Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2154

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

  1. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irish_muscle
    jay i think you should be on no bull radio when adonis is on it it would be great to hear him shit himself on air
    that would be pretty cool
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

  2. #189
    Beach Body FRANKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    surrey B.C canada
    Posts
    664

    Default

    hey branch thanks for the training split i have a question for ya tho well two
    this hole in the wall gym i go to is all i can manage to go to at this time it has NO SQUAT RACK ONLY A SMITH MACHINE !!! is there anything u can recomend i kno squats r ireplacible but for now (im new also) would smith squats front squats leg press and so on do also since there is no rack i dont hit my abs or core to hard at any time on what day would i get my abs in the routine im thinking day 2 leg daythanks again for ur time

  3. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    im doing the same.
    Not according to this thread Anyway, this is Branch's thread. So where is Branch? So Branch all of the members here at MD want to know when are you gonna start bringing up your Stick-like Lower body to match the rest of your physique? (Some serious Shit here for ya Buddy!)

  4. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Not according to this thread Anyway, this is Branch's thread. So where is Branch? So Branch all of the members here at MD want to know when are you gonna start bringing up your Stick-like Lower body to match the rest of your physique? (Some serious Shit here for ya Buddy!)
    You need to complain to adonis not me i have nothing negative to say about anyone
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

  5. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shire Reeve

    I was not aware until now that it is possible to have the opposite of a bicep PEAK. BTW, strong gut.
    yea sure buddy lets see your pics so i can pick you apart,go talk shit to someone else
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

  6. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shire Reeve

    I was not aware until now that it is possible to have the opposite of a bicep PEAK. BTW, strong gut.


    Thats more like it.

  7. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysampson
    hey branch thanks for the training split i have a question for ya tho well two
    this hole in the wall gym i go to is all i can manage to go to at this time it has NO SQUAT RACK ONLY A SMITH MACHINE !!! is there anything u can recomend i kno squats r ireplacible but for now (im new also) would smith squats front squats leg press and so on do also since there is no rack i dont hit my abs or core to hard at any time on what day would i get my abs in the routine im thinking day 2 leg daythanks again for ur time
    If I were you i would go buy a couple of squat posts. They are cheap and then problem solved. If that's not an option then smith machine squats and leg presses and lunges should be more than enough to blast your wheels. I would do abs on chest day. But it really doesn't matter as long as you get them in.

  8. #195

    Default

    Hey guys you think its possible to keep this thread positive? If you have legit q's about training, diet, or anything bodybuilding related I'll try to answer them.
    I don't care to read any neagative shit. this thread is for poeple that love to train hard and bodybuild.
    Thanks

  9. #196
    Spotter joshdickinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    278

    Default

    good call, and good luck for the ASC

    another Q Branch. Are you planning on coming out for the Australian Grand Prix in 07?

    cheers
    www.physique-essentials.com

  10. #197

    Default

    ^^^^

  11. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshdickinson
    good call, and good luck for the ASC

    another Q Branch. Are you planning on coming out for the Australian Grand Prix in 07?

    cheers
    My wife and I loved Australia. But I have not made the decision to do the grand prix. Stay tuned I'll post all of my upcoming contests and guest appearences.

  12. #199
    Spotter joshdickinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    278

    Default

    personally (and I think many would agree), you were screwed royally last year
    www.physique-essentials.com

  13. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Hey guys you think its possible to keep this thread positive? If you have legit q's about training, diet, or anything bodybuilding related I'll try to answer them.
    I don't care to read any neagative shit. this thread is for poeple that love to train hard and bodybuild.
    Thanks
    Hi Branch, here is two...

    Branch were you surprised that Ronnie lost this year's Olympia?

    Branch how much sleep do you average a night/day?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

  14. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Hey guys you think its possible to keep this thread positive? If you have legit q's about training, diet, or anything bodybuilding related I'll try to answer them.
    I don't care to read any neagative shit. this thread is for poeple that love to train hard and bodybuild.
    Thanks

    Take that to the Emperor! Fuck this weak E-Fight Shit, Who Cares! Like I stated on the other page, this is Branch's thread, not some True Adonis Rant Time! Please Respect Branch's Words!

    Branch, what would you say was the best workout you've ever had? Details Please! Thank you

  15. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Hi Branch, here is two...

    Branch were you surprised that Ronnie lost this year's Olympia?

    Branch how much sleep do you average a night/day?
    First I have always been a Ronnie fan. I think he is the best ever. But I was not surprised he lost. Seeing him almost every day in the gym I know he had a very hard time getting into shape. I think Jay deserved the win. the best physique should always win.

    Man I don't get very much sleep. average 5-5 1/2 hours night. I would like to get 8 every night but just to damn busy.

  16. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    First I have always been a Ronnie fan. I think he is the best ever. But I was not surprised he lost. Seeing him almost every day in the gym I know he had a very hard time getting into shape. I think Jay deserved the win. the best physique should always win.

    Man I don't get very much sleep. average 5-5 1/2 hours night. I would like to get 8 every night but just to damn busy.

    Thank you, I believe Ronnie will make a comeback and retake the Sandow and than retire. Shall be an interesting year.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

  17. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Take that to the Emperor! Fuck this weak E-Fight Shit, Who Cares! Like I stated on the other page, this is Branch's thread, not some True Adonis Rant Time! Please Respect Branch's Words!

    Branch, what would you say was the best workout you've ever had? Details Please! Thank you
    Damn, I don't know if I can answer this one. I have always tried to top my previous performance in the gym every time I train. i don't know what my best workout was but I can tell you what my hardrest workout was.

    I was in my early twenties and doing legs. Jay and I had just started lifting together and every day was a pissing match who could do more. We started with leg extensions. We did 3 two minute sets. do a rep and down for 2 seconds and hold each one at the top. Next we did squats. 1 light set then 315 for 50 reps. next set 315 for 50. then on to hack squats. I wanted to kill jay so I thought up some retarded shit. 1 plate each side 10 reps. then 2 plates 20 reps, 3 plates 30 reps, 4 plates 40 reps. I was about to hurl at this point but jay was still standing so I said fuck it, 5 plates 50 reps. Jay got something like 39 or 40. I beat him by a couple reps. but hacks are my strongest movement. But the war wasn't over. When we tried to get up neither one of us could walk. Literally. I fucking tried to stand up and fell to the floor. the leg press was right next to the hack squat so I just kinda crawled into it. What weight was on it i just left it and started pressing. i heard Jay pucking and thought I got this mutha. But he wouldn't quit. He did all of his leg presses. When all was done I threw my guts up all over the parking lot. We both did a couple of times and laid on the pavement until we could drive.

Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •