Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,207 of 1228

Thread: Any beginners need help, just ask

Nobody

Hi,i'm not a beginner,kinda do my own thing with some free weights that I have at home.I weigh 175lbs,I'm 5'8,i bench 275lbs six times (can bench 325lbs one time),curl 155lbs five times.I don't take supplements,but my question is how do I get stronger,i want to bench in the high 300s and weigh over 200lbs?

Nobody

Hi Alex A. I am a noob to the forum and I wanted to shoot you a note on this thread.
    I am a recent beginner seeking to attain a six pack. I am 5Ē9 145lbs. I have been going to the gym for three months now 6 days a week. I went from 155lbs to 145 lbs currently. I am seeking pointers to confirm diet, cardio and exercising.
    My diet is clean. No Soda in four months, only water, no fast food, nothing processed. I eat turkey, whole wheat, egg whites, cereal, PB&J on rice buns, Pasta, steak 2x month.
    My cardio is fine. I burn 400-700 Cal with incline; run on average 4-6 miles every other day.
    I believe I need help on work out routines. What works well? I am only targeting the same musscle group right now. I do sit ups and push ups. May you please point me in the right direction and/or pm advice? I really want to get this six pack developed. Thanks

What can I do to expand my inner biceps? Squats is for the chest right?

anyone familiar with york ISO-grip Olympic plates?

looking to buy some
    are they wider at the hub than traditional plates? take up more space on the bar so you can't get as many of them on?

this clown makes me howl:

Qg52l.jpg

an entire 300 pound set with a bar costs $225 brand new
    he wants $100 for these two anchors

don't be this guy

Nobody

i have questions about keto diets for leaning out..i was wondering what a good meal plan would be. id really appreciate it! thanks

im thinking of giving a pre-workout supplement a try for a few weeks to see if it helps improves my workouts! but im just wondering what is the best one around at the moment ive heard jack3d is supposed to be good as is 1.MR by bpi and no explode! so appriciate any advice on which of the 3 is best or if a pre workout supplement is even worth taking! thanks

Nobody

Guys how do I start a thread about my experience at this year's Mr O? Thank you!

Banned

I need someone to help start me off with workouts and a schedule because i really want to get big but i just need the help to start me off..

Hey Alex! This may be way off your skills but I just thought I'd ask.

Weight: 240 lbs
    Height: 5' 4"

As you can see in my picture I do not look 240 lbs. I do have the build of a man even though I am a female. I'm not sure if you can offer any advice since I am a female.

I want to trim my fat off especially around my stomach. I also want to tone and strengthen my muscles.
    I'm trying to get into MMA fighting so I really don't care that I would have abnormally large muscles for a female. I'm also considering body building shows.

I've looked into T Bomb II and also Hydroxycut Advanced Pro Series. I'm not sure whether to take the hydroxycut first then come back with the T Bomb or both at the same time or just the T Bomb alone.

I'm also wondering if you had any advice about an exercise or diet plan as well.

Thank you so much even if you can't help!

<3 Lindsay

Dedicated Noob

If you own a gym - you gotta look the part !

That's my personal opinion - I've recently taken over a gym and it's my baby now - I have plans, dreams, visions.....but today I realised that ok, whilst I may have the gym and may have fulfilled a lifelong ambition, I should really start to look the part ! Will shortly take pics of me in my current unadulterated non photoshopped state - close friend Paul Summers (some in the UK may know him, father used to be a pro judge and Paul himself competed back in the l'eighties/early nineties) is going to assist on the nutritional side - i'm game for anything so am going to ask him to take some pics of me in the seven compulsory poses so we can get a feel for how I progress!

First thing - if i want to look big - I need to eat big !

Wish me luck !

Vinny

Barbarian

Hey bro. I want some advice. I have played football all my life from a kid to a small stint in college. Now That i don't play anymore i wanted advice to get a better body over all. I am 6'4'' 336lbs (played offensive line of course). I know i need to loose the weight but i don't want to stop lifting because well i love to lift weights. Do you think i should stop lifting and just do a ton of cardio to drop my weight first or keep lifting but not as much and just up my cardio? thank you.

Nobody

Default New to bodybuilding/MMA

I want to start going to the gym and work out but I really donít know where to start at and my goal is to get up to 265lb and yeah I am 5í7 yeah it sounds kind of odd I know but itís something that I really want to do and someday compete in the Heavy Weight division for MMA so if anybody has any suggestions or tips please share them.

Nobody

Hey there. I googled for help on how to grow muscle and it pointed me this way, so nice of them. Now lets see if I can get some help here.

I am white male, 22 years of age, weight in at 205lbs. I am happily married at young age, so Im not looking to impress anyone but my self. I have been working out at about 10 months to say the least. Now there were weeks were I only went 1 or 2 days being lazy, but my regular schedule was Mon-Thur. Mon(Chest and Triceps) Tuesday(Shoulders and Legs) Wednesday(Back and biceps) Thursday(Legs and stomach). I have done everything naturally, and I think im ready to step up and get some help. When I first started working out, I weighted in at 195. So I gained around 10 pounds of something naturally. I DO NOT have a diet that I go by, I eat w.e. comes my way.

But I am ready to get serious, eat healthy, stop being lazy, hit the gym 5 times a week and gain A LOT of muscle.

Now my questions are:

What would be the best to use before and after work out as suppliemts. I been looking at this as one of my suppliements, tell me what you think: http://store.musculardevelopment.com...timulator.html

Would that be enough? Is that even the right stuff for me? What is my goal? Well from my short stay, I want to be somwhat like ROCKY III on here and that guy that wants to compete with him, forgot his name, the 22 year old gentlemen. Of course I may never be like them, but that is my inspiration.

Please hit me with some guides, what to use, Im ready and serious. I wish that I could make my own thread, but seems like I dont have the rights to that atm.

Nobody

I am currently doing a keto diet. I started about 2.5 wks ago and lost 3 lbs in the first two weeks. I started at 132 and am now down to 129. I was wondering if you could take a look at my diet and offer any feedback. I do cardio 2 times a day (hour in the am on the stairmill and an hour in the pm - running on tredmill and stair mill) 6 days a week. Icant seem to lose anymore weight and have already done one clean refeed day. I also drink a gallon and a half a day. Here is my diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites
    Meal 2: 4 oz. Chicken, 1 oz. Walnuts
    Meal 3: protein shake (25g protein, 4 carbs, 1 sugar), 1 Tbsp. Almond butter
    Meal 4: 4 oz. Salmon, green salad w/ 1 Tbsp. Macadamia nut oil or EVOO and vinegar
    Meal 5: 2 eggs and 2 egg whites OR protein shake

Thanks so much, ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

I feel super bad for not being on here more... its been a long time since i posted..
    ive been grinding out diets, training and preps like crazy and havent been posting much on the board.. im going to try to come back here to contribute

Anyways...Im not totally sure on the weight classes for the MMA but the best advice i can give you about weight is....
    dont be concerned with it.... Look awesome! lean, fit, hard, big, full, tight.. thats all that matters... .condition seems to rule with the fans.. ( people love it!)
    big guys are out there but ripped, full and complete is the way to go.. and if your not a heavy no one really will care... all that matters is that your in kick ass shape

if your not going to the gym now.. you need to really get a good detailed plan implemented with diet, cardio and trainining all layed out and some consistant follow up... that would be my advise.. probably not something you can do through message boards....you can drop me an email at prepbyalex@aol.com
    thanks again for posting everyone who has been posting on the thread... much appreciated
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

Nobody

is there anyone that could help me get started with bodybuilding?

Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast