Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Default What do you want to see in the Trenches?

What Do You Want The Mob To Show You?

Got Idears?
    Something you haven't seen?
    Throw it down here

or

forgetaboutit
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

how about someone lifting some heavy ass weight. Someone for once training hard core and not saying they are training for a show and taking it easy. Brance Warren style!

I would like to hear the people while they workout.
    2X Mr. Mississippi

I agree give us some off-season training, brutal shit...actually i don't really care at this point I just wanna new trenches video.

I want to hear the workout live not people talking unless it's during the workout. That shit is boring. Same questions same answers. AlsO I would like to see me in the trenches to be honest.
    2X Mr. Mississippi

I'll challenge anyone out there to keep up with the weight I throw around and any of you young punks out there I bet you can't keep up with a 41yr old man.

Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    I would like to hear the people while they workout.
    yeah but its tough to interview while working out, I do agree with you though.
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by highcrest View Post
    I'll challenge anyone out there to keep up with the weight I throw around and any of you young punks out there I bet you can't keep up with a 41yr old man.
    I've personally seen HighCrest sneak his fake 175 dumbells into the gym just to show off on shoulder presses..... Just kidding!!!

John Romano training calves?

Or Dave Palumbo.

I'm an absolute fan of No Bull Radio and would enjoy learning more about the hosts of the show.

Curt15 saves 15% @ http://www.ironmaglabs.com

i wanna see the Muscle Mod invade Venice Beach. Kidnap a janitor with the keys to both Gold's gym and World gym and tape some footage of Evan and Vic doing HARDCORE Bench presses, and lunges, and barbell curls in the actual GYM!!!

.. after its done blindfold the janitor and take off covering your tracks behind you.. post the vids and sit back and iron out your alibi's while watching the vids on the site.
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Built View Post
    I've personally seen HighCrest sneak his fake 175 dumbells into the gym just to show off on shoulder presses..... Just kidding!!!
    What's up Tim? How did you know I just wrote 175 on the 75's oh shit blew my cover.

The next time they have an ABC at S&S I'll show everyone how to use Ronnie's 250"s

Somewhere in the deepest realms of your mind

Default Hello MD ....Wake up...Can we get some new Videos on MDTV

Jesus H christ!

Ok, The arnold classic was GREEEEAT...I enjoyed every video as much as he next man/woman but can we see some new stuff now. Its been weeks MD. I mean we have a Metro show in a few weeks or The NY pro that I am sure Kai Greene will win ( sorry Ben White) can we see some coverage on who else is competing. Erik Frankhouser said he would love to do another in the trenches...maybe we can get some more of those. I will even take a clip of Dave Palumbo doing pushups in a tele-tubby one-sie or Mr G jogging around central park singing "im every woman" or Denise Masino covered in ketchup stroking her meatlog...give us what we need MD

I know it's hard to get the pros, but it'd be great to have up and coming amateurs in the trenches as well. Lots of good insight/motivation with these.

We need new in the treches videos, there hasn't been a new one in a while!

We need the entire in the trenches avalible for itunes.. as it is i spend a LOT of time converting and manipulating to get them on there.
    "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast