Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Science of MHP Supplements Video with Gerard Dente, Vic Martinez and Dave Palumbo

Default The Science of MHP Supplements Video with Gerard Dente, Vic Martinez and Dave Palumbo

Last edited by The AdMan; January 2nd, 2008 at 12:06 PM.

Ask all your MHP Supplement questions here!

That sounds great Gerard and Dave! Thanks MHP for the Challenge and for such a wide array of bodybuilding supplements. I can't wait to receive my supplements!
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Ask all your MHP Supplement questions here!
    Dave, thanks for giving us a place to which we can go to have our supplement questions addressed. Also, thanks Gerard for providing us with such top-notch supplementation from MHP!

Feel free to ask anything about the supps guy!

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    Feel free to ask anything about the supps guy!
    sup Ilir!

Quote Originally Posted by armando "the kid' pena View Post
    sup Ilir!

Armando!!! Whats up man?

Default VANILLA vs. CHOCOLATE....

I have an opportunity to swap out some of my vanilla Probolic-SR for chocolate flavor (I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!). Same product/different flavor. My question is this: Since I'm doing Dave's diet for the Transformation Challenge, is chocolate Probolic-SR allowable? I looked on the nutrition label of both. The chocolate has 2g more of carbs per serving (5g total); however, it also has 2g fiber (therefore reducing carb count to 3g). The vanilla has 3g carbs per serving with no fiber. As far as sugar goes, the chocolate has 0g, while the vanilla has "< 1g." So, can I switch out for the chocolate? Thanks guys!

- Van L. (loomster2000)

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post
    I have an opportunity to swap out some of my vanilla Probolic-SR for chocolate flavor (I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!). Same product/different flavor. My question is this: Since I'm doing Dave's diet for the Transformation Challenge, is chocolate Probolic-SR allowable? I looked on the nutrition label of both. The chocolate has 2g more of carbs per serving (5g total); however, it also has 2g fiber (therefore reducing carb count to 3g). The vanilla has 3g carbs per serving with no fiber. As far as sugar goes, the chocolate has 0g, while the vanilla has "< 1g." So, can I switch out for the chocolate? Thanks guys!

- Van L. (loomster2000)
    I dont want to speak on Dave's behalf, but I think that the 2grams of those carbs coming from fiber in the chocolate even everything out and you should be fine!

JUST GOT MY SUPPS.TODAY, I WANTED TO KNOW IF WE SHOULD TAKE THE 2ND SERVING OF ANADROX WITH TRAC ON THE DAYS WE WORKOUT OR WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO TAKE THEM.ALSO I TAKE MELATONIN TO HELP ME GO TO SLEEP I WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAN PURCHASE CYCLIN GF AND TAKE IT INSTEAD? AGAIN THANKS TO MHP AND MD AND EVERYONE INVOLVED,AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN BOTH CHALLENGES
    AARON (BIG RED)

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    JUST GOT MY SUPPS.TODAY, I WANTED TO KNOW IF WE SHOULD TAKE THE 2ND SERVING OF ANADROX WITH TRAC ON THE DAYS WE WORKOUT OR WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO TAKE THEM.ALSO I TAKE MELATONIN TO HELP ME GO TO SLEEP I WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAN PURCHASE CYCLIN GF AND TAKE IT INSTEAD? AGAIN THANKS TO MHP AND MD AND EVERYONE INVOLVED,AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN BOTH CHALLENGES
    AARON (BIG RED)
    Wasn't it awesome getting that BIG box and all those tubs of Probolic-SR? MHP is awesome!

Default PROTEIN POWDER

I dont want to speak on Dave's behalf, but I think that the 2grams of those carbs coming from fiber in the chocolate even everything out and you should be fine!
    EITHER ONE IS OKAY THESE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME,THEY WORK GREAT.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ,YOU LOOK MARVELOUS.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

AARON (BIG RED)
    Hey Aaron,

What time are you normally working out?

Hey Aaron,

What time are you normally working out?
    IT CHANGES ON WEEKENDS, BUT DURING THE WEEK IT'S AROUND 5:30 TO 6:OOP.M. THANKS
    THANKS AARON

IT CHANGES ON WEEKENDS, BUT DURING THE WEEK IT'S AROUND 5:30 TO 6:OOP.M. THANKS
    THANKS AARON
    Ok, so if your taking your first serving of Anadrox first thing in the morning, take your second serving around 3:00-3:30pm. Then take the Trac approximately 30 minutes before your workout and you should be good to go!

Ok, so if your taking your first serving of Anadrox first thing in the morning, take your second serving around 3:00-3:30pm. Then take the Trac approximately 30 minutes before your workout and you should be good to go!
    This answers a question I had as well. Thanks!!!
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

SOUNDS GOOD, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT TO ANSWER. WHATS DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2ND PART OF THE QUESTION ABOUT PURCHASING THE CYCLIN GH AND USEING IT TO HELP ME SLEEP INSTED OF TAKING THE MELATONIN?
    THANKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast