Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Default In the Trenches

Hey guys and girls I was wondering when the next "In the Trenches" is coming out. I watch the reruns ALL THE TIME and some really don't get old, but the latest two have been up there forever-just wondering when the next one was coming out, and Dave Palumbo is awesome on these as an interviewer.
    thanks

I cannot wait either

Yes, more please.

Same here. We need more wacky training ideas and explanations.

And striated glutes.

PJ Braun and Ben Pakulski, 2 top national level amatures, shot a IN THE TRENCHES recently in GOLDS VENICE. They had an intense leg workout together, no word yet on when it will be out...

Default Pleaaaaaase!!! More In the trenches!!!!

Pleaaaaaase!!! More In the trenches!!!! We live for these. Some pro or amateur is training around the world for something!! It's been so long

This is the closest to youtube for bodybuilders. At least one every two weeks.

They are great for motivation and advice!! Last 2 weeks I've checked twice a day.

It's like crack, it keeps callin' me!!!!!!!!
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

i second this motion

I still wanna know if they ever made one with Dave, John, Mr. G and Gregg.

That would be hilarious yet informative

yeah it has been like a month since the last installments. As good as Armando Pena is he is getting a little old on "In the trenches". I thought they were going to do another of Evan training legs or something. oh well we will have to see.

WiseGuy

I know this isnt considered an "in the trenches" video...but, I really enjoyed the cooking/nutrition segments. So far, I have only seen a couple. It would be great if someone could expand on that.

totally they gotta incorperate some humor! I wanna see Gregg go on about Biceps! Dave on Legs, and John about supplements-perhaps hit a local Popeyes- in attempts to score him some "free" stuff

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Heck I'll do it. Getting ready for the Jr's.
    2X Mr. Mississippi

I agree with this notion. There hasn't been a new "In The Trenches" segment in what seems to be an eternity. Someone please get on top of this.

True. I posted a TON of suggestions with reasons on here a while back that i guess was just ignored. I even went as far as to say which ones were more popular and WHY...i broke it down and gave some really good insight...so if anyone cares to dig that up its here....im too lazy and not wasting my time again. Maybe they think its not worth it to do anymore...who knows

MD should hire a team to do this every week. MD gets an ass load of hits because of In the Trenches!!!!!!!!

This equals more advertising money! Oh no that would mean more of the god awful annoying ALRI commercial bits before the video. They should show ALRI girls or sumpin'! Would sell the product line better!!

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    True. I posted a TON of suggestions with reasons on here a while back that i guess was just ignored. I even went as far as to say which ones were more popular and WHY...i broke it down and gave some really good insight...so if anyone cares to dig that up its here....im too lazy and not wasting my time again. Maybe they think its not worth it to do anymore...who knows

Or there's still more tired footage from the Arnold to post!! I'm so spoiled and ungrateful!!

I really like the in the trenches series

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast