Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's the cause of this gynecomastia?

Default What's the cause of this gynecomastia?

Serious question: why does this natural have such severe gyno? The guy is extremely lean so it's not that his pecs are holding fat. You can clearly see the defined edges of the fibrous tissue around his nipples.

This is someone who str8flexed vouches for it seems, so Layne, how do you explain it?

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

it's not gyno. it's called the room he was in is cold and his nipple was hard. I mean are you guys seriously this hard upt to hate on anyone who looks awsome. This is what sucks about being a natural bodybuilder... if you look average people hate on you saying you look like a 'swimmer' but if you look awsome then you are juicing and just cheating the tests.

give me a fucking break

why don't you post the other pics of kurt eh?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Kurt does look amazing. Man, I'd like to have that type of metabolism!

his metabolism isn't that fast, he just diets his ass off and never strays from his diet
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Regardless of his metabolism, that is some sick conditioning.
    Currently: PowerBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed
    it's not gyno. it's called the room he was in is cold and his nipple was hard. I mean are you guys seriously this hard upt to hate on anyone who looks awsome. This is what sucks about being a natural bodybuilder... if you look average people hate on you saying you look like a 'swimmer' but if you look awsome then you are juicing and just cheating the tests.

give me a fucking break

why don't you post the other pics of kurt eh?
    You give me a break.

The gyno is visible in these pics as well. I'm not hating, I'm stating straight up, he has gyno. Period. Layne, either you are playing dumb or you have no eye for evaluating physiques. I am not talking about his nipples, there is fibrous tissue that ends more than an inch outside the areola. The edge is very defined. Jesus Christ, do you need someone to point it out to you with a magnifying glass or what?!! Even Ron Harris saw something that looked like gyno.

Layne, you have to realize that not everyone is a hater. I wasn't looking for it - it jumps out of the pics. Of course in your naive world a guy like this would never lie.

Please don't use the lords name is vein here, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Van Bilderass
    You give me a break.

The gyno is visible in these pics as well. I'm not hating, I'm stating straight up, he has gyno. Period. Layne, either you are playing dumb or you have no eye for evaluating physiques. I am not talking about his nipples, there is fibrous tissue that ends more than an inch outside the areola. The edge is very defined. Jesus Christ, do you need someone to point it out to you with a magnifying glass or what?!! Even Ron Harris saw something that looked like gyno.

Layne, you have to realize that not everyone is a hater. I wasn't looking for it - it jumps out of the pics. Of course in your naive world a guy like this would never lie.
    so how come he only has this gyno in one picture

and I know kurt personally and have for a while. And ron said he didn't think it was gyno... stop twisting words.
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Gyno can come from sources other than AAS, I don't know much about this guy but has he ever tested positive?? If not I guess he is still natural in my eyes. Done issue.

The nips being cold thing is true - I can verify this personally. I have used AAS and was even stupid enough in my first few cycles to not bother with anything like Nolvadex or Clomid (Arimidex wasn't on the scene yet) and still never got gyno.

BUT, when I'm in a cold room or I'm outside with my shirt off and the temp suddenly drops (happens quite a bit in New England), the nipples get hard (let's not twist this into a sexual thing, it isn't) and there is a bit of what could look like gyno around the nipple. I know it's not gyno because it's only there when the nipples are hard in the cold.

Again, I say what I said on my Pump thread, if Kurt was juicing I think he would be substantially bigger than he is.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Awesome conditioning..........big props to him!!
    Strictly Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Again, I say what I said on my Pump thread, if Kurt was juicing I think he would be substantially bigger than he is.
    I know tons of heavy juicers with much worse builds than Kurt. I'm sure you do too. And Kurt is stronger on deadlifts than the vast majority of enhanced competitive bodybuilders. So I don't know why you think this guy would for sure be much bigger than this if he had experimented with hormones. You know that there are different levels of juicing, from very short and light oral cycles to year round oral and injectable stacks. For example, Kurt could have done a few 2-3 week cycles of orals (even OTC orals like M1T or Superdrol) which then triggered gyno formation. He doesn't look like a current, heavy juicer to me, all I'm saying is that he has a tell-tale sign of having used steroids in the past.

cold room... one pic... tell me, why don't you see this 'gyno' in any other pic

maybe kurt just works harder than most people... that ever cross your mind?
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

It's always easier to believe the worst about someone rather than accepting something positive. This whole conversation reminds me of a natural competitor that I competed with (diff. divisions) he swore up and down that the guy who beat him was juicing (degree of leaness and vascularity were his "telltale" signs), the guy who won has competed at world qualifiers 5 times, competed at worlds 3 times, been drug tested 6-7 times and has never tested positive. It's just easier to believe he juices rather than believe that he has better genetics or just plain trains/diets harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S
    It's always easier to believe the worst about someone rather than accepting something positive. This whole conversation reminds me of a natural competitor that I competed with (diff. divisions) he swore up and down that the guy who beat him was juicing (degree of leaness and vascularity were his "telltale" signs), the guy who won has competed at world qualifiers 5 times, competed at worlds 3 times, been drug tested 6-7 times and has never tested positive. It's just easier to believe he juices rather than believe that he has better genetics or just plain trains/diets harder.
    absolutely correct

he's better than me so it must be because he's on drugs
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed
    cold room... one pic... tell me, why don't you see this 'gyno' in any other pic

maybe kurt just works harder than most people... that ever cross your mind?
    It's not just that one pic. It can be seen in the side triceps, abs and thighs etc. But whatever...

Layne, seriously, when will you get it in your head that not everyone is a hater! This has nothing to do with jealousy. Let me ask you this: IYO was IFBB pro Mike Ashley a lifetime natural as he claimed? He was tested several times and never failed. He had "all natural" columns in both Flex and Ironman. If I say it's unlikely he wins the Arnold Classic being lifetime natural am I a hater? If I say the gyno he had was likely due to steroids am I a hater that is unable to accept that Mike trained harder than me? What criteria do you need for you to believe someone has never used hormones? Just their word?

Regarding this Kurt dude I can accept that he could have achieved that level of leanness and size without steroids. It's not about that. He has gyno which is indicative of hormone use. It might have been just a couple of weeks which would not have enhanced his physique to any significant degree.

I can see what you can see, but this is not indictive of drug use. Many guys get a degree of 'gyno' when they simply go through puberty, sometimes it disapears completely and other times the gland under the nipple just retains a little bit of puffiness

In these pics, what is probably going against Kurt is that he is so lean and that is visable, but is still not conclusive that he has done anything wrong

If the federation he competes with tests him and he passes, he passes - that simple
    www.physique-essentials.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast