Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

jay will you trun up at the adonis derek antony fight just in case adi=onis gets out alive

Quote Originally Posted by irish_muscle
    jay will you trun up at the adonis derek antony fight just in case adi=onis gets out alive
    yes it's on...I am gonna start the thread now....

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    They are posting here aren`t they? Stop complaining. This is a daily post thread about Branch Warren and friends.
    I believe the question was directed at Jay. I was not trying to ignite a conversation with you Adonis, though if you would like to talk about something interesting such as training, diet, supplements, world news for that matter, I would be more than happy to talk with you.
    Taller than a Hobbit

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWKPLUS
    Jay we can take up some $$ to fly you out to the "supposed" DA/Adam Abeles fight so he can tell you all the nice things that he has said about you on this thread to your face. (That way you will be at a place at the same time as him because this fool will never go to the ASC or Olympia)
    He is a coward. I will start the donation of $100 to the fund.
    please fly out and stomp this pussy.
    It's time he payed the piper for being an internet badass.
    Just say the word and I'll get the donations going.
    yes that sounds great lets do it i will be there im sick of this negative mother fucker
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_muscle
    oh hell yes

Jay M,

Your best defense against Adonis in this thread is to ignore him, and have fun with us guys who respect you and Branch.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    yes that sounds great lets do it i will be there im sick of this negative mother fucker
    here you go...
    i am putting up $200.
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/f...ead.php?t=1991

Quote Originally Posted by T.Nevins
    Anyways, now that Adonis has ruined another thread......
    Jay are you in Branch's new dvd? Are we going to see some crazy leg workout with you guys?
    Yes i am the whole dvd is insane mits did it and he told branch its one of the most hardcore dvds that he has shot and hes done alot. so get ready.that adonis fag needs to stay off this thread with that negative shit. thanks

Yes i am the whole dvd is insane mits did it and he told branch its one of the most hardcore dvds that he has shot and hes done alot. so get ready.that adonis fag needs to stay off this thread with that negative shit. thanks
    Are you wearing your signature bonnett in the video?

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Jay M,

Your best defense against Adonis in this thread is to ignore him, and have fun with us guys who respect you and Branch.
    Yes thats what im going to do.Im new to this,all i want is to talk bodybuilding and help other bodybuilders that bust their ass in the gym and that want to hear and make positive comments. therfore i will not respond to any negative comments.But im still going give adonis some free teeth removal

Branch Must have seen all this bullshit and decided to leave, not surprised

Jay, are you going to be at any expo's?

Yes thats what im going to do.Im new to this,all i want is to talk bodybuilding and help other bodybuilders that bust their ass in the gym and that want to hear and make positive comments. therfore i will not respond to any negative comments.But im still going give adonis some free teeth removal
    Good to hear, Jay. How was today's training?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Good to hear, Jay. How was today's training?
    Awesome now its time to go do some cardio.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDickey08
    Jay, are you going to be at any expo's?
    Yes i will be at the arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Branch Must have seen all this bullshit and decided to leave, not surprised
    no he doesnt resond to negative comments and im doing the same.

jay i think you should be on no bull radio when adonis is on it it would be great to hear him shit himself on air

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast