Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: best gyms

Default best gyms

one of my favorites was aboard the USS Tarawa. better than some commercial gyms.
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

I'm in the bitish army...and our gyms are no where near the standard of the us armys gyms...i went to a good one in fort lewis and a very good one in fort brag aswell.
    Its good to see the top brass of the us army spending good money on gyms for there soldiers....aparantly the gym in camp bastion in helmand has had allot of money spent on it so my tour of afghanistan i can hopefully keep some size even with all that heat....

the gym at NAS Lemoore is top notch i wish i was still there..

There are some alright gyms on the USS Reagan.

I didnt like what the USS Lincoln had to offer.

eglin afb
    Starting a new chapter...

MCAS cherry point and yuma had to great gyms. smelled funny and full of iron.
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Several top notch gyms on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.

Marine Corps Base Hawaii - K'Bay!

I second the Gym at Cherry Point, Also 29 palms has or had a good gym. It was a good size as well.

I hear the one on Camp Al Taqaddum (TQ) is also excellent.

I can personally attest to the one at my MOS school, Courthouse Bay. It's got a rock-climbing wall and everything. It's a little small (maybe because of the big wall), but has a lot of stuff. There's a separate room for stretching and other mat exercises, and a few raquetball courts inside, plus a few punching bags.
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Beach Body

The one at Naval Station Yokusaka, Japan was a good one. Had everything you needed and never closed. They would stay open even on Christmas Eve.

McVeigh gym on Ft. Lewis, WA is where I train. A top notch facility. And best of all no gym dues. The gym on LSA Anaconda in Iraq is pretty sweet for a gym in theater.

The gym (clamshell) at FOB Salerno, Afghanistan is pretty good considering where we are at...

Camp Foster here on Okinawa, great gym but the hours kind of suck. Spiecher, Anaconda, Warrior, all have pretty good gyms in Iraq.

DAVIDHARDY

Fort Wainright in Fairbanks,AK has 2 gyms. One is really nice kind of like a health club, and the other is a like a dungeon. I like the 2nd one, because not too many people use it, so you can really cut loose in there if you feel like it.

Risner gym here on Kadena A.B in Okinawa is good. 24 hrs.

Good gym's at Ft. Lewis, WA and in theater first stop Kuwait then Anaconda and Al Asad were Im currently at.

There were some decent gyms at Bragg, i.e. Iron Mike's. One of the gyms at Knox had pretty much all new stuff the last time I was there last summer but it was all fluff. Does anybody know anything about the gym in Tajii in Iraq? I heard the post is huge but know knows anything about the rec center.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast