DOUBT THE MAN UPSTAIRS IS TAKING CARE OF YOU, THRU MY THOUGHTS I WILL ATTRACT ALL THIS THINGS INTO MY LIFE.ONLY THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS THROW THE NEGATIVE ONES IN THE PAPER SHREDER.
    IN YOUR WORLD EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

LOVE PEACE AND SERENITY

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

We're up to 45 for this week!

Default 12/24 /07 STARTS WEEK2

ALL YOUR SUPPS SHOULD ARRIVE SHORTLY .AS FER AS YOUR DIET YOU CAN INTERCHANGE YOUR MEALS YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW IN THE ORDER IT WAS WRITTEN IF YOU EAT CHICKEN ALL DAY DRINK SHAKES ETC.

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Default PICS

WE NEED YOUR PICS EACH WEEK WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND WAIST HIPS THIGHS BICEPS AND BODYFAT .

"NO ONE IS GOING TO RUIN MY DAY"
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Wink STARTING PICS

as much as I dont like these pics after not working out for over a week...here we are at our starting point!
    Attached Images Attached Images

MHP%20NEW.jpg

TRANSFORMATION 2 TIP OF THE WEEK #2: MACHINE SIDE LATERAL RAISES

Where's everyone's photos for the week????

oh I started my week on sunday so I was waiting until then...

Nobody

It's kind of a bummer that these four challengers were picked back on Dec. 12 and we still have yet to see any progress picks. Hopefully you all are following through. Well assuming you are good luck and I'm sure we all hope to see some pics soon.

mine r coming 2morrow.

I'm giving them until after NEW YEARS (the latest) and then we'll dump them and get new ones if they can't adhere to the rules. I understand that this is a busy season so I'm allowing this to slip just this one time.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast