Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273
Results 1,225 to 1,226 of 1226

Thread: Any beginners need help, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by TimRock View Post
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?
    Your info is wrong. Diet is 80% of your fitness goal. Exercise is 15% and Genetics / Steroids make up the remaining 5%. You can NEVER out exercise a bad diet and steroids cannot allow you to eat what you want and still get ripped and built. You MUST have a great diet first. I highly recommend getting the help of a sports nutritionist first. A great Internet based one is www.3jsdiet.com. Here is a picture of one of his clients - a 6 month transformation:

Contact him first, he is far cheaper than a single steroid run.
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by TimRock View Post
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
    Now there isn't problems with delivery.
    P.S This is my last order there
    100_0896_1.jpg

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273