Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

branch doesnt even go to clubs asshole
    Last edited by jaymoore; December 3rd, 2006 at 12:54 PM.
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

Nobody

Branch, whats the word with Maximum Fitness? I thought you were part-owner/mgr over there. I get over to Southlake occassionally but I've never checked out the gym. Do you still have anything to do with those guys??

Hey big dave i want hear some of your crazy workouts im sure youve got some good ones. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobil
    i met branch in a club in fortworth once... total dickhead. i respected his strength and freaky conditioning but he was a total asshole.

prolly cause u acted like a dork? dude, if u see a superstar just throw a peace~! thats all u need... hahaha... u try to be his best friend huh? hahahahahha ur a dork even posting that he was a dick lol i bet u lost sleep over this? hahahahahhaha jk dude.. peace~

Yea no shit thats probaly what happened

Thanks for the post Pearce. Very cool compliment.

I'm not rude to very many people and when I am it is because they are interrupting my workout or they were out of line. I treat everyone the way I want to be treated. And I very rarely ever go to clubs.

I still own Maximum Fitness in Southlake, Tx.

Branch

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    I treat everyone the way I want to be treated.
    Branch
    Respect, The golden Rule. Branch you a good man in my book

Default chest workout

Jay moore,
    Bro we pounded chest hard today. 13 weeks and counting down.
    VINDICATION

Default MOST INSANE LIFTING

Dave I had think about this one. A few years back before I turned pro I did a lot of retarded shit at Metroflex. This guy that I had competed against and beat called me up and challenged me. I told him if wanted to beat me on stage he had to be able to beat me in the gym first.
    So this guy shoiws up at Metroflex and its leg day. He said I'm ready. My partner said no your not muthafucker.
    We started with extensions 2 warmups then a 50 rep set with the stack and the last set we started with the stack and went tofailure and droped the weight and kept going until we got 100 reps.

Next we did squats I ended up doing 495 for 19 reps. that guy couldn't even do one all the way down. We wouldn't let him quit until he got all of his reps in so we dropped the weight to 315 and made him finish. He fell down and pucked all over the squat rack. next was parking lot lunges. He could barley walk at this point and he sure as hell wasn't used to the heat. We (jay ands I) went up to 225lbs for two long sets of lunges. This guy dissappeared during lunges. We went on to do leg presses. Brian Dobson found this guy passed out on the bathroom floor with one leg proped up on he toliet. I just kept training and did hamstrings harder than ever. Seeing that guy passed out just motivated me more and more. I told myself no matter how bad I was hurting I would never quit a workout. We trained so hard that day my legs were sore for seven days. That poor bastard had to go to the hospital.

Hell yes brother

thats fucking crazy branch

That poor bastard had to go to the hospital.
    LOL. Son a Bitch. You one tough Muther Branch!

Wait until you guys see branchs workout dvd FUCKIN HARDCORE BABY

Dam i think id be scared to watch you work out, might make me spew looking.

Throwing up is not a good idea and would serve no purpose. Definitely not a wise thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    Throwing up is not a good idea and would serve no purpose. Definitely not a wise thing to do.

Are you that Fuckin Dumb?

Victor
    Congrats on the Olympia. Man you looked awesome
    mmmmm yum... Looking good in that avatar

Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast