Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Default Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; May 12th, 2009 at 03:05 AM.
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Cool Jesse Ventura vs Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan wrestles Jesse Ventura in the early 1980's.
    From Turkey Day Turmoil, a look back at classic moments from the AWA. After the introduction by "Mean" Gene Okerlund, there's a promo by 'The Body'

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Triple H confronts Ventura

Jesse Ventura on Listen Up! with Charles Barkley
    Last edited by UkrainianGuy; May 20th, 2008 at 02:32 PM.

Default Jesse in Predator

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; May 12th, 2009 at 03:05 AM.

Jesse Ventura & Vince McMahon

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; May 12th, 2009 at 03:06 AM.

Default Jesse Ventura Discusses Politics

I loved listening to him commentate on saturday morning stuff...he has a great radio voice...and he was entertaining...

classic, he's a guy who's good for th sport

I'd vote for him if he ran for president.
    Comonsense,No non-sense way of thinking.
    Better than the deuchebags they've given us.Guh!

Default Jesse "The Body" Ventura vs. "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas

I swear he didn't change the way he acted or talked to people even when he became gov of minnesota lol.

Jesse's a good guy (former Navy SEAL), but he got out of politics when the media starting targetting his family, which is one of the main reasons he won't run for President, which is too bad because he would probably be great at it.

Would def. Vote for him!!!!

Jesse Ventura vs Curt Hennig 1981 from Confidential

Former Governor and professional wrestler Jesse Ventura wanted to investigate the WWE on all the recent deaths besides the business if he would’ve been elected to the Senate this past election cycle. Ventura tells Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com, “It’s one of the things that if I would run for the senate I was going to do a senatorial investigation on the WWE.”

Venture continued, “And you know for concerning what? What’s even a bigger importance is the fact that today they are still called independent contractors by the government which is absurd. They tell you when you wrestle. They tell you who you wrestle. They tell whether you win or lose. They tell you where you’re going to wrestle. They are your boss as much as any job in the universe. Yet McMahon is able to get away with calling all the wrestlers even today when he has them signed to exclusive contracts he still is allowed to call them independent contractors where they have to pay their own social security and he doesn’t have to pay a penny.”

You can read and listen to the interview at http://www.cyinterview.com.

In a recent interview with Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.com former wrestler star and politician Jesse Ventura revealed how he was probed by the CIA after he took the governorship of Minnesota.

“I was only in the Navy for six years. Dick was there for 32 years and Dick created Seal Team Six – the anti-terrorist unit. He also created red cell and a bunch of other things. Dick worked with the CIA probably on a far more regular basis than I ever saw any of them during my military career. I wouldn’t have known a CIA guy if he would’ve came up and bit me. I went to my old friends, my old teammates to try to get advice to pick up why they were questioning me and he was exactly right. He said, ‘They didn’t see you coming.’ They wanted to know if there were more independent governors on the horizon.”

Ventura, who is now openly admitting his belief that 9/11 was an inside job and needs to be reinvestigation has recently released his book “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!”

Default VIDEO: Jesse Ventura On Larry King Discussing Torture

The ever outspoken wrestler turned Governor Jesse Ventura was on Larry King the other day to discuss the current political climate and more importantly the Torture Memos.

I find it highly ironic that during a discussion about these serious matters, that have been forgotten since the fear mongering Swine Flu coverage, that King cuts to a breaking story about Miss California!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9yfMdNC6cQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Jesse Ventura On Larry King Live Part 1 Of 2 May.11, 2009[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejahDWoYk2A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Jesse Ventura On Larry King Live Part 2 Of 2 May.11, 2009[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast