Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Registration Issues?

MARCO

why I cant open pictures and go to dave`s and other pros threads anymore??they wrote "PRIVATE" and I can`t open..and then I have this :

MARCO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Whats the problem???

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO View Post
    why I cant open pictures and go to dave`s and other pros threads anymore??they wrote "PRIVATE" and I can`t open..and then I have this :

MARCO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Whats the problem???
    Strange, Your account seems fine. The top part of your post should only be

seen if you aren't logged in, And the bottom part is normally only seen if

you are trying to access a deleted thread.. I'm sure Admin will look into this

for you.

Hi Admin...I registered but didn't receive an activation email...and I can't PM!!!!

Did I forget something?

Quote Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Hi Admin...I registered but didn't receive an activation email...and I can't PM!!!!

Did I forget something?
    An activation e-mail was sent on Dec. 10... I just sent another now. Be sure to check any SPAM filters/inboxes...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    An activation e-mail was sent on Dec. 10... I just sent another now. Be sure to check any SPAM filters/inboxes...
    Thanks, I got that one - my email doesn't have a filter so no idea where it went!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Thanks, I got that one - my email doesn't have a filter so no idea where it went!!!
    Yup, you're good to go now!

Nobody

I was wanting to know why I have no access to the Forums when I used to be able to hav access. Is it that I'm not registered properly?

Quote Originally Posted by trapsgalore View Post
    I was wanting to know why I have no access to the Forums when I used to be able to hav access. Is it that I'm not registered properly?
    You have yet to verify your e-mail. Check your inbox for an activation link.

I just resent you the activation e-mail now...

Me too.
    I did not recieve an email when I registered on the forums
    Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by montazuma View Post
    Me too.
    I did not recieve an email when I registered on the forums
    Please advise
    I just resent it to your Hotmail. If you don't see it, check your Junk Mail box. If you want to choose another e-mail, let me know.

Hi there.
    Have checked my inbox and junk mail and still have no confirmation email.
    Can I have a little help please

Quote Originally Posted by montazuma View Post
    Hi there.
    Have checked my inbox and junk mail and still have no confirmation email.
    Can I have a little help please
    Looks like you're good now. Update your e-mail addy, in your profile, when you get a chance...

All the forums are locked for me except this one, I think I missed the registration activation too or something I totally wanted to comment about Vaillant: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2282/173/ MD TV is pretty cool. Anyway unfortunately I can't PM any of the 3 due to the PM thing being part of the registration I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
    All the forums are locked for me except this one, I think I missed the registration activation too or something I totally wanted to comment about Vaillant: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2282/173/ MD TV is pretty cool. Anyway unfortunately I can't PM any of the 3 due to the PM thing being part of the registration I think.
    Bro you still haven't sent back your confirmation Email.

If you can't find it, Check your spam folder in your personal email.....

hey admin, I just registered and i cant post or view forums. I tried PMing but i dont see an option for that...never got the activation email

You should be all set.
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

I've registered. Got the email, confirmed that even uploaded an avatar but I still can't see the Latest videos with Robert Burneika. Don't know what's up there. Any help you can give me? Thanks!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast