Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Quote Originally Posted by jaymoore
    I hope you do go fag,I will show you plenty of charisma pal you just fucked with the wrong bodybuilder
    Oh Fuck

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

oye. what is sad is you have some of the top bodybuilders posting on this site and people are giving more attention to the ramblings of adonis and DA. The dude is like howard stern... just says whatever for shock & attention.

i know it's falling on deaf ears but the ignore function is quite useful. Unfortunately I can't block out their quoted text
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

youre a liar ive never met you in my life
    I think he was talking about Jay Cuter

Default Now thats a confrontation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    I already confrotned Jay once in 2001.

I was in the bathroom talking to my friend while taking a piss.

I said, "Jay is really shorter than 5`9. I wonder why the magazines lie for him. He also looks nothing like the morphed pictures you see in the magazines."

I then look to my right and Jay Cutler is standing right beside me. He glanced over and said, "Don`t believe the magazines".

This was about a week after the 2001 Mr. Olympia. Funny stuff.
    If your story is true, because lets face it, everything you say must be taken with a ton of salt, at best all you did was make a snide little remark whilst unaware that Jay was within earshot. Probably luckily for you, he took it in good humour... hardly a confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed
    oye. what is sad is you have some of the top bodybuilders posting on this site and people are giving more attention to the ramblings of adonis and DA. The dude is like howard stern... just says whatever for shock & attention.

i know it's falling on deaf ears but the ignore function is quite useful. Unfortunately I can't block out their quoted text
    You are a whine-box.

like to get back to the spirit of the thread...
    Yes. Branch were you surprised that Ronnie lost this year's Olympia?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Danok
    sucks that such a cool and down-to-earth guy like Branch had to have his thread hijacked by internet badasses and pathetic online threats...
    It sucks though that it's the unforunate reality. Nevertheless the MD boards are still better than most, which is a start. Continue on though Branch, it must be nuts training at MetroFlex?

I got a good one for you, what is your most embarassing Bodybuilding related moment that has happened to you?

hahah I wouldn`t make it one set with "Jay Moore" because I would be laughing too hard at his bonnett.

Agree bro...now where is Branch...surely he can't be sleeping at this hour of the night?
    Hey that made me think of another question. Branch how much sleep do you average a night/day?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    What up Jay?
    Branch sorry about all the shit with this adonis fagget,this dude sits around all day probaly thinking of negative shit to say to people that can and will rip his head off.
    LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

hahah I wouldn`t make it one set with "Jay Moore" because I would be laughing too hard at his bonnett.
    You wouldnt make one set because you would be getting your ass kicked.Like i said stay at curves where you belong

Whatever you say "Jay Moore".

Do you always look this fruity when you go to the gym.

Let me guess, you put on your fancy little hat and camo-colored wifebeater as you are trying to hunt the ever elusive Corpus Gingo better known as the "Muscle Bear" at your gym.

Truly you are gayer than a pack of rabid drama queens, hyped up on the Lifetime network and looking for an excuse to attend a tupperware party.

Fuck you pussy I will be hunting you why dont you post some pics so everyone can see what a skinny little fag looks like You talk alot of shit behind that computer we will see how much of a tough guy you are.I will be looking for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice
    What up Jay?
    Lets Fuckin Train Brother

Fuck you pussy I will be hunting you why dont you post some pics so everyone can see what a skinny little fag looks like You talk alot of shit behind that computer we will see how much of a tough guy you are.I will be looking for you now.
    Its not like you would be hard to spot. I`ll just look for a sweaty gaylord wearing a bonnett.

looking good jay do you train in the same style as branch probaly a stupid qeustion but it would be nice to change the subject away from the total fagdonis

Quote Originally Posted by irish_muscle
    looking good jay do you train in the same style as branch probaly a stupid qeustion but it would be nice to change the subject away from the total fagdonis
    Thank you irish muscle yes we do train the same hardcore thats the only way we know how to.And as far as fagdonis ive said all im going to i will not pay attention to negative comments from negative people like him This is branchs post and we believe in being positive about bodybuilding and thats all that needs to be on this post

hahahahahha, The latest in hattery.

Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast