48 40.00%
  • on pct

52 43.33%
  • never

14 11.67%
  • what the hell is hcg?????

6 5.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HCG usage- on cycle, on post cycle therapy or...never?

Shut down = suppressed
    Shut down doesn't mean 100% suppression. Think about this a little. People on the internet are always trying to differentiate between partial and total suppression. But the point is that you can't tell without blood work, and not many are doing that mid-cycle. Because you can't tell, you should always approach suppression as if it is 100%. There is no penalty for running an overly-ambitious proper PCT. But the penalty is stiff (or should I say limp?) if you run a weak PCT because you wanted to save $20 and not err on the side of safety.

I use it on and after cycle.
    I have done this the last 4 times and will do it from now on. It is a great feeling and thanks to swale I have dialed in my protocol.

Sunday 250 iu hcg sub q
    Monday 250 iu hcg
    tuesday 300mg cyp
    wednesday nothing
    thursday 250 iu hcg
    friday 250 iu hcg
    saturday 300mg cyp

run for 8-10 weeks

my mood, energy and sex drive stays high throughout the cycle. testes stay large and full.

week 3 I start .5 mg arimadex every other day or 10 mg nolvadex. The water and fat deposits are way more controlled.

this is my hrt plus cycle.

Default HRT

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron1 View Post
    I use it on and after cycle.
    I have done this the last 4 times and will do it from now on. It is a great feeling and thanks to swale I have dialed in my protocol.

Sunday 250 iu hcg sub q
    Monday 250 iu hcg
    tuesday 300mg cyp
    wednesday nothing
    thursday 250 iu hcg
    friday 250 iu hcg
    saturday 300mg cyp
    sunday nothing
    run for 8-10 weeks

my mood, energy and sex drive stays high throughout the cycle. testes stay large and full.

week 3 I start .5 mg arimadex every other day or 10 mg nolvadex. The water and fat deposits are way more controlled.

this is my hrt plus cycle.
    This is exactly what my HRT dr says too.
    You know.......if you started saving your money today.......in a year or so....you could afford that sense of humor you so desparately need.

Spotter

interesting protocol! 500 IUs EW

do you guys think that for a 8 week cycle hcg its really needed or dispensable?

personally I would never run a cycle without hcg. this is assuming any cycle I may run will be at least 6 weeks long.
    Up the dose, Lift the most!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mdnunes xt View Post
    do you guys think that for a 8 week cycle hcg its really needed or dispensable?
    It depends upon how your body reacts: if you get atrophy or not. I know I do, and I would use it.

ok , found this:
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595
    seems to me hcg on cycle must win...

personally I think that n any cycle longer than 8 weeks, its a must...why risk permanent damage to your HPTA otherwise. And permanent damage can happen if you are on too long without using it, seen it many times with other competitors.
    I've been using the Swale protocol for years, and it has worked great. To the point where the longest I have been clean in the last 4+ years has been for 4 weeks at a time, and I have had two children on cycles well over 2000mg a week, which I can guarantee is impossible without hcg.
    For the small amount it costs, I cant recommend it enough, why risk something as serious as sterility or permanent HPTA damage for saving a few $ a week

i use it during PCT only ,so far been working great,the point is like with every thing else ,not to to over do it . 500-1000 iu every 2 days ,for a period of time depending on how strong and long the cycle was.

It is very scary how this can be a guessing game for most. One day america will wake up and not make AAS out to be the killer "THEY SAY IT IS" and doctors will be more willing to help and we will have more reliable info.
    I finished my 10 week cycle about a month ago and have been bridging with a low dose anabolic, my sex drive drive is a strong as ever, although my testes are still down a bit in size, I may not do the PCT.

Chemical muscle enhancement states that if you run arimidex ( at 0.5 or 1mg/day) during your cycle and last week of cycle begin injections of HCG at 3000IU every 5 days for 3 weeks.

When course finished run 100mg clomid for 5 or 7 days and then 50mg for 7 further days.

For longer courses it ststes that you should run a week or two of injections during mid cycle.

Then your done...

Swalle = Dr. John Crisler. He's been a guest on Super Human Radio. I personally take 250IUs of HCH EOD. I've been on HRT since Oct 2007 and around March of this year I noticed my nads were shrinking. I started HCG intermittently and it helped. I had several conversations with Dr. Clisler over the past few months and he convinced me that using it with some regularity not only helps keep the boys busy but also helps to balance some other hormones like Progesterone. I also believe that HCG increases the production of Oleoyl-estrone which is currently being studied as a lipolytic drug.

There's some evidence that there is a threshold somewhere above 1000IUs a week that causes permanent desensitization. Dr. Michale Scally feels the threshold is a bit higher if I recall from my conversations with him. he also did the show. Scally is working on assembling funding to use one of the agents in clomiphene as a more effective PCT agent. The way he explained it during an interview was that clomiphene as it is now is not as effective as it could be. Since it was made for women there was not consideration given to its best possible performance in men. Scally has examined it and experimented with it and believes it can be the BEST for PCT if they remove one component in it. Here's a link to that show.....

Carl

:: Emerging Medical Specialty: Post Cycle Therapy For The Masses

Guest: Dr. Michael Scally

What was once a topic discussed in the cloaked environment of steroid chat rooms and forums may now be subject for the medical orthodoxy if Dr. Scally is successful. With more athletes coming out of the steroid closet and average people using, the knowledge of PCT will become more important to the average physician. Taylor Hooton may still be alive today had his psychiatrist been aware of it, and Jose Conseco may not have been arrested at the boarder smuggling HCG had his physician been as educated as the average bodybuilder.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2...R_Show_214.mp3

I've been on the sauce for 5 months..I plan on coming off Jan 1. Any suggestions on how much HCG I should take? And for how long?