Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's the cause of this gynecomastia?

Jorje, your dinosaur pic cracks me up. It's like that dino is smiling hahaha!

Man, if I gotta diet for 20 weeks to look like Brian, I'm doing it!

Layne, you gonna help me?

I was just recently made aware of this thread by someone in my gym...I don't ever frequent this forum. I am Kurt Weidner, the individual in the pics you've been referring to. Let me just make everything clear. First of all, I am lifetime natural. I have never used any banned substance and that includes pro-hormones. Even when they were legal. I never touched them. I have never had any interest in messing with drugs. I hate drugs. I have never even tried marijuana. I have been competing as a natural bodybuilder for 11 years now (the last several yrs have been in the WNBF) and I have been both urine-tested and polygraph tested numerous times, even multiple times per year.
    Gyno is not just caused by exogenous hormones, steroids and pro-hormones. I had gyno as a teenager following puberty. As I added size to my pecs it subsided and became less noticeable, but at extremely low bodyfat it is somewhat apparent. There's really nothing I can do about that. I just wanted to make it clear that it is not the result of taking steroids or any other performance enhancing drug/illegal supplement. Obviously some may choose not to believe me...that's your problem! I know i'm natural.
    As far as strength is concerned, having been involved with this sport and training for quite a while, I find strength has little to do with drugs vs no drugs. Some people just have the natural structure to allow them to perform very well with certain exercises. I have always had a strong deadlift. I am built for it. This past off-season I pulled 585 lbs for 8 reps and 675 for 2 reps. But I could never keep up with someone like Layne on chest presses, because I am not built to push a lot of weight with my chest. I use an entirely different methodology to attain chest development. Just because someone is strong doesn't mean they're on drugs and just because someone is on drugs, doesn't mean they're strong. I've seen plenty of guys who are using stuff who can't lift crap and i've seen plenty of natural guys who are strong as hell.

[quote=Van Bilderass;27805] He has gyno which is indicative of hormone use.quote]

Maybe not - read on and LEARN something;

Each year, thousands of men develop gynecomastia. The technical definition is: "a benign growth or enlargement of the male breast tissue." Although gyno is more prevalent than ever, there are historical writings and artifacts showing that it's been a problem since the time of ancient Greek civilization. The term "gyne" comes from the Greek word meaning "woman" and "mastos" meaning "breast." Statues of the Pharaoh Seti depict a man with enlarged breasts. Aristotle, too, had reported encountering the problem and there's even documentation in the writings of Paulus of Aegineta (635 690 AD) which describes a primitive surgical procedure for the removal of gynecomastia. That must've hurt.

Although it appears to be the scourge of youths, seniors and steroid users, anyone can get gyno. And your chances now are better than ever. Environmental toxins, pollution, heavy metals, radiation and even ions from computers have shown to decrease Testosterone and increase estrogen levels. Lack of natural sunlight can contribute to lowered hormone production. Alcohol consumption and drug such as: Cannabinoids (methane and marijuana), Psychotropics (phenothiazine, butyrophenone and reserpine), Antihypertensives (reserpine, alphamethyldopa and spironolactone), Cardiac (digitalis), Gastrointestinal (cimetidine, metoclopramide and domperidone), Antituburculous (isoniazid), Cytoxic (cyclophosphamide, mustine, vincristine and mitotane) etc. Certain foods, notably soy products, contain estrogen-like compounds, which can knock hormonal levels into an unfavorable ratio. Abnormal liver functioning can also be causes of gynecomastia in older men. There are so many causes and factors that lead to the disease gynecomastia that it is very difficult for researchers to try to agree upon one main factor. So many of the cases differ from one another, and, perhaps, no one cause will ever be agreed upon as the leading factor of the disease!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Default by the way

By the way, Van...do you have any pictures? I'm curious to see the physique of someone who is so critical of mine. Do you compete?

Quote Originally Posted by Van Bilderass View Post
    Yes, because he has gyno. Not "supposedly has gyno", he has gyno formation and the likelihood of it being pubertal or due to something other than hormone manipulation is slim IMO. I've been involved in bodybuilding for a long time and that's exactly what steroid induced gyno looks like. It's possible that he experimented with OTC hormones before they were banned by whatever org he competes in. That way he could still call himself lifetime natural, just like bodyfx2 here does (I think he admitted to taking some of those a few years ago).

It's possible to build that level of muscle without drugs, the strength level is possible also, though rare as hell for a natural to deadlift that much. Hell, like I said, most IFBB pros can't dead that much.

You can have gyno without ever touching AAS its quite common

not saying he has gyno though

I agree, I have it too from puberty and Ive never done roids

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Van Bilderass View Post
    Serious question: why does this natural have such severe gyno? The guy is extremely lean so it's not that his pecs are holding fat. You can clearly see the defined edges of the fibrous tissue around his nipples.

This is someone who str8flexed vouches for it seems, so Layne, how do you explain it?
    Because he is using steroids.

Banned

LOL..you think ? He doesnt have that swolen look steroids give you but roids or not props to him, awesome condition.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by ksmith View Post
    LOL..you think ? He doesnt have that swolen look steroids give you but roids or not props to him, awesome condition.
    I actually agree, he has a GH and slin look, not a steroid look. Guess thats a better way to beat a drug test anyway.

Spotter

i will bitch slap anyone who thinks this guy is natural. he may be in a natural comp, but that just means he knows how to drug test. look at real naturals like in the natural magazines and you will see...

Man, if those pics actually show "gyno", what the heck do I have with a size 48-50 chest?

LOL at people saying that it's not gyno

cold room? come on.. its not the nipples that people are pointing out.. its the mass around the nipples.. i have seen my share of kids with "gyno".. but never have seen naturally occuring gyno with masses 1 inch outside the nipple.. here is the issue.. no one knows what anyone is doing 24/7.. so no one should ever be "vouching" for anyone.. people do lie.. i am not casting anything to kurt.. but those who say they know what a buddy is doing 24/7 are silly .. as for the testing.. please.. the ifbb world championships are also tested.. some do fail.. but the vast majority of "freaks" that compete and place in that show are geared to the gills and never get caught.. so they test issue is moot..

as for the statement that he is not "big enough" to be taking nay gear.. please again.. we see numerous guys taking boatloads of gear that small.. gear does not mean "monster" for most people..

Exactly, remember that Ronnie Coleman beat the drug tests year after year. There's a natural for ya muahahahahaaaaa.

No seriously, passing the tests is a good proof for your natural status.

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

lol at layne denying that this kurt dude have gyno and then he comes here himself and admits to having it....van bilderass 1. layno 0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast