Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cleveland OH area bodybuilders

Default Cleveland OH area bodybuilders

I noticed there are quite a few people around the Cleveland area on the board here. I was thinking it would be cool to start a club of somesort where we meet once a month at a gym or resturaunt or wherever and bullshit about training, dieting and talk bodybuilding. We could keep each other accountable, be competetive, make better progress, share advice on diet, training etc. What do you guys think, good or bad idea?

that depends on how weird everyone is in real life, lol

seriously though it's an interesting concept, I just don't know how feasible it would be for a monthly date that suited everyone or finding a facility for cheap or free to house everyone

would there be a "government" of the club (pres, vp, treas, etc.), would the Ohio NPC chairman be involved? what about promoters?

I was thinking starting it out more of a social networking community type thing. Nothing official. I can put up a webpage or forum to help get it started. I'm also not assuming everyone will be able to make it on a particular date each month but we would have to start somewhere.

Also, I don't think you would have to rent a venue for the first couple meetings anyway. It wouldn't expect more than 10 to 20 people to show up. Of course I could be wrong. A community like this could turn into a great opportunity for those who sell contest prep or have product related to bodybuilding.

We would probably have to make it very very clear that people better not show up looking for a date or we might have the wrong kind of attentees.

Sounds interesting, I would be interested in meeting up and talking shop that is for sure!

Riff

Alright. If you guys are interested in getting something going PM me and I'll shoot over my info. Maybe this could turn into something really productive.