Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD "GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH" HARDCORE CHALLENGE

Congratulations to all the participants of the 2nd MHP Transformation Challenge. I'm proud of the mettle and determination that everyone showed. Here' the final photos and summaries: Please feel free to submit better AFTER photos so that we can use them in an upcoming edition of MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT magazine. Perhaps you can put on some PROTAN and and take some good quality photos in good lighting. After all the weeks of hard work, I'd hate to see you represented with poor AFTER PHOTOS:

http://transform.musculardevelopment...ent/view/56/1/

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']My name is James Dodge I'm 18 years old at a height of 6'3 weighing 206 lbs, and I am a self made, self taught, and self educated natural bodybuilder that was once obese and turned myself into a chiseled bodybuilder that looked like glass. The purpose for me righting you is be chosen as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. The reason why Iím asking this is because I have become depleted from a very grueling two year move from hell and back with my Mother Sue-Ann. We moved from Carver, MA near Plymouth, MA to Florida. We made this move after a year to two years after a divorce to start new lives and move away from the past and start living again but unfortunately it was all lies about how cheap it was in Florida because you have to pay high community fees, a lot of different insurances, and high taxes, that all add up to be about $10,000 a year or more. So after that disappointment we went back home to recuperate and regroup, and stayed with family friends for almost 2 months then rented a condo for 6 months down on Cape Cod in the town Falmouth, MA and we looked into NH but couldnít find any good places to live up there. But while we were up there we were told about SC and how nice it was like Florida, and how much cheaper it was compared to Florida. So we soon after went to SC near Charleston to check it out, and found a new house to buy in a subdivision located in Summerville, SC that we were going to buy but once we got back to New England we decided it was too small and we didnít want to live in a city or subdivision type of living situation so we canceled the contract to buy the house. Soon after that we decided we were going to buy a home somewhere in New England like New Hampshire and Maine area, or maybe even Oregon. But a week later we got a phone call about such an amazing business proposition that we just couldnít resist not buying a bigger house for the same price as the smaller one we were supposed to buy. We were told that we could buy the house and flip it for $20,000 more so we bought it in good intentions to make back some money that we lost during the first year of looking for a home. As of now all I can tell you after about 10 months later of being sick living in Summerville, SC in an environment surrounded by pollution, poverty, abnormal obesity of 300-700 plus people and Iím not kidding Itís normal for this area, also if you have to drive anywhere you have to drive interstate roads with reckless drivers surrounding you everywhere, very high crime, and murder right down the street every single week itís all lies, lies, lies and were selling this brand new house that weíve lived in for about 10 months now with no furniture because the house was never going to be our home, so now weíre just waiting for it to sell. As of now were selling it for below appraised market value just so we can go home and get back to New England. Now weíve found a beautiful country place to live in NH, and were going home to build our beautiful Reproduction Saltbox home as soon as this house sells in this SC hell hole. After this 2 year move, and moving to SC it has taken a toll on us because we both have gotten depleted, fat, soft, also myself and my Mother collapsed because of all the stress and sickness from living in such a sickeningly polluted environment. Iíve gotten so depleted that Iíve lost most of my hard earned muscle and have lost at least 2 inches just on each of my arms alone. I would like to let it be known I that I was once severely obese at 300 pounds at around 13 and 14 years old. I was so obese that you couldnít even see my knuckles on my hands or the ankles of my legs I literally was busting out of my skin. And to note I still have the doctorís records to prove this. Because of being so obese I was harassed constantly, beat up, choked, spit on, and called hurtful vicious fat names all from just being fat. I never even bothered anyone I was just picked as a victim of abuse for just being overweight. Because of that I had to start defending myself by trying to protect myself and back talking. How I became obese was from going thru a very black, torturous, and satanic divorce that that seemed like it was never ending. I will only give a brief synopsis of because it because was such a horrific divorce that physically almost killed not only me but my Mom too. I became so severely obese from eating food constantly because of the depression of the divorce I was in front of the television constantly eating food like boxes of graham crackers, crackers with peanut butter and jelly, ice cream, and many, many other fattening foods, also every so often mom said lets go get a cake out of depression, and Iíd devour the whole cake within half an hour. So because of a divorce between my Mother and my father I became obese from soothing my depression with food, and television. My Mother unfortunately fell in love with the wrong person my father when she married him he appeared to be normal. But eventually he ended up being an abuser, an adulterer, an evil, mentally sick, perverted, Jesus freak, wonder lust, that ran away every time he couldnít handle responsibility as a husband and father. He would just abandon us his family me and my Mom without even making sure we had any food or money for us on many occasions over the years of their marriage. All I can say thank God my Mother finally realized that he was never going to change even thou he always said he would change his hurtful, and harmful ways, and we would be a happy, healthy family. Every time he would come back home he begged my Mother to take him back always after he returned from running away. So my Mother would take him back in love for him, and belief of his empty promises, those promises never happened or never lasted too long because he is a liar, a cheat, and a thief he even at times just came back to save up money to run away again. Also because of the destruction of the divorce I wasnít the only one affected because of it. My Mom had become sickly thin from all the stress, and smoking packs, and packs of cigarettes every day so Iím just thankful we both got out of that horrific warfare of the divorce, alive, healthy, and the victors. But even though we were both fallen during the end, and after the divorce we had become resilient and compelled to heal ourselves, get ourselves healthy, and to keep moving forward. So my Mother stopped smoking as much, we both started lifting weights at the YMCA, we got rid of the junk food, and started to eat healthy. Iím thankful to my Mother for everything because she basically raised me without a father in the picture with normalcy while battling my fatherís abnormalcy through the dysfunctional divorce. What really triggered me to realize I had to transform myself, and get serious about being healthy was because of a tryout for football in school. At the practice I couldnít even do the sprint running across the field during the first practice tryout to become part of the team because I was so unhealthy. So after facing such embarrassment I broke down, and cried for hours walking slowly home from school. I became driven to the point where I decided I needed to change my life. So I picked myself up from that point of failure, and took one step at a time, and started walking to and from school and drinking gallons and gallons of water every day, and I basically starved myself barley eating many times. I also started to lift weights with more consistently and it just took off from there and I found my passion for bodybuilding. All I can say is that it was a miracle, and blessing from God that helped me get out of being obese to transforming myself into a chiseled body builder. I educated myself about all aspects of bodybuilding by studying books, magazines, videos, all on, training, nutrition, and everything else I could get my hands on to learn from. Iíve become a body builder that is self taught that educated on all aspects of the bodybuilding lifestyle trough educating my mind on what I had to know to become a bodybuilder. By getting healthy and getting out of such a horrible circumstance of being obese to becoming a chiseled body builder of all things. I feel that if I never would have gone through what Iíve gone through I never would have known what I want to do in my life. I also know I would have never gained the training, resilience, and knowledge that I need in my life by becoming a body builder of all things. But I guess that Iím destined for all that Iíve faced to be a testimony for those who donít know how to get healthy. Thatís why Iím now studying through ISSA to receive my personal training license so I can help others with their health with my guidance, and support someone who has been there and succeeded. Without bodybuilding I would have never gotten the foundation that I need for what my future profession is going to be. My goal is within the next 2 years is to get into the field of professional wrestling. Wrestling has also been my passion for many years now ever since I was a child, and I intend to do my best to become a professional wrestler through hard work, educating my mind, and by building my body as best as I can to succeed as a professional wrestler. That is why I need to become not just a body builder like I was again but become much more massive so that I will have a chance to become a successful professional wrestler. Now that you can see who I am and a through a brief synopsis of myself, a young man that has concurred such adversities in life. By overcoming them, and becoming resilient through something that I never would have expected through body building being in my life. Through body building I found a way to not only strengthen my body, but my mind, and soul in life. But sadly after a 2 year move I have lost most of my hard eared muscle, I have become dissipated, and I feel as Iím going backwards. I also donít know what to do because ever since Iíve moved, whenever I get a chance I train my ass off in the gym, and I do my best to eat correctly, and it seems that Iím not getting anywhere at all. So now Iím finally asking for help, and guidance from someone who will care about helping me to become a body builder once again, and further myself. So I can achieve my goals in body building which is to become massively huge while being proportioned so I can make an impact in the field of professional wrestling as a WWE athlete. I'm asking in whole heartedness will you please help me to become a body builder again by guiding, teaching, and directing me. I am asking you please choose me as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. I know that I can absolutely trust all the advice that I would receive through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge, without a doubt in my mind to help me reach my goals. While helping me to retain what muscle Iíve lost, and gain even more muscle while helping me get to my goals even quicker than I could do by myself. With all of the provided knowledge that I would receive about every aspect on bodybuilding, and nutrition from some of the top gurus of the body building world. Also through my success during the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge my goal is to help encourage people to get healthy, get in shape. I want encourage and motivate people to get back what was either stolen from them through unfortunate circumstances, or even just get healthy and in shape to become a better person not only on the outside but the inside. In closing I would like to tell you that I deeply appreciate that youíve taken your time to read my story and see a synopsis of who I am, what Iíve overcome in my life, and how I did it. In all respects would also like to say thank you for this amazing opportunity of taking part in MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so I can become a body builder again, and get far beyond what I thought was possible.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']P.S. [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] I would also like to ask you would you please chose my Mother Sue-Ann who is a young 52 for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Transformation challenge because she has also become greatly depleted from this move to. I can tell you she is defiantly not a quitter because as Iíve said she got us both out of a very tragic dark evil situation from the past that Iíve mentioned. My Mother once was a body builder without really even knowing she was before she married the wrong man, and lost 20 years of her life because of him, and running my Mother in the ground with her health. But she always still tryís to stay active and not give up and move ahead. Before we moved my Mother was also a power swimmer, and lifted weights at the East Bridgewater YMCA were we went to the gym for many years. Before we moved she was finally stopped smoking, and was starting to get healthy again after the divorce was over she started turn into a body builder once again. But now after this devastating move to hell she has gone backwards as I have. So will you please choose my Mother Sue-Ann as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so she can get healthy, and in shape again to feel good about herself, so she love herself again? [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']In All Respects Sincerely, [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']James Dodge[/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]

To View My Pictures Click On The Link Below.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563282290JFfrAh

Cool A FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH

My name is James Dodge I'm 18 years old at a height of 6'3 weighing 206 lbs, and I am a self made, self taught, and self educated natural bodybuilder that was once obese and turned myself into a chiseled bodybuilder that looked like glass. The purpose for me righting you is be chosen as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. The reason why Iím asking this is because I have become depleted from a very grueling two year move from hell and back with my Mother Sue-Ann. We moved from Carver, MA near Plymouth, MA to Florida. We made this move after a year to two years after a divorce to start new lives and move away from the past and start living again but unfortunately it was all lies about how cheap it was in Florida because you have to pay high community fees, a lot of different insurances, and high taxes, that all add up to be about $10,000 a year or more. So after that disappointment we went back home to recuperate and regroup, and stayed with family friends for almost 2 months then rented a condo for 6 months down on Cape Cod in the town Falmouth, MA and we looked into NH but couldnít find any good places to live up there. But while we were up there we were told about SC and how nice it was like Florida, and how much cheaper it was compared to Florida. So we soon after went to SC near Charleston to check it out, and found a new house to buy in a subdivision located in Summerville, SC that we were going to buy but once we got back to New England we decided it was too small and we didnít want to live in a city or subdivision type of living situation so we canceled the contract to buy the house. Soon after that we decided we were going to buy a home somewhere in New England like New Hampshire and Maine area, or maybe even Oregon. But a week later we got a phone call about such an amazing business proposition that we just couldnít resist not buying a bigger house for the same price as the smaller one we were supposed to buy. We were told that we could buy the house and flip it for $20,000 more so we bought it in good intentions to make back some money that we lost during the first year of looking for a home. As of now all I can tell you after about 10 months later of being sick living in Summerville, SC in an environment surrounded by pollution, poverty, abnormal obesity of 300-700 plus people and Iím not kidding Itís normal for this area, also if you have to drive anywhere you have to drive interstate roads with reckless drivers surrounding you everywhere, very high crime, and murder right down the street every single week itís all lies, lies, lies and were selling this brand new house that weíve lived in for about 10 months now with no furniture because the house was never going to be our home, so now weíre just waiting for it to sell. As of now were selling it for below appraised market value just so we can go home and get back to New England. Now weíve found a beautiful country place to live in NH, and were going home to build our beautiful Reproduction Saltbox home as soon as this house sells in this SC hell hole. After this 2 year move, and moving to SC it has taken a toll on us because we both have gotten depleted, fat, soft, also myself and my Mother collapsed because of all the stress and sickness from living in such a sickeningly polluted environment. Iíve gotten so depleted that Iíve lost most of my hard earned muscle and have lost at least 2 inches just on each of my arms alone. I would like to let it be known I that I was once severely obese at 300 pounds at around 13 and 14 years old. I was so obese that you couldnít even see my knuckles on my hands or the ankles of my legs I literally was busting out of my skin. And to note I still have the doctorís records to prove this. Because of being so obese I was harassed constantly, beat up, choked, spit on, and called hurtful vicious fat names all from just being fat. I never even bothered anyone I was just picked as a victim of abuse for just being overweight. Because of that I had to start defending myself by trying to protect myself and back talking. How I became obese was from going thru a very black, torturous, and satanic divorce that that seemed like it was never ending. I will only give a brief synopsis of because it because was such a horrific divorce that physically almost killed not only me but my Mom too. I became so severely obese from eating food constantly because of the depression of the divorce I was in front of the television constantly eating food like boxes of graham crackers, crackers with peanut butter and jelly, ice cream, and many, many other fattening foods, also every so often mom said lets go get a cake out of depression, and Iíd devour the whole cake within half an hour. So because of a divorce between my Mother and my father I became obese from soothing my depression with food, and television. My Mother unfortunately fell in love with the wrong person my father when she married him he appeared to be normal. But eventually he ended up being an abuser, an adulterer, an evil, mentally sick, perverted, Jesus freak, wonder lust, that ran away every time he couldnít handle responsibility as a husband and father. He would just abandon us his family me and my Mom without even making sure we had any food or money for us on many occasions over the years of their marriage. All I can say thank God my Mother finally realized that he was never going to change even thou he always said he would change his hurtful, and harmful ways, and we would be a happy, healthy family. Every time he would come back home he begged my Mother to take him back always after he returned from running away. So my Mother would take him back in love for him, and belief of his empty promises, those promises never happened or never lasted too long because he is a liar, a cheat, and a thief he even at times just came back to save up money to run away again. Also because of the destruction of the divorce I wasnít the only one affected because of it. My Mom had become sickly thin from all the stress, and smoking packs, and packs of cigarettes every day so Iím just thankful we both got out of that horrific warfare of the divorce, alive, healthy, and the victors. But even though we were both fallen during the end, and after the divorce we had become resilient and compelled to heal ourselves, get ourselves healthy, and to keep moving forward. So my Mother stopped smoking as much, we both started lifting weights at the YMCA, we got rid of the junk food, and started to eat healthy. Iím thankful to my Mother for everything because she basically raised me without a father in the picture with normalcy while battling my fatherís abnormalcy through the dysfunctional divorce. What really triggered me to realize I had to transform myself, and get serious about being healthy was because of a tryout for football in school. At the practice I couldnít even do the sprint running across the field during the first practice tryout to become part of the team because I was so unhealthy. So after facing such embarrassment I broke down, and cried for hours walking slowly home from school. I became driven to the point where I decided I needed to change my life. So I picked myself up from that point of failure, and took one step at a time, and started walking to and from school and drinking gallons and gallons of water every day, and I basically starved myself barley eating many times. I also started to lift weights with more consistently and it just took off from there and I found my passion for bodybuilding. All I can say is that it was a miracle, and blessing from God that helped me get out of being obese to transforming myself into a chiseled body builder. I educated myself about all aspects of bodybuilding by studying books, magazines, videos, all on, training, nutrition, and everything else I could get my hands on to learn from. Iíve become a body builder that is self taught that educated on all aspects of the bodybuilding lifestyle trough educating my mind on what I had to know to become a bodybuilder. By getting healthy and getting out of such a horrible circumstance of being obese to becoming a chiseled body builder of all things. I feel that if I never would have gone through what Iíve gone through I never would have known what I want to do in my life. I also know I would have never gained the training, resilience, and knowledge that I need in my life by becoming a body builder of all things. But I guess that Iím destined for all that Iíve faced to be a testimony for those who donít know how to get healthy. Thatís why Iím now studying through ISSA to receive my personal training license so I can help others with their health with my guidance, and support someone who has been there and succeeded. Without bodybuilding I would have never gotten the foundation that I need for what my future profession is going to be. My goal is within the next 2 years is to get into the field of professional wrestling. Wrestling has also been my passion for many years now ever since I was a child, and I intend to do my best to become a professional wrestler through hard work, educating my mind, and by building my body as best as I can to succeed as a professional wrestler. That is why I need to become not just a body builder like I was again but become much more massive so that I will have a chance to become a successful professional wrestler. Now that you can see who I am and a through a brief synopsis of myself, a young man that has concurred such adversities in life. By overcoming them, and becoming resilient through something that I never would have expected through body building being in my life. Through body building I found a way to not only strengthen my body, but my mind, and soul in life. But sadly after a 2 year move I have lost most of my hard eared muscle, I have become dissipated, and I feel as Iím going backwards. I also donít know what to do because ever since Iíve moved, whenever I get a chance I train my ass off in the gym, and I do my best to eat correctly, and it seems that Iím not getting anywhere at all. So now Iím finally asking for help, and guidance from someone who will care about helping me to become a body builder once again, and further myself. So I can achieve my goals in body building which is to become massively huge while being proportioned so I can make an impact in the field of professional wrestling as a WWE athlete. I'm asking in whole heartedness will you please help me to become a body builder again by guiding, teaching, and directing me. I am asking you please choose me as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. I know that I can absolutely trust all the advice that I would receive through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge, without a doubt in my mind to help me reach my goals. While helping me to retain what muscle Iíve lost, and gain even more muscle while helping me get to my goals even quicker than I could do by myself. With all of the provided knowledge that I would receive about every aspect on bodybuilding, and nutrition from some of the top gurus of the body building world. Also through my success during the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge my goal is to help encourage people to get healthy, get in shape. I want encourage and motivate people to get back what was either stolen from them through unfortunate circumstances, or even just get healthy and in shape to become a better person not only on the outside but the inside. In closing I would like to tell you that I deeply appreciate that youíve taken your time to read my story and see a synopsis of who I am, what Iíve overcome in my life, and how I did it. In all respects would also like to say thank you for this amazing opportunity of taking part in MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so I can become a body builder again, and get far beyond what I thought was possible.

Sincerely,

James Dodge

P.S.

I would also like to ask you would you please chose my Mother Sue-Ann who is a young 52 for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Transformation challenge because she has also become greatly depleted from this move to. I can tell you she is defiantly not a quitter because as Iíve said she got us both out of a very tragic dark evil situation from the past that Iíve mentioned. My Mother once was a body builder without really even knowing she was before she married the wrong man, and lost 20 years of her life because of him, and running my Mother in the ground with her health. But she always still tryís to stay active and not give up and move ahead. Before we moved my Mother was also a power swimmer, and lifted weights at the East Bridgewater YMCA were we went to the gym for many years. Before we moved she was finally stopped smoking, and was starting to get healthy again after the divorce was over she started turn into a body builder once again. But now after this devastating move to hell she has gone backwards as I have. So will you please choose my Mother Sue-Ann as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so she can get healthy, and in shape again to feel good about herself, so she love herself again?

To Veiw My Photos Please Feel Free To Vist The Link Below.

Default Give me massive muscle please! help me get back up!

Hi,
    My name is Rusty and the reason I am writing is because was looking to get chosen for the give me muscle or give me death challenge. My story goes like this...
    Ever since Highschool I was very attracted to workouts and bodybuilding. I use to spend hours on end at Venice beach during the summers just drooling at watching the hulks workout through the cage. I was very muscular and lean in highschool at 5'10" and 180lbs at 18. I was so sure I would enter my first competition then. When I was 19 and a freshmen in college I had my first car-wreck and everything came to a screeching halt! I had to have some stuff repaired and my face was busted up. I was paralized from the waist down and docs said I wouldnt be able to walk. I did walk again on my own to their surprise and killed what they said I wouldnt be able to do.
    Now I am back in college and am 24. I have finally taken heart to join a gym and try and get back to my teen chiseled self. I have joined a gym and have been training for a year. I do not know too much about dieting so I read dave's articles in the MD mags and see how he has made big changes to evan centopani's body. I would be honored if dave helped me make big changes to my body and help me compete in natural competitions...pursuing my life-long goal. The years of recovery and just being not being able to go to the gym have taken a toll on my life and body. When I first joined the gym I was about 300lbs, I am now still fat at 243lbs(but have a little bit of muscle) and want to change that to be very lean, big, and muscular. I have always also wanted to meet Victor martinez because I think he is freakin awsome and hope he takes the Olympia home soon! GOOD LUCK VICTOR! HOPE YOU RECOVER SOON!!!
    Help me Big Dave and MHP. With your help I know I will be able to morph into the beast that I use to be.
    Thank you all!
    Below are pics of me...Please dont laugh too hard :P

Wink Resurrection Of The Viking Woman

My name is Sue-Ann Dodge and I'm submiting some of my story for the time being but there will be the full story latter. To sum it up I've lost hope almost physically mentally emotionaly striped of my streangth being beten up buy suppressive people and situations in my life. I need this challange to help me get sue-Ann back the Viking woman that isent going to take anyones supression anymore!!!

P.S.

Pictures and full story to be posted soon

Sincerely,

Sue-Ann Dodge

Nobody

well im just getting back into training i kinda got fat sitting around for about 7 years lost the motavation to move but im slowly getting back into the swing of it.... tried and failed in the past but this time im setting a goal and sticking to it... i wanna show everyone that it can be done and i will be back in shape no matter how long it takes me....... but u guys said it best when u wrote give me muscle or give me death.... cuz thats the drive that i need to get me where i wanna be... thanx for reading what i had to say.

Whats up guys, Im 18 205 lbs 5'11

Im here in oklahoma, Just graduated highschool this year. Im stuck here at a junior college while all my freinds have gone out of state to bigger and better things.. So all i have to do when im not in school is Eat, Sleep, and Train.. Iv really been working out for about 2 years and iv made some improvments but there nothing in my eyes compaired to my goal's. And my goals lately seem almost impossible to reach seeing as i have nobody here to train with and push me when im giving in. On of my dreams is to get out of here and go play college football somewhere as a walk on. I'd love to make it on bodybuilding and be on a cover someday like vic.. But i dont see that happening anytime soon. Im one of those poeple with the right modivation i will stop at nothing to fufill my goal. I dont have any photos at this time because im at school.. Id kill to win this and if i did win id give a 120% all 16 weeks. Thanks guys..

-Noah

greath work

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334