Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEVER GIVE UP MEANS..NEVER!

Default NEVER GIVE UP MEANS..NEVER!

i AM SORRY MHP and MD that i havent posted since the original post more than 2 weeks ago but it is because i have had some seroius health set backs from training in the first two weeks already.. i knew they would come but i didnt think this mush this soon.. Because of the pituitary gland disease i have, and because of the lack of collogen that is produces to help support my tissue, my connective tissue is literally paper thin and tears way too easy.. I partially tore medial collateral ligament in right knee and also teres minor in left arm/shoulder.. and I am only into this transformation less then 3 weeks!! FRUSTRATING.. matter of fact, I just came from neuro surgeon today and had to get litocaine injections into rhomboids at C7 levels because of spasms and stiffness.. BUT.. when i say NEVER GIVE UP.. i mean NEVER.. i had to cut back and change training philosphies but have stuck with MHP supplements and the diet my trainer (who is a current client of dave polumbo's getting ready to go for his Pro card in South Carolina soon) has me on and I am down a total of 9 pounds in a little less then 3 weeks.. pictuers will follow soon... believe me when I tell you.. i have considered quitting alot recently.. it would be so easy to just walk away.. but i cant.. it's not in me to quit anything... EVER..
    talk soon.. anyone can email me direct jadomenic@aol.com..

Quote Originally Posted by The Zipper View Post
    i AM SORRY MHP and MD that i havent posted since the original post more than 2 weeks ago but it is because i have had some seroius health set backs from training in the first two weeks already.. i knew they would come but i didnt think this mush this soon.. Because of the pituitary gland disease i have, and because of the lack of collogen that is produces to help support my tissue, my connective tissue is literally paper thin and tears way too easy.. I partially tore medial collateral ligament in right knee and also teres minor in left arm/shoulder.. and I am only into this transformation less then 3 weeks!! FRUSTRATING.. matter of fact, I just came from neuro surgeon today and had to get litocaine injections into rhomboids at C7 levels because of spasms and stiffness.. BUT.. when i say NEVER GIVE UP.. i mean NEVER.. i had to cut back and change training philosphies but have stuck with MHP supplements and the diet my trainer (who is a current client of dave polumbo's getting ready to go for his Pro card in South Carolina soon) has me on and I am down a total of 9 pounds in a little less then 3 weeks.. pictuers will follow soon... believe me when I tell you.. i have considered quitting alot recently.. it would be so easy to just walk away.. but i cant.. it's not in me to quit anything... EVER..
    talk soon.. anyone can email me direct jadomenic@aol.com..
    YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS YOUR BODY DOES.POST YOUR STORY AND COMMENTS ON THE MAIN THREADS AS THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE YOU CAN INSPIRE WITH YOUR STORY

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192