Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FIBER TYPE TRAINING EXPLAINED

Hey Tips, what do you think of wind-sprints for all around fast-twitch stimulation?

How about Olympic style movements like power cleans?
    Enjoying the awesomeness of the pumptitude as an end in itself

Quote Originally Posted by gymdog View Post
    Hey Tips, what do you think of wind-sprints for all around fast-twitch stimulation?

How about Olympic style movements like power cleans?

Wind sprints are AWESOME. Back in the day after a leg workout I would sprint speed bump to speed bump in my apartment complex. They were about 50 yds. UNREAL pump. I credit a lot of my leg size from those.

Not a fan of power cleans as I'm a fragile one but if you are ok with it then add it in.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Tip,

So to improve the upper chest, (based on my readings) you would advise I begin with barbell incline. But not go to another incline movement directly, but maybe decline, then go to another incline movement, or would I do two incline movements back to back. I understand the rep ranges and the time under tension and piston lifting to 3/4, but not sure on whether I should just do all upper chest movements or flip flop.

Thanks!

Ss

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Tip,

So to improve the upper chest, (based on my readings) you would advise I begin with barbell incline. But not go to another incline movement directly, but maybe decline, then go to another incline movement, or would I do two incline movements back to back. I understand the rep ranges and the time under tension and piston lifting to 3/4, but not sure on whether I should just do all upper chest movements or flip flop.

Thanks!

Ss

I believe training your weakest part first is the only way to train to create balance. I dont believe in training two similar angled exercises back to back. You should be smoked up top to the point you NEED to do a decline to get as far away from the top to allow it to regenerate for the next exercise that will be coming its way for another balls to the walls bout.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    I believe training your weakest part first is the only way to train to create balance. I dont believe in training two similar angled exercises back to back. You should be smoked up top to the point you NEED to do a decline to get as far away from the top to allow it to regenerate for the next exercise that will be coming its way for another balls to the walls bout.
    Thanks Im going to give this a go.

i have to resurface this thread. This is the smartest thing I have ever read next to the research of doctor scott conelly. Tipsta, you are wise beyond your years. Its funny, this whole time I thought that working more explosively was worse for the muscle. Cant wait to give this a go.
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

future ,can we please make this a stickey?

did arms today. I really liked this approach. I noticed a could also use more weight too. thanks TIP!

did back today with this style of reps. It was without a doubt the best back workout ive ever had! My romboids felt like they were popping out of my back!

I did chest today and no bullshit- it was the best chest workout in a long time! That tip about the clavicular attachment cable exersise gave me the craziest pump! thanx tip!

legs today... was unbearable, but it was great! This concludes all the body parts ive trained with this method, and im happy to say that I hope to continue this for the rest of my life. I would recommend this to anyone!

im afraid that is i try to move the weight too fast i might be using momentum to help me lift the weight...very interestin thread none the less.

Explosive positive, controlled negative is just about the only way I lift.
    Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGGARAW View Post
    im afraid that is i try to move the weight too fast i might be using momentum to help me lift the weight...very interestin thread none the less.
    its not so fast that it looks weird. just watch ronnie lift. he demonstrates it to perfection!

Just got done doin some posing and I have been noticing improvements(theres no better feelin!). I have to attribute it to this training because I havent changed anything in my diet.

Sorry for being distant lately but theres not much more I can add to the thousands of posts I've made. By now most know I'm not a follower but a leader and have found that just doing something because everyone else is doing it is definitely not the right path to take. I dont get into gym science and have enough knowledge of the human body and its functiopns to understand how to manipulate my training and diet to accomadate its functions. This alone will take you light years ahead of your competition since most are like cattle and just follow the herd. Only now is the insulin spiking thing being looked at as a definite NO NO if cosmetics are what your concern is. Over a year ago I was laughed at and ridiculed for explaining why this is so wrong and now today almost every company has their own version of GDA's. In fact to this day most dont even know insulin is the deciding factor whether fats can be used as a fuel irrelevant to how many carbs were consumed. Most still think that fats are only used when carbs are mostly depleted. This would only be true if you were standed on an island. In fact most think doing cardio after training or upon rising is for this very reason yet the blood sugar is never depleted for more than minutes at a clip since the liver will continue to replenish blood sugar.

I could probably sum up the entire process in less than 3 sentences yet to this day I get e mails from people that dont have the slightest idea how it all works yet tell me how wrong I am only because they READ something somewhere that turns out to only be the "current fad"

Needless to say my mind is depleted from the desire to help anyone anymore. Besides there isnt much more I could add and would only be repeating myself.

Ok question Tipsta. What movements do you feel are safe to explode on yourself?

The reason I ask is because I have "exploded" with squats but....400 + pounds on my back doing that just leaves my back a little more sore. And then when I'm barbell benching and explode up I feel like a "swaying" motion in the middle of my chest. So I've been taking it a bit slower.

I guess explode, but not to violently correct?
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast