Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Dave I had think about this one. A few years back before I turned pro I did a lot of retarded shit at Metroflex. This guy that I had competed against and beat called me up and challenged me. I told him if wanted to beat me on stage he had to be able to beat me in the gym first.
    So this guy shoiws up at Metroflex and its leg day. He said I'm ready. My partner said no your not muthafucker.
    We started with extensions 2 warmups then a 50 rep set with the stack and the last set we started with the stack and went tofailure and droped the weight and kept going until we got 100 reps.

Next we did squats I ended up doing 495 for 19 reps. that guy couldn't even do one all the way down. We wouldn't let him quit until he got all of his reps in so we dropped the weight to 315 and made him finish. He fell down and pucked all over the squat rack. next was parking lot lunges. He could barley walk at this point and he sure as hell wasn't used to the heat. We (jay ands I) went up to 225lbs for two long sets of lunges. This guy dissappeared during lunges. We went on to do leg presses. Brian Dobson found this guy passed out on the bathroom floor with one leg proped up on he toliet. I just kept training and did hamstrings harder than ever. Seeing that guy passed out just motivated me more and more. I told myself no matter how bad I was hurting I would never quit a workout. We trained so hard that day my legs were sore for seven days. That poor bastard had to go to the hospital.
    That poor guy should never have ate that box of Krispy Kremes an hour before.

Branch you'd love Milos' gym. Milos had a thread at Getbig with photos of guys he trained, passed out or puking.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Hey adonis its called training like a man not a puss you should try it sometime,anybody thats trained hard has puked before you probaly puked trying out for the swim team buddy
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

ote=Trainer4Life]Are you that Fuckin Dumb?[/quote] No he is just a pussy Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    Throwing up is not a good idea and would serve no purpose. Definitely not a wise thing to do.
    Worked for Arnold, who if my edictive memory serves me correctly, was a slighty more succesful bodybuilder than you Adam.

Great story Branch, your legs are just unbeleavable

Nobody

branch you are one of my favorite bb out there deff in the top three best legs in the bussiness right now

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    Hey adonis its called training like a man not a puss you should try it sometime,anybody thats trained hard has puked before you probaly puked trying out for the swim team buddy
    swimming is more difficult than bodybuidling by the way. WAY more.

Beach Body

I was a swimmer for 10 years, I will agree with that.

branch do u not have your own officially web site if ya do can i get the address also whens ur new dvd dropping

holy shit....that story is awesome. I mean I go hard on leg day and have puked more than a couple times but damn Branch, you madea dude pass out! When you are very old and you have to do dips from the handles of your walker you will have the ultimate "Back in my day" story for bodybuilding while the young guns are lifting virtual weights or some shit.
    Whey Gold Standard by ON
    Animal Pak by Universal
    Animal Pump by Universal

you better hit the pool buddy

Sorry if this has already been asked but how much are you weighing at the moment branch? Keep up the good work your an inspiration to all of us. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to post info for us.

My legs are sore today from reading Branch's post yesterday!!!!!!
    hhhhmmmm, hardcore leg training = huge quads. whooda thunk it!

I just started my diet on Monday for the Arnold and I weighed in at 269 that day. I will come in somewhere in the 240's. I don't really care what I weigh as long as I can achieve my best ever conditioning. I have been training arms twice a week and pounding my back for over two hours every session to force in more detail and density. Maybe the judges will like what they see in March.

Spotter

Branch.......how much cardio do you do precontest

Default Branch Warren Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure expo

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have my own contest this year.
    July 7th in Houston, Tx. Anyone interested in competing can get more info at Metroflex gym. Check out there website or call.
    817-465-9331

Branch, I try to ask every professional bb I see on the boards how they do their cardio (Low intensity long duration, moderate moderate duration, etc.) Everyone is different but mainly I see walking low intensity on a treadmill twice a day for 30 minutes a time. You obviously judging by your conditioning have a good strategy. How do you do your cardio to get so shredded?

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    I weighed in at 269 that day.

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast