Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

That's so great cause hardcore gyms these days are few and far between since they don't make much money. I'm really looking forward to training there. I know I could learn so much from being in there around you guys. I just did my first show last month and did all my prep myself. I could use some help from some more experienced guys around.

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Man metroflex is the best bodybuilding gym ever. If you start training there in the spring you adjust to the temperature as it gets warmer.
    Hey, I don't give a damn if its 110 or 22 like it is today if your hungry for victory you can train balls to the wall there. Brian actually encourages everyone to go ballistic.
    Brian has an interesting choice in wardrobe. He seems like a good motivating force.

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Man metroflex is the best bodybuilding gym ever. If you start training there in the spring you adjust to the temperature as it gets warmer.
    Hey, I don't give a damn if its 110 or 22 like it is today if your hungry for victory you can train balls to the wall there. Brian actually encourages everyone to go ballistic.

Thats the only way you know how!
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Adonis,
    Why do you commit yourself to one woman at your age? Your aspirations to become some type of a marketable personality will never be realized due to your "family guy" lifestyle.

Talking

Branch, I got a question for you...I'm at university and the town is in the middle of nowhere! The gym here is small, but it has everything except a SQUAT RACK (i know....i know....) but anyways I was wondering if you could suggest how I could give my legs a good workout in these kind of conditions? Since I figure you know a few things about building mass on your wheels !! (FYI, there is also no hack squat, but there is 1 smith machine)

Quote Originally Posted by A.D.D.
    Branch, I got a question for you...I'm at university and the town is in the middle of nowhere! The gym here is small, but it has everything except a SQUAT RACK (i know....i know....) but anyways I was wondering if you could suggest how I could give my legs a good workout in these kind of conditions? Since I figure you know a few things about building mass on your wheels !! (FYI, there is also no hack squat, but there is 1 smith machine)
    Just use the Smith machine. Do deep squats, front squats and old school hack squats where you hold the bar under your ass.
    I min/max my physique

Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko
    Just use the Smith machine. Do deep squats, front squats and old school hack squats where you hold the bar under your ass.
    yeah, i do that, but i was wondering if he had any advice as far as a good workout, because smith machine squats come nowhere close to as good as the real thing. thanks for the input though.

yeah, i do that, but i was wondering if he had any advice as far as a good workout, because smith machine squats come nowhere close to as good as the real thing. thanks for the input though.

Tell that to Dorian Yates. He loved smith machine squats and did them on a regular basis. Try doing heavy lunge walks as well. Surely they have a leg press, do single leg presses for variation too. Use your imagination.

NYC BIG MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Tell that to Dorian Yates. He loved smith machine squats and did them on a regular basis. Try doing heavy lunge walks as well. Surely they have a leg press, do single leg presses for variation too. Use your imagination.

NYC BIG MIKE
    Alright, thanks Big Mike, and thats interesting about Dorian, never knew that. I hate the smith machine squats because I feel too confined with the bar being on the track and all. I have been told that proper form is to have your feet infront of you for the smith machine squats, but then i just recently read that your supposed to have them behind you? Can someone tell me which is correct and most beneficial way to place my feet. Thanks.

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

Question for Branch. I heard you are no longer with Muscle tech. What is your opinion of there company, products and Ad campaign?

thank bro and good luck this year.

Alright, thanks Big Mike, and thats interesting about Dorian, never knew that. I hate the smith machine squats because I feel too confined with the bar being on the track and all. I have been told that proper form is to have your feet infront of you for the smith machine squats, but then i just recently read that your supposed to have them behind you? Can someone tell me which is correct and most beneficial way to place my feet. Thanks.
    Everyone will be different. Alot depends on your torso vs leg length. There is no set way. The best advice I could give you would be to put some lightweight on the bar and expirement with what feels the best for you with respect to your back, your ability to get a good plant on the floor and also a good line of travel up and down.

NYC BIG MIKE

hey sup branch!

i'm sort new 2 bb-ing so i only know arnold, lol
    i just wanna give u props for your dedication! im same age as u! i remember when i was 14, all we did was smoke weed after school lol.. and to read about you lifting during that age is HARDCORE!!! nobody our age train'd back than!!! man... you deserve to on top!!! and congrats signing with MD! just to read about you, i will get a subscription! have a great nextyear dude!!!

GO BRANCH!!!

Im new to MD Im new to bodybuilding
    im on a
    day 1 squats,wide grip chins,dips,barbell curls
    day 2 rest
    day 3 bench press,deadlifts,military press,barbell rows,skull crushers
    day 4 rest then repeat
    id appreciate any input im getting rest im eating lots 6 or more times a day im downing vitamins protien and taking tribestan any addvice will be
    Hey branch this is a question ive posted before but id like to kno what u think of this for a beginner and where i should take it from there
    THANKS MAN "TRAIN INSANE"

Branch; what would you say is your most insane lifting feat?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Everyone will be different. Alot depends on your torso vs leg length. There is no set way. The best advice I could give you would be to put some lightweight on the bar and expirement with what feels the best for you with respect to your back, your ability to get a good plant on the floor and also a good line of travel up and down.

NYC BIG MIKE
    Alright, thanks for the advice BIG MIKE, if you don't mind me askin, where do you place your feet when you do smith machine squat? And what is your height and weight (for me to compare).

i met branch in a club in fortworth once... total dickhead. i respected his strength and freaky conditioning but he was a total asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by mobil
    i met branch in a club in fortworth once... total dickhead. i respected his strength and freaky conditioning but he was a total asshole.
    mobil do you ever have anything nice to say about anyone?

Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast