Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Nice Synthol in those shoulders JAY MOORE.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    Nice Synthol in those shoulders JAY MOORE.

Fuck off fag lets see what you look like.Keep it up skinny bitch
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

I firmly believe that you may be the bastard child of one of these two men.

You look like Gilligan, (and its not just the hat) with Eddie Munsters haircut.

Default LOL

ID RATHER LOOK LIKE GILLIGAN THEN THIS FREAK.
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

I firmly believe that you may be the bastard child of one of these two men.
    youre the built like gilligan you fuckin pussy why dont you send your girlfriend and mom down here to texas so they can see whats its like to be with a real man,just send your mom i forgot your a faggett your dads probaly gay too.Ill send her back bowlegged,go fuck yourself. I hope to see YOU at the arnold

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    youre the built like gilligan you fuckin pussy why dont you send your girlfriend and mom down here to texas so they can see whats its like to be with a real man,just send your mom i forgot your a faggett your dads probaly gay too.Ill send her back bowlegged,go fuck yourself. I hope to see YOU at the arnold
    MELTDOWN!

ILL BE THERE AS WELL DAMB ADONIS YOU ARE A DONE MAN! YOU ARE SO JEALOUS ADONIS ITS PATHETIC

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony
    ILL BE THERE AS WELL DAMB ADONIS YOU ARE A DONE MAN! YOU ARE SO JEALOUS ADONIS ITS PATHETIC
    Yah, Im real jealous of walking injection sites.

after derek gets done if theres any left its my turn. you dont have a clue what you have started.your a stupid fuck

after derek gets done if theres any left its my turn. you dont have a clue what you have started.your a stupid fuck

I`m not gay though. Your fantasy isn`t going to come true.

DUDE I M SORRY BUT EVERY PRO I KNOW HAS INJECTED IN A SPECIFIC SITE. WHAT YOU TIHNK THEY JUST SHOOT IN THERE ASS. IT CAN BE DONE IN THE ARMS, SHOULDERS ,CHEST TRAPS, QUADS ,CALVES ,ETC......... COME ON GET REAL ADONIS ,YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JUICE. IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE BIGGER, THEN A BUCK 80 . AND ALL THESE GUYS EAT AND TRAIN HARD, IM SORRY BUT ITS NOT ALL JUICE!!! IM ON THE LEAST SHIT I EVER HAVE BEEN ON AND I LOOK MY ALL TIME BEST AT 25..... 248 POUNDS

EASE UP ON THE HATING ITS OLD, I MEAN PEOPLE ARE EMAILING ME TELLING ME HOW MUCH THEY TRULY HATE YOU AND WANT ME TO KILL YOU IN A FIGHT ! HOW DOES THAT FEEL ? ITS LIKE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU.
    BUT IF YOU PUT ME DOWN. IM GOING TO SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU UP BAD .IN A FIGHT !! DONT FUCK WITH ME DUDE ,IM NOT SOME PUSSY. I HAVE BEEN IN PLENTY OF FIGHTS WITH GUYS WHO THINK THERE TOUGH LIKE YOU..... AND I KICKED THERES ASSES IN FRONT OF THERE GIRLFRIENDS!!

THINK ABOUT IT

Anyways, now that Adonis has ruined another thread......
    Jay are you in Branch's new dvd? Are we going to see some crazy leg workout with you guys?
    Taller than a Hobbit

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony
    DUDE I M SORRY BUT EVERY PRO I KNOW HAS INJECTED IN A SPECIFIC SITE WHAT YOU TIHNK THEY JUST SHOOT IN THERE ASS. IT CAN BE DONE IN THE ARMS SHOULDERS CHEST TRAPS QUADS CALVES ETC......... COME ON GET REAL ADONIS YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JUICE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE BIGGER THEN A BUCK 80 . AND ALL THESE GUYS EAT AND TRAIN HARD IM SORRY BUT ITS NOT ALL JUICE!!! IM ON THE LEAST SHIT I EVER HAVE BEEN ON AND I LOOK MY ALL TIME BEST AT 25 248 POUNDS

EASE UP ON THE HATING ITS OLD, I MEAN PEOPLE ARE EMAILING ME TELLING ME HOW MUCH THEY TRULY HATE YOU AND WANT ME TO KILL YOU IN A FIGHT ! HOW DOES THAT FEEL ? ITS LIKE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU.
    BUT IF OYU PUT ME DOWN IM GOING TO SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU UP BAD IN A FIGHT !! DOTN FUCK WITH ME DUDE IM NOT SOME PUSSY I HAVE BEEN IN PLENT Y OF FIGHTS GUYS WHO THINK THERE TOUGH LIKE YOU AND I KICKED THERES ASSES IN FRONT OF THERE GIRLFRIENDS!!

THINK ABOUT IT
    When you called me, you were singing a different tune.

1. You said you were clean. Now you reveal that you are not.

2. You also stated that you do not want to fight.

3. I have proof that you do not want to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Nevins
    Anyways, now that Adonis has ruined another thread......
    Jay are you in Branch's new dvd? Are we going to see some crazy leg workout with you guys?
    They are posting here aren`t they? Stop complaining. This is a daily post thread about Branch Warren and friends.

Jay we can take up some $$ to fly you out to the "supposed" DA/Adam Abeles fight so he can tell you all the nice things that he has said about you on this thread to your face. (That way you will be at a place at the same time as him because this fool will never go to the ASC or Olympia)
    He is a coward. I will start the donation of $100 to the fund.
    please fly out and stomp this pussy.
    It's time he payed the piper for being an internet badass.
    Just say the word and I'll get the donations going.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWKPLUS
    Jay we can take up some $$ to fly you out to the "supposed" DA/Adam Abeles fight so he can tell you all the nice things that he has said about you on this thread to your face. (That way you will be at a place at the same time as him because this fool will never go to the ASC or Olympia)
    He is a coward. I will start the donation of $100 to the fund.
    please fly out and stomp this pussy.
    It's time he payed the piper for being an internet badass.
    Just say the word and I'll get the donations going.
    Save the donation money and buy yourself a new cardboard box to live in.

Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast