Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 794 of 794 FirstFirst ... 294694744784785786787788789790791792793794
Results 13,482 to 13,488 of 13488

Thread: IFBB Pro Evan Centopani Q&A

Nobody

Hi
    I need real advice, i train real hard, always giving efforts but no results...... coz if i eat more i gain fat around my torso first and then later it somehow starts coming to other body parts. Everything is really messed up, i am losing my time to struggle against it. Never miss my lifting sessions.

Nobody

amazing efforts and hard work!

Nobody

Hey Evan, I am a huge fan of yours and I love the way you approach bodybuilding in much respect as a thinking-mans bodybuilder. I am 18 years old and I have been training now for about 4 years and in those 4 years I have been training naturally. My biggest dream is to compete and do well as well as help motivate other people along the way. Lately I feel that my muscular development "gains" have hit a plateau. The major areas I have hit a plateau with is in my back width, arm development. Do you have any advice as to what I can do to better those areas? Thanks again!

Hey Yeti, whats your opinion on giant sets? I mean using giant sets as a primary method for gaining muscle. How about training the same muscle twice a day? Here in Finland plenty of people are now using giant sets and training the same muscle twice a day. For me it seems ridiculous as I cannot possible see how they could recover from these workouts. Of course when you have chemicals running through your body then your recovery rate increases dramatically. But for natural athletes I dont see how this kind training could lead to gains. Appreciate the answer!!!

Little Guy

cool

Little Guy

just wanted to thank you or helping take my nutrition to a new level. Your advice and food preparation has been extremely helpful. As a nurse with two jobs and 4 children my time is very valuable. Your cooking techniques have shortened my cooking time by hours and gave me more time with my family.. I wish you and yours all the best.God bless.

Brian

Little Guy

For what it's worth i thought you had better perportion and size then what your arnold 2015 placement showed.
    Last edited by Lucas8541; March 20th, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

No longer with prime?
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Evan have you considered starting an organic non GMO butcher shop called Centopani's; I could see you doing that once you settle down from the top level bodybuilding

Little Guy

Hi Evan & fellow Connecticuter!
    I feel as if you are one of the most knowledgeable Pro's out there, very well spoken and able break bodybuilding down into laymen terms(especially Nutrition). Have you ever thought about tagging up with Kai Greene and Ben Pakulski to make an educational video series? I feel that they both are on the same page as you as far as educating the public goes by using science and speaking the truth and this would make for a very in-depth and interesting video series to watch. I very much enjoy Kai Greens mindset and perseverance and Ben Pakulski's approach to functional weight training while keeping kinesiology in mind. I feel like the three of you together would be like the dream team of modern bodybuilding knowledge (Nutrition, Proper Training, & Mindset) that everyone would benefit from.
    -Thanks
    Kyle Graham

Hey Evan . In your opinion do you think Jason Huh could compete or should compete again?
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Page 794 of 794 FirstFirst ... 294694744784785786787788789790791792793794