Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Default Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Since threads get lost in the regular chemical section, I thought it would be great to start a Q & A thread here in regard to AS and other chemicals. If you are uneasy posting yourself, PM me and Ill post it for you.

GUYS...THIS IS IN THE WOMENS SECTION FOR A REASON....PLEASE LET SASSY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS...THANKS...

ALSO..LETS NOT DISCUSS SASSYS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON AN OPEN FORUM. THE STATE OF THE AS WORLD IS IN A FRAGILE PLACE. NO ONE IS COMFORTABLE TALKING ABOUT IT OPENLY.

(added by SallyAnne):

There will be absolutely ZERO tolerance in this thread regarding derogatory comments, supposed morality issues, or any other kind of hateful posting. You will receive a vacation with no warning should you decide to break this rule. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Last edited by tammyp; March 11th, 2008 at 05:32 AM. Reason: ADDED RULE
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

I think this is a very good thread and you offering (TammyP) to take the the questions privately is awesome, because as we all know it's not always comfortable to put the question(s) out there ourselves.
    There's plenty of women out there that probably have many questions but just won't ask. I think Sassy69 has a wealth of knowledge that she is willing to share so I personally would love to see the questions start coming in!

Tammy , Thanks! This is awesome! Both you & Sassy have been a huge help to me....

This thread is EXACTLY what women need. IMO women should have their own sub forum for just this. Not to keep the men/women apart. But I think women feel more comfortable talking about things like this among themselves without having inexperienced kids/boys jumping in making rude, or idiotic statements.

Long over due thread !!

~RR

I'm excited that we women now have a place to ask any and all questions about aas. I would love to share my own personal experience with aas and I hope lots of other ladies feel safe in opening up with the board as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    Since threads get lost in the regular chemical section, I thought it would be great to start a Q & A thread here in regard to AS and other chemicals. If you are uneasy posting yourself, PM me and Ill post it for you.

GUYS...THIS IS IN THE WOMENS SECTION FOR A REASON....PLEASE LET SASSY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS...THANKS...
    OK TAMMY . . LOL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RazorRipped View Post
    This thread is EXACTLY what women need. IMO women should have their own sub forum for just this. Not to keep the men/women apart. But I think women feel more comfortable talking about things like this among themselves without having inexperienced kids/boys jumping in making rude, or idiotic statements.

Long over due thread !!

~RR
    RR is right , as I've seen how tough it can be for women to co-exist with men on forums.

Glad to see Jill having place to gave advice just like Colette and Dave.
    I'm not a even a competitor and have still learned a lot from her on here.

E!

It is an interesting topic because it is so ripe for controversy. But still people will continue to "experiment" whether or not they get the right information. My biggest goal in discussing anything like this is just to give people the ammunition to continue researching and asking questions as well as to make informed decisions, and mostly to have the right expectations of both the results and the consequences of self-medicating w/ male hormones and other non-OTC supplements.

ok I'll be the first to pose a question, although I already know the answer, have a coach who teaches me/controls what I take, when I take it, etc.
    Is EQ less androgenic than Test?

NJ for now:( Palm Coast Florida 2nd home:)

Default VICKI NIXON IFBB PRO

Hey..I feel like this: If your gonna use then get ALL the info you can..do your homework..get input from others who use and IF u dont like they way they look...Then by god DONT use their cycles!! LOL!! Personally...as I always say...do the WORK first! Then if u decide to cross over...then do it SMART!

Quote Originally Posted by PETA_LOVER View Post
    ok I'll be the first to pose a question, although I already know the answer, have a coach who teaches me/controls what I take, when I take it, etc.
    Is EQ less androgenic than Test?
    My first comment related to following coach's advice -- if you don't understand "why" or "what", be damn sure they can answer / explain it to you. If they won't and tell you that you shouldn't be questioning them (and I'm not talking about you tryign to wiggle out of a tough diet), then you should run screaming. They are asking you to do things to your body that only you have to live with. I'd rather at least understand the reason or have enough information to research it myself, as well as be comfortable that my coach knows what the hell they are talking about. Some people just regurgitate the same advice or protocol simply because they don't know anything else.

To your other question about EQ, I want to point to two tables of info.

The first is "Anabolic Androgenic Effectiveness Scale" (from www.steroid.com/effect.php)

The second is the anabolic & androgenic ratings of each compound relative to a base testosterone. (Still looking for a ref for this) This will tell you where EQ sits relative to test.

cool chart! thanks Sassy.
    I'm very well taken of, so no worries there. I ask questions TOO much it seems like. I'm such a pain in the ass.
    I like this thread in that it addresses the 500 lb elephant in the room!

Default baby elephant

Quote Originally Posted by PETA_LOVER View Post
    cool chart! thanks Sassy.
    I'm very well taken of, so no worries there. I ask questions TOO much it seems like. I'm such a pain in the ass.
    I like this thread in that it addresses the 500 lb elephant in the room!
    That must be a baby elephant ....adults weigh between 7000-14000lbs.

let's get this thread on fire!
    Attached Images Attached Images

OK...I have one.

I've seen it suggested that women use anavar and primobolan together. Why?

great thread..

let's keep it respectful
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    OK...I have one.

I've seen it suggested that women use anavar and primobolan together. Why?
    Var is like the all-purpose base to any cycle. Its what people usually enter the dark side with so they are more likely to have had experience with it by itself first.

First rule of AAS use - don't stack anything you've never used by itself first.

Of the stuff that is considered "the usual" or "safe" for women to use, its usually var & primo, maybe a tie w/ winstrol. IMO winstrol can be harsh, even at low doses, but its often readily available & cost -effective, so tends to be the next step up from var. But that said, pretty much ANYTHING other than var will

Primo is like short-ester EQ. (People call equipoise "the poor man's primo"). It also has long history of being faked so it was always recommended as a good cycle, but practically speaking it was hard to get.

It has the same harsher sides as you see w/ anything like winny - hair loss (LOTS of hairloss), scratchy to changing voice, acne, high blood pressure, etc. Takes longer to "show" itself --like 3 weeks at least. Tends to give good, lean, non aromatization results.

So if you're looking to go more aggressive than var (AND CAVEAT ... DETERMINE IF YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO... var is often sufficient), Primo is a good option. Stacking w/ var would give you something that runs in the near term as well.

I added our zero tolerance rule to Tammyp's first post. Everyone please give it a read and help us keep this thread 'troll free'. If someone posts something that is inappropriate, please report the post immediately.

hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast