Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Detection and half lifes.

Default pct

So if i was using Test E and EQ i should stop EQ one week before i stop the test e as pct for EQ is 21 and Test E is 14 days?

anyone know what the half life of Nebido is?

can someone explain why parabolan is only 4-5 weeks on detection time, where tren e and a are both 4-5 months?

Quote Originally Posted by liftbig18 View Post
    can someone explain why parabolan is only 4-5 weeks on detection time, where tren e and a are both 4-5 months?
    Because you have read it wrong
    marcus

Marcus, what do you think is the REAL half-life of NEBIDO. there's alot of confusion "out there" as to how best use it for BB purposes, and not just HRT. your opinions are much appreciated.......THANKS........

Quote Originally Posted by 1strongback View Post
    anyone know what the half life of Nebido is?
    thx diamondcalves

master_lifter

Default master_lifter

I was tested at my last comp. after stopping test suspension 3days before. I was taking 50-100mg every 2nd day and I tested positive at 64:1 still very high. So I don't belive stopping 3 days before that testosterone suspension will be out your system. I think it takes at lest a
    week. I am now banned from competing for 2 years.

Half life "Femara"?

Wouldn't PCT start time, based on half life, change depending on how much is injected? Meaning, PCT for 250mg shots of test E would be sooner than 500mg shots of Test E.

I just want to say I think the half life times in post #1 I think are too long and wrong. I can cite sources that give more accurate times. I dunno where Marcus got those from but I think for purposes of this board we should have a more accurate one. When I posted bulkmuscle's PCT calculator it gives more realistic half lives.

An example Marcus3000 has TestProp listed as 4.5 days. Thats yeah maybe true to completely get rid of it but how much 50% is gone is about 2 days. See..

(1) Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substition
    E. Nieschlag
    Ch. 14.3, 405-435

Its also noted with a chart in the Anabolics book series. Maybe a listing with charts would be more accurate.

I just think his post should be deleted or moved or edited because it will throw people off on their cycle plans. I know not to use it completely.

Overall I say defrock this thread from FAQ status and replace it with more accurate data.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple