Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfan
    Enough bickering between DA and TA, this is Branchs' post. Btw here is an old school Branch vid.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8KKT4DgyWXQ
    My two favorite bodybuilders at 18. Thanks for that!

What's up guys?
    Everybody has been asking about my video and when it's going to be out. Mitsuru promised me he would have it available in December.

I didn't have huge legs when I started lifting. They just responded very well and very quickly.

As far as lifting heavy and having joint pain, man I feel great right now.

Train Insane!!

Branch

Talk to me in another 5 years about joint pain................ if you've ever seen me shake hands with people, you'd know what i'm talking about............my shoulders are shot!

Branch is a true warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by huge285
    Talk to me in another 5 years about joint pain................ if you've ever seen me shake hands with people, you'd know what i'm talking about............my shoulders are shot!
    MSM + Glucosamine! Worked wonders for me.

Hey Branch!!

Great having you on the radio Monday night. I can't wait until we have you on again. This time, more talking about fighting, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano
    Hey Branch!!

Great having you on the radio Monday night. I can't wait until we have you on again. This time, more talking about fighting, okay?

Default Thank you branch for Avoiding Adonis' nonsense

Today, 06:59 PM #158 The real TA vbmenu_register("postmenu_24942", true);

Is it really all a joke Adonis?, enough is ENOUGH !!!
    Thank you for all your gracious replies, please know that I am not a one Man show, nor spending anymore time regarding this matter than possible.

I too was appalled when a fellow BB'er sent this to me and the web link, I will not mention the link nor the racist comment attached to it, there is no reason to validate further the hate. However I will post this picture as requested for all to see just exactly what He, Adonis is truly about. There is No place in our great sport for racism, I repeat there is No place in our great sport for racism.
    Many Many men women and children were brutally murdered as a result of insane racism, the symbol on the shirt and the hand gesture represents the bowels of hatred and racism. The Holocaust is a constant reminder as to this.

I fail to see any reason why any person would wear such a symbol let alone raise their hand to such hate. The photo is speaks for its self. We are dealing with a very sick Racist in Adonis. It takes people like you and I to take a stand right here and now. He has made a mockery of our sport and of our greatest Athletes through his antics and words.

I respectfully ask the boards moderators to ban the Adonis now and forever and call to all other such boards to do the same. Body Building does need video tapes of this person interviewing are finest athletes only to post then nationally. Please refuse Adonis on every level and lets all unite as professionals and put a stop to this all.

M

Welcome, Branch. Ditto John's comment. It was great to have you on the show Monday.

Can you clarify a rumor for me? Word on the street is that Brian Dobson sold Metroflex to Planet Fitness and that you and Ronnie won't be able to deadlift, wear tank tops, grunt or use dumbbells over 80 pounds anymore. Please confirm or deny.

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

What up Branch?

Branch what are Long Term Goals?

and whoever the fuck this Real TA douche is get that shit outta here. WE DONT CARE

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Branch what are Long Term Goals?

and whoever the fuck this Real TA douche is get that shit outta here. WE DONT CARE
    Yes please take it somewhere else. This thread is our chance to converse with one of the best bodybuilders in the world, not to get into more TA drama.

What up Branch! I'm so excited that my wife is waiting to see if she got accepted to University of Texas Arlington. If so then we'll move there at the end of the summer. It's a dream to go train at Metro Flex. I was lucky enough this summer to train legs with Dennis James cause he lives here in the same town as me. Can't wait to get down and dirty at Metro Flex!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachizzle
    Yes please take it somewhere else. This thread is our chance to converse with one of the best bodybuilders in the world, not to get into more TA drama.
    Thank you.
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

When i went to Metroplex, It was 110 degrees and I couldn't even breath, much less train..............I take my hat off to that whole crew down there......especially during contest time.........

Quote Originally Posted by huge285
    When i went to Metroplex, It was 110 degrees and I couldn't even breath, much less train..............I take my hat off to that whole crew down there......especially during contest time.........
    I couldn't imagine someone from up north coming down there and being able to handle it. I imagine that if you start slow then over time you could get to where it is at least tolerable.

Victor
    Congrats on the Olympia. Man you looked awesome

Default Metroflex most harrdcore gym on the planet

Man metroflex is the best bodybuilding gym ever. If you start training there in the spring you adjust to the temperature as it gets warmer.
    Hey, I don't give a damn if its 110 or 22 like it is today if your hungry for victory you can train balls to the wall there. Brian actually encourages everyone to go ballistic.

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast