Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    Sick,

Bro that is the most badass bodybuilding vid I have ever seen. I watch that shit every day before I train!! I want to see more.
    Holly shit man, that incredible to hear that from you. Thx. I just can't wait till your DVD comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by SEPHIROTH
    Branch, I try to ask every professional bb I see on the boards how they do their cardio (Low intensity long duration, moderate moderate duration, etc.) Everyone is different but mainly I see walking low intensity on a treadmill twice a day for 30 minutes a time. You obviously judging by your conditioning have a good strategy. How do you do your cardio to get so shredded?
    When you are taking a lot of drugs to sustain a greater amount of muscle, the amount of cardio becomes irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    You and Jay should post some pics, I doubt Branch would mind.

LOL Could you imagine Adonis confronting Jay at the Arnold.
    I already confrotned Jay once in 2001.

I was in the bathroom talking to my friend while taking a piss.

I said, "Jay is really shorter than 5`9. I wonder why the magazines lie for him. He also looks nothing like the morphed pictures you see in the magazines."

I then look to my right and Jay Cutler is standing right beside me. He glanced over and said, "Don`t believe the magazines".

This was about a week after the 2001 Mr. Olympia. Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    I already confrotned Jay once in 2001.

I was in the bathroom talking to my friend while taking a piss.

I said, "Jay is really shorter than 5`9. I wonder why the magazines lie for him. He also looks nothing like the morphed pictures you see in the magazines."

I then look to my right and Jay Cutler is standing right beside me. He glanced over and said, "Don`t believe the magazines".

This was about a week after the 2001 Mr. Olympia. Funny stuff.
    Do you normally stare at men in bathrooms?

Adonis would never confront you, I don't think the kid wants to commit suicide.
    Come on now. If he even wanted to get physical he would truly be out of his element.

Bodybuilders make VERY POOR fighters/endurance athletes.

Plus their amount of muscle mass will NEVER dictate how much punching power they have.

Think of it like this, Give a bodybuilder a ball to throw. Clock the speed. Now give a professional pitcher a ball to throw. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Muscle mass has nothing to do with punching power either. To date, the strongest punches measured are Marciano`s.

Come on now. If he even wanted to get physical he would truly be out of his element.

Plus their amount of muscle mass will NEVER dictate how much punching power they have.

Think of it like this, Give a bodybuilder a ball to throw. Clock the speed. Now give a professional pitcher a ball to throw. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Muscle mass has nothing to do with punching power either. To date, the strongest punches measured are Marciano`s.
    Prove me wrong and confront Jay at the Arnold.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

If I go, I will.

Although he bores me and has ZERO charisma.

If I go, I will.

I hope you do go fag,I will show you plenty of charisma pal you just fucked with the wrong bodybuilder
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

yes please shit ill even pay your way

yea thats why i do muay thai boxing every night for cardio you stupid fuck,you really need to shut the fuck up ,go back to curves and workout with your type and leave real bodybuilders alone before you seriously get hurt buddy. and i dont talk to gay guys in the restroom like you. youre a liar ive never met you in my life

If I go, I will.

If you meet Jay I hope you share some of your thoughts on his "ZERO charisma", and pros being "All-Drugs". I'm sure you will get the exciting response you are looking for That reminds me how are the DA fight preparations going? I can't wait.

guys ever see celeberity fights when they jus swing wild and hope to fuck they land a decent slap with thier heads down LOL i see it now

Adonis is reaching new levels of stupidity
    Taller than a Hobbit

Branch, I'm from Houston. There are no hard core gyms but hardcore titty bars. Anyway, it would be f***ing bad to the bone if any pro opened up a gym other than a Bally's, LA fitness or 24 hr fitness. I'm tired of seeing the iron bros. in the gym squatting to brittany spears. Also, what do you think about DC training?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysampson
    guys ever see celeberity fights when they jus swing wild and hope to fuck they land a decent slap with thier heads down LOL i see it now
    Thats probaly the way he fights like a bitch. ha ha

What up Jay?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    Thats probaly the way he fights like a bitch. ha ha
    Whatever you say "Jay Moore".

Do you always look this fruity when you go to the gym.

Let me guess, you put on your fancy little hat and camo-colored wifebeater as you are trying to hunt the ever elusive Corpus Gingo better known as the "Muscle Bear" at your gym.

Truly you are gayer than a pack of rabid drama queens, hyped up on the Lifetime network and looking for an excuse to attend a tupperware party.

Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast