48 40.00%
  • on pct

52 43.33%
  • never

14 11.67%
  • what the hell is hcg?????

6 5.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HCG usage- on cycle, on post cycle therapy or...never?

been on for 15 years straight im going to run 300 iu every day for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
    been on for 15 years straight im going to run 300 iu every day for 2 weeks
    15 years??????????bro I dont want to let you down but I think your leydig cells are dead , they will not respond to nothing, I know this cause a friend of mine was 2 years on and his balls are completely shut down, doctors tried hcg and nothing, I wish you luck but its will be very difficult to put your balls rolling again

Yeah 15 years on cycle I would be SHOCKED if his hormones rebound. His balls took a perm vacation!
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

This is quite interesting as there is not one bit of solid info meaning there is the right way to do it information...

My thoughts i know many bodybuilders that reconstitute hcg into 5cc's and to half a cc ed for 10 days...1000iu's a day

Palumbo recomends(correct me if i am wrong) 2000iu's recomended every 3 days totaling 5 shots

Anabolics 05 (sorry don't have the new one) suggests 5000iu's letting two days pass then 2500iu's then every 4th day 2500iu's totalling 6 shots...the last shot is 1250iu's

All of these procedures are after cycle completed. The third seems far to complicated but i have told my doc about the first two and he liked the second best...

Drugs are toooo complicated huh?

Shit now i don't know how much to take or when to take this shit!

250mg Test E twice a week for 10 weeks. I'm liking the idea of keeping full testicular function while on cycle, but wont hcg limit profitable gains?

If i take hcg during this cycle, will my pct include hcg?
    Back for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by mdnunes xt View Post
    ok , found this:
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595
    seems to me hcg on cycle must win...
    Quote Originally Posted by jmikeskin View Post
    This is quite interesting as there is not one bit of solid info meaning there is the right way to do it information...

My thoughts i know many bodybuilders that reconstitute hcg into 5cc's and to half a cc ed for 10 days...1000iu's a day

Palumbo recomends(correct me if i am wrong) 2000iu's recomended every 3 days totaling 5 shots

Anabolics 05 (sorry don't have the new one) suggests 5000iu's letting two days pass then 2500iu's then every 4th day 2500iu's totalling 6 shots...the last shot is 1250iu's

All of these procedures are after cycle completed. The third seems far to complicated but i have told my doc about the first two and he liked the second best...

Drugs are toooo complicated huh?
    read the above link.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by Juntao View Post
    Shit now i don't know how much to take or when to take this shit!

250mg Test E twice a week for 10 weeks. I'm liking the idea of keeping full testicular function while on cycle, but wont hcg limit profitable gains?NO
    If i take hcg during this cycle, will my pct include hcg? YES

300iu HCG eod my friend.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Thanks Heavy!
    Back for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I use it on and after cycle.
    I have done this the last 4 times and will do it from now on. It is a great feeling and thanks to swale I have dialed in my protocol.

Sunday 250 iu hcg sub q <---Only taken start of cycle, but during weeks 2-10 nothing on sunday?
    Monday 250 iu hcg
    tuesday 300mg cyp
    wednesday nothing
    thursday 250 iu hcg
    friday 250 iu hcg
    saturday 300mg cyp
    sunday nothing
    run for 8-10 weeks

my mood, energy and sex drive stays high throughout the cycle. testes stay large and full.

week 3 I start .5 mg arimadex every other day or 10 mg nolvadex. The water and fat deposits are way more controlled.

this is my hrt plus cycle.
    If only 250mg test e, 300iu hcg or less and does your arimadex stay at .5mg?
    Back for the first time!

man u need to be a scientist to understand that ;-) , is there a danger if ya just take it on pct? also would a natural booster help something like axis ht?

all this talk of low dose HCG.....should I punch my doctor in the face next time I visit him?
    He's got me taking 1500 iu EOD and I've been doing that for the last 7 months! That's over 3,200 IU's per week when you do the math. The wife and I were trying to have a baby so he ran my blood and checked me out. Found low test and put me on the stuff. Some other profiles changed over the months and now in addition to the HCG, he's got me taking 1mg Arimidex every day and Dostinex 2x per week.

Do you think he's fried my Lydig (sp?) cells?

All this talk about dosage but does everyone agree on how long HCG is good for once it's mixed?

I'll start, I was told that once mixed, it expires after 8 days and then I read that you need to throw it away after 2 weeks.

Next.
    Last edited by Amino_man; January 24th, 2009 at 10:36 PM.

I heard it was good for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by 03600 View Post
    all this talk of low dose HCG.....should I punch my doctor in the face next time I visit him?
    He's got me taking 1500 iu EOD and I've been doing that for the last 7 months! That's over 3,200 IU's per week when you do the math. The wife and I were trying to have a baby so he ran my blood and checked me out. Found low test and put me on the stuff. Some other profiles changed over the months and now in addition to the HCG, he's got me taking 1mg Arimidex every day and Dostinex 2x per week.

Do you think he's fried my Lydig (sp?) cells?
    HCG is not well studied on humans (men) yet, doctors know shit about it

if i have enough i will use it on cycle as well as after.

i've done it on cycle...broke out real bad from it..i'm on cycle now and haven't injected it yet..nuts still look the same and acne is not NEAR as bad...see how it goes..think i'm at week 6, (without looking at my journal)

I am on TRT and my doc has me running it 1000IU a week for 10 wks alond with 200mg test cyp. He told me the hcg therapy might continue based on my next bood panel
    "Of course I can lift it"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast