Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gymnation's Transformation Blog

I haven't posted in a couple of days. Things have been a little hectic, partly due to my wife's issues with radiation treatment and partly because of eoms work issues.
    I've noticed that this weekend, I've been a little 'achy' and sore, mainly in my joints. I may have been going a little too low in 'good' fats. Thinking back, I have been using nuts or even peanut butter as much this past wee. I will try to add some back in and see what happens.
    I'm training legs today, and I am looking forward to shaking the cobwebs out a bit. I may do something a bit radical in the gym today, depending on how I feel...
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Default Crazy Legs

I can barely walk right now. Today I trained legs and I decided to do something a little crazy. On my working set of Cybex Squat Press/Leg Presses, I used only three 45# plates on each side. My intention was to get 100 reps, but I only made it to 60 (barely). I felt like I was going to pass out. Unbelievably I didn't throw up - I didn't want to waste any of those great MHP supplements!
    After a short rest on the gym floor, I was able to finish with hamstrings. What a workout. It seemed to take about 5 minutes to negotiate the flight of stairs down to the parking lot from the gym.
    My joints were a little less achy today - I added more nuts and peanut butter back into the diet. I'll try not to go too low on fats again, as I think that may have been the problem.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've pretty busy this week and my wife is still recovering.
    I am still getting stronger in almost every exercise, but I don't feel like I'm progressing as I should. I'll try to remain patient and tough out a tough week...
    The diet is going great, though I am kind of gagging down my eggs. The MHP supplements are amazing! In fact, I only take the minimum dose of Anadrox each time since it really works on me. I've had to cut back on my iced tea daily since the Anadrox gets me going!
    I missed the second half of two cardio sessions this week, which really bummed me out. But I will redeem myself this week!

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've just been trying to keep my head down and work the program. Now that I have the scale thing straightened out, I do seem to be losing a little weight at a time. It'll add up though.
    Dave's diet is amazing! I keep thinking that I shouldn't feel this good while losing fat. I have been tempted to drop something, like the nuts or peanut butter, but as I said: I'm working the program. I haven't deviated from the diet one iota.
    I have missed a bit of cardio here and there, but I'm pretty locked in now. It's becoming obvious that my conditioning is getting better; my heart rate is much lower at a greater speed on the treadmill.
    My strength is still going up almost every workout. This seems impossible on trace carbs, but as I said, Dave's diet is great. When I'm a bit leaner and meaner, I'm going to try to take some video in the gym and post it.
    And of course, the MHP supplements are a miracle. I've never been this consistent for this long with supplementation, mainly because of cost. But even after the challenge, I'm somehow going to find the money to keep this going. I've never taken anything OTC that works as dramatically as Trac. I can feel that stuff kick in and I feel like a freight train in the gym.
    Thanks again Dave, MHP, Mr G and all my fellow Transformers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12