Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HRT: Basics on hormone replacement therapy

GameofInches is a fictional character and anything GameofInches says is fiction.

I am not on HRT, but I don't know why people try to stay away from it so much. I don't think it's such a big deal once you figure out the dosing and AI (if needed). One shot per week is not a big deal. I want my Test levels to be optimal so I can progress and feel optimally. So why not just take 1 shot a week. It is pretty simple and easy to do. Just my .02
    "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Eventually you will lose fertility and you will have to use it until your death.

Nobody

Default The way to increase testerone level?

The greater a person increase the physique health better could be the health which you produce and also restore the particular testosterone level for you to brand new height. The essential way anyone boost is usually to use a proper diet wellness to boost our bodies testosterone level using rest essential. The greater nuts, physical exercise, safe and also healthful sex behaviour and stress free lifestyle evolves far better life together with increased testosterone level for any far better along with healthful lifestyle. More info testosterone boosters

Quote Originally Posted by gungho9 View Post
    The Dangers of Exogenous (external and synthetic)
    Testosterone Replacement Therapy

One of the most undesirable side effects of exogenous testosterone replacement therapy is the shrinkage of the male genitals, the penile and testes. The medical term for the condition is "testicular atrophy". With prolonged usage, your penis will shrink to the size of your little finger.

Now imagine this. You get a high sex drive with the testosterone replacement therapy, yes, but your erected penis is the size of your thumb. Not a very good scenario, isn't it?

As a matter of fact, the renown Mayo Clinic lists the following side effects with exogenous (external and synthetic) testosterone replacement therapy:

* Cause skin reactions
    * Cause fluid retention
    * Cause baldness
    * Cause or aggravate sleep apnea (brief, repeated cessation of breathing during sleep)
    * Stimulate non cancerous (benign) growth of the prostate and cause or worsen urinary symptoms
    * Stimulate growth of prostate cancer that's already present
    * Enlarge breasts (Gynecomastia)
    * Stimulate growth of breast cancer that's already present
    * Cause testicle shrinkage (Testicular atrophy)
    * Limit sperm production (Infertility)
    * Stimulate excess blood production (Polycythemia)

I'm sure you agree with me. Its not pretty. However the number of prescriptions of testosterone replacement therapy has increase over the years. And the primary reason is I believe the lack of emphasis by doctors and pharmaceutical companies on the negative side effects of the treatment.
    I actually became a little afraid while reading this then realized it was bs and got mad at myself
    ROMANS 8:11 TITUS 3:9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123