Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger, a myth

Quote Originally Posted by esplendido View Post
    22" arms - MYTH! Left arm 19", right arm 19 1/2" (contest shape)
    245 lbs. - MYTH! 222 lbs. contest shape
    6'-1" -MYTH, MYTH, MYTH....barely 6'-0" (5'-11+)
    Won one of Olympia's uncontested (he was only entry), won one Olympia with only 2 people in it (Sergio Oliva), won final Olympia highly debated as a gimme....not his best shape in '80

Weider refused to allow Serge Nubret to compete in the '75 Olympia because he weighed as much as Arnold and was in better shape. I wasn't until Serge dropped 20 lbs with a month to go before the "O" that Weider let him compete (remember in Pumping Iron, Nubret was announced as a late entry).

STILL...he's been my icon of bbing for over 30 years...and no one has come close to his popularity or accomplishments. I'm in bbing because of his influence!

I ahve met Arnold several times over the years and i think your info is incorrect I am a solid 6'1" and he is always taller than me in my pictures I have with him.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    Arguing with Foreskin Rules is like trying to tell a retard they aren't retarded.

It does make you laugh sometimes though.
    You live for me......not ever have I OWNED a bitch moth then you.

Quote Originally Posted by dalton5 View Post
    I ahve met Arnold several times over the years and i think your info is incorrect I am a solid 6'1" and he is always taller than me in my pictures I have with him.
    Check his shoes the next time you see him......

GeorgeForemanRules

Check his shoes the next time you see him......
    You are very insecure about your height.

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    You are very insecure about your height.
    LOL! Standing or laying?...;-)

GeorgeForemanRules

LOL! Standing or laying?...;-)
    Both

Made Member

Explain to me, Foreskin, what is a bitch moth?

You are honestly retarded. That is the only explanation of how stupid you really are.

You live for me......not ever have I OWNED a bitch moth then you.

GeorgeForemanRules

You are honestly retarded. That is the only explanation of how stupid you really are.
    I AM YOUR GOD.....ALL THAT YOU DO IS ME. I OWN YOU.

Let him ramble. He sounds like the 11 yr. olds on XBOX Live talking smack because they can, safely behind their game consoles.

arnold is a champion! awesome he did to bodybuilding
    what muhammad ali did for boxing

GeorgeForemanRules

Let him ramble. He sounds like the 11 yr. olds on XBOX Live talking smack because they can, safely behind their game consoles.
    Still no proof.................please make it less easy for me to own you son.

In 1999 Jay Mathews wrote the article "The Shrinking Field" for the Washington Post on the often exaggerated heights claimed by male candidates for political office. "Sociologist Ralph Keyes has shown that men often claim to be taller than they are," he reported. "That goes double for celebrities. Men's Health magazine compared claimed heights to actual heights and discovered that Arnold Schwarzenegger was 5-10, not 6-2, that Charles Bronson was 5-7, not 5-11, and Burt Reynolds 5-8, not 5-11."
    Mathews commented, "Such embellishments, to be effective, require not only changes in the numbers, but daily use of special footwear. I see nothing wrong with this."
    Neither do I. Think of the campaign slogan Schwarzenegger could be using: "He'll give California a lift!"
    Six two? I e-mailed Roger Ebert.
    "No way," he wrote back. "I'd guess 5-10 or 5-11."

Well.....?????????
    yeah, i never believed that arnold was 6'2'' or wahtever, maybe 5'11'' tops.

I went to the ca capital like 2 years ago and saw him, talked to some of the guards and they said he was like 5'9'', maybe shorter, but alwasy wore big ass cowboy boots so he appeared taller

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    yeah, i never believed that arnold was 6'2'' or wahtever, maybe 5'11'' tops.

I went to the ca capital like 2 years ago and saw him, talked to some of the guards and they said he was like 5'9'', maybe shorter, but alwasy wore big ass cowboy boots so he appeared taller
    Hahahahahaha

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Van Damme is 5'5".

Fact.

D

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by dylan_dent View Post
    Van Damme is 5'5".

Fact.

D
    5'7''

Dream on twat. I was in Hard Target with him. Im 5'9", and I TOWERED over him. Nothing more (oops, drunk) to say. I know you like conflict, but youre making a bigger idiot of yourself if you continue on with this one.

D

PS If I know what you are...youll continue.

5'7''

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by dylan_dent View Post
    Dream on twat. I was in Hard Target with him. Im 5'9", and I TOWERED over him. Nothing more (oops, drunk) to say. I know you like conflict, but youre making a bigger idiot of yourself if you continue on with this one.

D

PS If I know what you are...youll continue.
    No need to get mad and personally attack me. I met the guy twice with my buddy who is 5'7'' and they were the exact same height.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast