Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    I weighed in at 269 that day. I will come in somewhere in the 240's.
    Hopefully you can get rewarded for the insane conditioning you always bring. Any tips on getting that really dry, grainy look you do so well??
    Currently: PowerBuilding

Branch and Jay.... I heard Tennessee can bring it!!!!!

Default cardio

I start with 45 minutes of cardio and end up doing 90 minutes a day for the last 6-8 weeks. I use the stepmill for the most part but I do break it up with the treadmill and I run bleachers with my wife whenever she suckers me into it. Her 130lbs gets up and down those damn steps a lot faster than my 260.

As far as how I get my dry conditioning: Diet very hard and suffer day in and day out. go to bed hungry and wake up hungry. But I love it and I am having the time of my life. There is no secret plan or magic drug to get in shape. My plan is fairly simple and the key is consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by RBW
    Branch and Jay.... I heard Tennessee can bring it!!!!!
    The day in the pictue Texas brought it!!! What up Toney

My plan is fairly simple and the key is consistency.

A wise word to the Noobs out there

IFBB Pro - Valerie Haines figurechic's Avatar

The day in the pictue Texas brought it!!! What up Toney
    Ha! Hey Branch.....Valerie, Tony's wife. Hope you and Trish are doing well.

Branch, how does your diet change from the offseason to the Arnold Classic? Do you shuttle carbs, or do you go Lo-carb?

Which of the two on the left is Jay, and who is the other guy?

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Which of the two on the left is Jay, and who is the other guy?

Jay is in camo
    Tony Haines is the other guy.. I call him my guru.. he hates that...he does my contest diet.

Quote Originally Posted by RBW
    Jay is in camo
    Tony Haines is the other guy.. I call him my guru.. he hates that...he does my contest diet.
    You and Jay should post some pics, I doubt Branch would mind.

LOL Could you imagine Adonis confronting Jay at the Arnold.

Default Tony and Valerie

Trish and I are doing great. Hope to see you at the Arnold.

IFBB Pro - Valerie Haines figurechic's Avatar

Trish and I are doing great. Hope to see you at the Arnold.
    I am pretty sure we will be making the trip. Give Tony a buzz....I know he would love to chat with you.
    Any trips to Saltgrass lately?

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    You and Jay should post some pics, I doubt Branch would mind.

LOL Could you imagine Adonis confronting Jay at the Arnold.
    siouxcountry thanks bro i will be posting some pics soon im doing the amatuer aronld ill be doing pics weekly and that would be stupid for him to do that ,ask branch what ive done to people like that especially while dieting the expo is so packed i can do what i want to him and get away with it
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    siouxcountry thanks bro i will be posting some pics soon im doing the amatuer aronld ill be doing pics weekly and that would be stupid for him to do that ,ask branch what ive done to people like that especially while dieting the expo is so packed i can do what i want to him and get away with it
    Adonis would never confront you, I don't think the kid wants to commit suicide.

I start with 45 minutes of cardio and end up doing 90 minutes a day for the last 6-8 weeks. I use the stepmill for the most part but I do break it up with the treadmill and I run bleachers with my wife whenever she suckers me into it. Her 130lbs gets up and down those damn steps a lot faster than my 260.

As far as how I get my dry conditioning: Diet very hard and suffer day in and day out. go to bed hungry and wake up hungry. But I love it and I am having the time of my life. There is no secret plan or magic drug to get in shape. My plan is fairly simple and the key is consistency.
    Cardio sucks but we can't all get by without it like Dexter I got a 45min date with a treadmill tonight but now I'm not dreading it so much anymore thanks to you. Got to give some to get some right?

First of Branch, your my favorite pro and a big inspiration for me. Anyways, last year in April you guest pose at Kalamazoo, MI. Since Im doin the Mr. Kalamazoo next spring, maybe I could get another oppurtunity to see you guest pose there again?

Also, check this vid out sometime branch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EwYPG4ZBBY after 1 minute into it I have edited training footage of you and jay. I hope you appreciate it, man.

Sick,

Bro that is the most badass bodybuilding vid I have ever seen. I watch that shit every day before I train!! I want to see more.

Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast