Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Science of MHP Supplements Video with Gerard Dente, Vic Martinez and Dave Palumbo

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    SOUNDS GOOD, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT TO ANSWER. WHATS DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2ND PART OF THE QUESTION ABOUT PURCHASING THE CYCLIN GH AND USEING IT TO HELP ME SLEEP INSTED OF TAKING THE MELATONIN?
    THANKS
    Oops sorry! Left that part out! You can defenitely replace the melatonin with the Cyclin as it contains a good amount of melatonin, valerian root, 5-htp, and ZMA to really give you a good nights sleep. Plus stuff to help your test levels, and help block cortisol. stuff always gives me a great nights sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    Oops sorry! Left that part out! You can defenitely replace the melatonin with the Cyclin as it contains a good amount of melatonin, valerian root, 5-htp, and ZMA to really give you a good nights sleep. Plus stuff to help your test levels, and help block cortisol. stuff always gives me a great nights sleep!
    COOL THANKS AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    EITHER ONE IS OKAY THESE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME,THEY WORK GREAT.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ,YOU LOOK MARVELOUS.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    Thanks, Mr. G and Ilir. Ilir, would it be possible to get chocolate instead of vanilla sent out when it's time to replenish the Probolic-SR mid-way through the 16 weeks (I figured the dosing and I believe that's correct, unless I'm mistaken)? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post
    Thanks, Mr. G and Ilir. Ilir, would it be possible to get chocolate instead of vanilla sent out when it's time to replenish the Probolic-SR mid-way through the 16 weeks (I figured the dosing and I believe that's correct, unless I'm mistaken)? Thanks!
    Thats perfectly fine Loom! Just please remind around week #7 so I dont forget!

Thats perfectly fine Loom! Just please remind around week #7 so I dont forget!
    Appreciate it, Ilir! I'll send you out the reminder when it's time. Thanks!

Default DURATION OF MHP SUPPLEMENT SUPPLY....

Ilir (and whomever else may be concerned),

I tallied up the durations that our MHP supplement supplies should last. (I had my wife double-check my numbers.) They are listed below. My question is: When we begin to run low on a supplement, who do we need to contact? Thanks! Here are my duration stats:

Probolic-SR
    - 28 1 scoop servings
    - 2 scoops per serving 2 times a day = 4 scoops per day
    - 28 servings @ 4 servings per day = 7 days worth of Probolic-SR per jug
    - 8 jugs of Probolic-SR = 8 weeks supply of protein

TRAC
    - 25 servings per bottle
    - 1 serving per day = 25 days worth
    - we received 2 bottles, therefore we have 50 days worth of TRAC (almost 7 weeks worth)

Anadrox
    - 4 capsules per serving
    - 56 servings per bottle
    - we take 2 servings per day (8 capsules per day)
    - we have 28 days worth of Anadrox per bottle
    - we received 2 bottles of Anadrox, therefore we have 56 days worth of Anadrox (approx. 8 weeks worth)

Thanks, MHP!!!

Hey Loom,

We will automatically be sending out the remainder of the supplements at about the end of the 6 week.

Hey Loom,

We will automatically be sending out the remainder of the supplements at about the end of the 6 week.
    Thanks, Ilir. So I'll just remind you about sending chcocolate Probolic-SR instead of vanilla (see post #21 above) at the beginning of Week 6, if that's okay.... Thanks!

Default DAMM

CAN I JUST DAMM I LIKE THESE SUPPS. MHP KICKS ASS

I generally pre-mix two Probolic SR shakes in the morning, and put them in a thermos for use later at work. I assume there is no drawback to this so far as loss of efficacy or anything, correct?
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Default trac?

HOW LONG AFTER I EAT SHOULD I TAKE TRAC I'VE BEEN WAITING ABOUT 30 MIN. IS THAT OK THANKS AARON

Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    I generally pre-mix two Probolic SR shakes in the morning, and put them in a thermos for use later at work. I assume there is no drawback to this so far as loss of efficacy or anything, correct?
    Thats fine!

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    HOW LONG AFTER I EAT SHOULD I TAKE TRAC I'VE BEEN WAITING ABOUT 30 MIN. IS THAT OK THANKS AARON
    Try waiting an hour, 30 minutes may be a bit too soon as your stomach will still be pretty full. You should feel it kick in quicker as well.

Try waiting an hour, 30 minutes may be a bit too soon as your stomach will still be pretty full. You should feel it kick in quicker as well.
    COOL THANKS

I' having trouble viewing the video. It loaded once, played about 3 seconds, then cut out. Since then it hasn't loaded when I open the thread. Anyone know what's going on or a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by armando "the kid' pena View Post
    sup Ilir!
    ay Nino you kinda resemble the great Levrone in that avatar pose!

Default VIDEO VEIWING

Quote Originally Posted by EMN1/SS View Post
    I' having trouble viewing the video. It loaded once, played about 3 seconds, then cut out. Since then it hasn't loaded when I open the thread. Anyone know what's going on or a solution?
    TRY GOING INTO THE MAIN SITE AND CL;ICK ON MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALENGE AND THE VIDEOS CAN BE WATCHED FROM THERE OR GO TO MY WEB SITE BODIESBYMRG.COM.IF THIS DOES NOT WORK PM ME
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12