Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see in the Trenches?

trey brewer and desmond miller training legs

shoot.. ill take anything as long as it is semi off season.. watching these guys just go through the motions a week before or week after a show is boring.. flex lewis, trey, or any othetr top guys amatuer or pro is good enough for me..

Beach Body

I wanna see Dave and John in the trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS View Post
    shoot.. ill take anything as long as it is semi off season.. watching these guys just go through the motions a week before or week after a show is boring.. flex lewis, trey, or any othetr top guys amatuer or pro is good enough for me..
    No excuse to train like that. Look at my avatar pic. Thats one week out. I like to think im pretty damn lean in that pic. I was around that bf level for 5 weeks up to the show and NEVER backed off. If i can do it, im damn sure some others can do that and more.

I honestly think they back off because the camera is there. "im in contest mode, no energy, no carbs" etc etc......They dont want to be seen as weak and arent sure their high intensity is good enough. PSH....get some animals on there and lets see some real workouts! Branch was the only one i can think of with intensity!

Let's get a Branden Ray on the list too

I would to see WWE Superstars and Former Bodybuilders John Cena & Dave Batista train Arms and Abs.

Quote Originally Posted by johncena69 View Post
    I have a couple of ideas for In The Treches video:
    1. Erik Fankhouser & Flex Lewis
    2. Erik Fankhouser & Evan Centopani
    3. WWE Superstars and Former Bodybuilders Cena & Dave Batista
    What do you guys think of those ideas?
    I think all of those ideas rock!

Quote Originally Posted by zacharykane View Post
    Fankhouser & Centopani would be pretty cool. I would like to see them do a video for legs and one for arms.
    Would they have to be together? Because Frankhouser has already trained legs In the Trenches. THE HOUSE!
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/144/204/

And Evan's trained arms. Albeit with PJ Braun.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/129/204/
    Curt15 saves 15% @ http://www.ironmaglabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi View Post
    I wanna see Dave and John in the trenches.
    Ditto!

John's gotta show off his new chest. And it would be great to see a calf blasting competition between these two member of The Muscle Mob!

Damn!
    I WANT Erik Fankhouser "The House" - may be chest or back, biceps and triceps, shoulders - He has interesting training style!

Our dear Eric Broser is very good idea too.Especially the CHEST!I want to see him training chest!

Kai Greene, Victor Martinez & Trey Brewer. That`s my TOP3 for In the Trenches videos.

I WANT TO SEE A SERIES OF "IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE LEGENDS" zANE, NURBET, COLOMBU ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Latinmuscle View Post
    I WANT TO SEE A SERIES OF "IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE LEGENDS" zANE, NURBET, COLOMBU ETC
    Of those men, I wonder who would be the first to allow filming of their current workouts.

They're all closing in on age 70.

Franco has a chiropractic practice. Or did. I'd love to see a filmed visit of Dr. Columbu's office to hear him speak of chiropractic!

Serge Nubret was on the March 31st episode of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, so maybe he would be up for it.

Frank Zane, according to his website, charges five grand for a three-hour seminar. I wonder how much he'd charge for a few minutes of In the Trenches.
    Last edited by curtjames; April 8th, 2008 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    Of those men, I wonder who would be the first to allow filming of their current workouts.

They're all closing in on age 70.

Franco has a chiropractic practice. Or did. I'd love to see a filmed visit of Dr. Columbu's office to hear him speak of chiropractic!

Serge Nubret was on the March 31st episode of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, so maybe he would be up for it.

Frank Zane, according to his website, charges five grand for a three-hour seminar. I wonder how much he'd charge for a few minutes of In the Trenches.
    They all have business they want to promote so that is motivation for them. Personally I never get tired of seing sergio oliva or zane being interviewed an telling thir old stories.

I would be willing to bet that these would be the most watched in the trenches series ever. we bbrs love nostalgia

Nobody

Trey Brewer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    It's all in good fun! You are my BOY Curt! I hope you are going to help me out this summer so that we can post clips as a Pulcinella/James Production!!
    It would be an honor to help out, Mike. Your RTB series is incredible. Modern day Pumping Iron, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ironblood View Post
    Being a FBB I think it would be cool to see either Kristy Hawkins or Britt Miller train. Both were successful at the 07 Nats and are sponsered by Dave's Species line.
    Echoing the call for Kristy Hawkins. I saw her MDTV clip with Dave as well as enjoyed her appearance on NBR.

After seeing your avatar, however, I want to see ironblood In the Trenches!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast