Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 127 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Default BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Branch Warren - Unchained Raw-Reality (DVD)

Branch Warren stars in "Unchained, Raw-Reality"
    Filmed September 4th through 9th 2006. 4 weeks out of Olympia. Includes five days his whole-body workouts . 98% is Black & White. This is done by his request to have hardcore look. (Olympia Contest footage not included.)
    Parental Advisory: Explicit Content : Branch and his training partners are much too brutal for most viewers.
    Note: Disc 1 has a little hiccup when Branch moves from Leg Extension to Squats on Day 3. This occurs by nature of dvd. (Disc 1 has dual layers and contents whole footage equally on two layers. And this hiccup is break point in middle of whole contents. )
    A Mitsuru Okabe Film; Double-DVD Set; Running time: 2 hours, 53 minutes; DVD-Video NTSC; All Regions; DVD Release date : March 2007.

F A-1206DVDLG[1].jpg

http://www.branchw.com/kart1.html

Thanks Dave,
    Everybody would loveto know how Branch is doing.
    Member of Probiotica Team www.propremiumline.com

Cool. How old are you? When did you start weight training? Any photos of you before you started competing (Dave's college track photo is a classic!)?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

I do not think he will be too candid publicly. That is not his style. He is a more off the record kind of guy.

Branch will surprise you........and he may even throw you a beatin'

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    I do not think he will be too candid publicly. That is not his style. He is a more off the record kind of guy.
    quit talkin like you know the dude. your rediculous mock "interview" where you kiss his ass and try to drag him into your pathetic little drama with only one character, Does not mean you know him. get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil
    quit talkin like you know the dude. your rediculous mock "interview" where you kiss his ass and try to drag him into your pathetic little drama with only one character, Does not mean you know him. get over it.
    You simply have no idea...I know a whole lot more than I ever lead on. Never forget that.

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

Do you know how to shut the fuck up? All you do is yap. You follow through with nothing. Quit making threats and spill it if you got something. You don't so you won't. You will just continue to make meanigless threats.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil
    Do you know how to shut the fuck up? All you do is yap. You follow through with nothing. Quit making threats and spill it if you got something. You don't so you won't. You will just continue to make meanigless threats.
    What on earth are you bantering on about now?

Thanks Dave for making my post.

To answer some of your questions I am 31 and have been training since I was 14 years old. I played sports and wanted to get bigger for football. My friend had a membership to a local gym and at 14 I didn't have any money. So he used to unlock the back door so I coulod sneak in and train. I met this bodybuilder there who was around 280. I didn't know a person could get that big and muscular at the time. This guy thought I had potential to be good one day. He showed me how to train and not just train but fucking train insane. This guy turned out to be Ronnie Coleman's training partner. I did my first contest at 16 and won. The rest is history.\

I will post some photos of that first contest later on.
    Branch Warren

This is why Branch is called the PEOPLE'S CHAMP. Look for a Breaking News story on Branch toward the end of the week.

Here is my lovely, noble and aristocratic, "Jezebelle" and Branch Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Adonis
    Here is my lovely, noble and aristocratic, "Jezebelle" and Branch Warren.
    Where's the blow up valve?

Default lol

shes hot adonis ! ill put my money on it she writes all your comments. she looks like she has class, and knows hot to write unlike me!haha but there is no way you write what you write without any help! come on man fess uP

jezzebells is hot i hope she comes to ny ill show her a real man! dammmmmmmmb
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony
    shes hot adonis ! ill put my money on it she writes all your comments. she looks like she has class, and knows hot to write unlike me!haha but there is no way you write what you write without any help! come on man fess uP

jezzebells is hot i hope she comes to ny ill show her a real man! dammmmmmmmb
    No. She has her own name and posts accordingly. She has not registered here yet as she is busy with making artistic sculptures at the moment.

Damm how tall are you Branch?
    Iv got a mid 90s MuscleMag International and theres a pic of a guy doing squats and hes called Branch Warren ,I assume it is you?

I will post some photos of that first contest later on.

Cool, and thanks for answering my questions. I have no doubt you'll be at your all time best at the Arnold, good luck!
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Page 1 of 127 123456789101151101 ... LastLast