Quote Originally Posted by esplendido View Post
    I've got socks older than you.
    Hilarious !!
    Strictly Business

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    40 is the new 25.....right?
    50 is the new 30

Bump for God

Hell....if Foreskin wants Arnold to be 6'-1", he's 6'-1". And I really do have socks older than you...LOL!

Oh, and Terry Boleo was listed as 7'-0" in Rocky I, so I guess he's 7'-0".

BTW, I've stood right next to Big Mike (Katz) too, and he really is over 6'-0". Don't let that picture fool you, Foregirl. Angles, relaxed posture...anything can skew the heights apparent in the photo. Just show up at the Arnold and I'll make sure you get real close to Arnold and you can judge for yourself :-)

GeorgeForemanRules

Hell....if Foreskin wants Arnold to be 6'-1", he's 6'-1". And I really do have socks older than you...LOL!

Oh, and Terry Boleo was listed as 7'-0" in Rocky I, so I guess he's 7'-0".

BTW, I've stood right next to Big Mike (Katz) too, and he really is over 6'-0". Don't let that picture fool you, Foregirl. Angles, relaxed posture...anything can skew the heights apparent in the photo. Just show up at the Arnold and I'll make sure you get real close to Arnold and you can judge for yourself :-)
    Keep your personal attacks in the pit. I see no reason for you to call names just because I proved you wrong, just try to be a man and deal with it.

Keep your personal attacks in the pit. I see no reason for you to call names just because I proved you wrong, just try to be a man and deal with it.
    When you have "proof", I'll relent. Little sensitive, are we? Now we act mature?

GeorgeForemanRules

When you have "proof", I'll relent. Little sensitive, are we? Now we act mature?
    Mike 6'2'' and Arnold 5'11''

You do the math.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxWWOIHibc

GeorgeForemanRules

I have posted all kinds of proof, you have only called names.....I win again.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...6&postcount=51

In 1999 Jay Mathews wrote the article "The Shrinking Field" for the Washington Post on the often exaggerated heights claimed by male candidates for political office. "Sociologist Ralph Keyes has shown that men often claim to be taller than they are," he reported. "That goes double for celebrities. Men's Health magazine compared claimed heights to actual heights and discovered that Arnold Schwarzenegger was 5-10, not 6-2, that Charles Bronson was 5-7, not 5-11, and Burt Reynolds 5-8, not 5-11."
    Mathews commented, "Such embellishments, to be effective, require not only changes in the numbers, but daily use of special footwear. I see nothing wrong with this."
    Neither do I. Think of the campaign slogan Schwarzenegger could be using: "He'll give California a lift!"
    Six two? I e-mailed Roger Ebert.
    "No way," he wrote back. "I'd guess 5-10 or 5-11."

Well.....?????????

GeorgeForemanRules

Still no proof...only opinions.

Big surprise.

GeorgeForemanRules

Funny, my Dad was 6'1'' when he was 22, but now at 71 he is 5'11''

I guess his stats are fake also due to age.

Funny, my Dad was 6'1'' when he was 22, but now at 71 he is 5'11''

I guess his stats are fake also due to age.
    LOL! Your "opinions" are more valid than mine, I guess. Let's see....your DAD told you how tall Arnold is. That's it, right? I've stood next to the man from the time he was in his prime to just last March. I'm 6'-4", and an architect with a trained eye for dimensions. What the hell do I know. Like I said, if you want to believe he was 6'-1", more power to you. You can notch yer gun with this BIG win. Geeeesh.

GeorgeForemanRules

LOL! Your "opinions" are more valid than mine, I guess. Let's see....your DAD told you how tall Arnold is. That's it, right? I've stood next to the man from the time he was in his prime to just last March. I'm 6'-4", and an architect with a trained eye for dimensions. What the hell do I know. Like I said, if you want to believe he was 6'-1", more power to you. You can notch yer gun with this BIG win. Geeeesh.
    I will call my Dad and tell him you do not believe he was 6'1'' when he was a young man.

I am sure he will confess to his lies soon after.

I will call my Dad and tell him you do not believe he was 6'1'' when he was a young man.

I am sure he will confess to his lies soon after.
    Now you've sunk to silliness. Is that all you've got!?

Are you two homos gonna do it, or what? Geeze. Enough with the flirting already.

D

GeorgeForemanRules

Now you've sunk to silliness. Is that all you've got!?

Made Member

Arguing with Foreskin Rules is like trying to tell a retard they aren't retarded.

It does make you laugh sometimes though.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast