Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Puffy nipples

Unhappy Puffy nipples

I was wondering if anyone who has surgery for gyno with puffy nipples how soon did you see results? Were they completely flat after surgery? I had surgery almost a week ago, and though the puffy-ness is less i still see the areola/nipple sticking out a bit. Is this just swelling or will the areola/nipple go down after a couple weeks. Thanks for your imput!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue38 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone who has surgery for gyno with puffy nipples how soon did you see results? Were they completely flat after surgery? I had surgery almost a week ago, and though the puffy-ness is less i still see the areola/nipple sticking out a bit. Is this just swelling or will the areola/nipple go down after a couple weeks. Thanks for your imput!
    You have the answer to your question in my web site:

Puffy Nipples Photo Gallery

recovering from gynecomastia
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Question

I understand the recovery time will take a while (couple months). I feel some hardness underneath the areola, maybe the gland itself i dont know, but it looks the same as before the surgery. Maybe little smaller. I am guessing as time goes by the areola/nipple will flatten out?? Im just interested on how the whole healing process goes. How the skin flattens out after surgery. Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DrBlau View Post
    You have the answer to your question in my web site:

Puffy Nipples Photo Gallery

recovering from gynecomastia
    I understand the recovery time will take a while (couple months). I feel some hardness underneath the areola, maybe the gland itself i dont know, but it looks the same as before the surgery. Maybe little smaller. I am guessing as time goes by the areola/nipple will flatten out?? Im just interested on how the whole healing process goes. How the skin flattens out after surgery. Thanks

man alot of people on here are not honest. it took me about 4 minor surgeries and a kenalog shot, to see a difference. after a couple months, it should look noticeably better. time does help, and at 6 -8 months it will probably look better. but at 2 months like ur at, i would go back to your surgeon or a new one, and be like "look, is this gland or scar," "did you get ALL the gland? etc"...a kenalog shot will really help with the internal scar mass if thats the case
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    man alot of people on here are not honest. it took me about 4 minor surgeries and a kenalog shot, to see a difference. after a couple months, it should look noticeably better. time does help, and at 6 -8 months it will probably look better. but at 2 months like ur at, i would go back to your surgeon or a new one, and be like "look, is this gland or scar," "did you get ALL the gland? etc"...a kenalog shot will really help with the internal scar mass if thats the case
    I'm sorry i didnt mean it to sound like its been couple months since my surgery, its only been little over a week. I am just curious if whats going on is common after surgery. I didnt know how quick you see results. My left side seems to be swollen a lot more than the right. The left nipple is puffy like before surgery. But if i feel it, it seems to be hard behind the areola, i've never felt that before. Feels like a circle the size of a small coin. Right side is somewhat puffy but can tell it has flatten out a bit.

I'm sorry i didnt mean it to sound like its been couple months since my surgery, its only been little over a week. I am just curious if whats going on is common after surgery. I didnt know how quick you see results. My left side seems to be swollen a lot more than the right. The left nipple is puffy like before surgery. But if i feel it, it seems to be hard behind the areola, i've never felt that before. Feels like a circle the size of a small coin. Right side is somewhat puffy but can tell it has flatten out a bit.
    u answered your own question...its been a week. chill
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

The following is a new youtube video of puffy nipples
    puffy nipples before and after pictures
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

check your xenoestrogen intake man. I switched to a all natural soap in the shower (Dr. Bronners) and reduced my intake of chicken (loaded with hormones) and in 4 days my nipples are normal. Better than theyve been in 5 years.

Check out this thread I started.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=22173