Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lot's more bruising new pec tear pics

Quote Originally Posted by Zachizzle View Post
    A day has gone by and I see thread after thread of bullshit, but no one got some tips on improving my quad sweap while I'm injured? Hello? Is anybody out there?
    Do a wide stance and turn your ankles, like trying to stand up on the outsides of your feet.

A study showed that you can press more weight that way... Give a try on the leg press machine and see if you can push more.

hehe I know I kinda pulled the shorts up a bit too much in the first pic.
    uhhh...nope...not "too" much. It's fine.

Be warned! Some of these are pretty hard to look at. The first ones were taken of the gauze that was removed from inside the wound the day after the first surgery.
    I had to get it packed with gauze daily for the first few days. Then one day he removed the gauze from the hole and pushed on my pec and puss and blood poored from my shoulder. So he put me back in surgery and cleaned it out again.
    Then they used this wound vac. The stuff this black piece of foam in the hole and hook you to this vaccum. I works by pulling bload to the area to help in healing and sucking out the blood and puss coming from the infection. It is a painful and horrible feeling.
    10 days in there. Good news is that he got to look at the muscle repair first hand and said the muscle has already healed.

Let's see if it works now...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice pics.... Good luck with your recovery. Hope you will be back bigger and better than ever!

They sent me home today with the dry gauze packed into the whole which I will be getting replaced daily until the whole closes up. I'm hoping it will close in a week or two.

I suppose I'm pretty lucky to be in a military hospital that deals with war wounds. I don't think most hospitals would have one of these wound vacs. Has anyone else seen one of these before?

Let's see if it works now...
    Looks like yummy bacon . Never seen a wound vac before . You need to start posting again in that other thread . You know the one I'm talking about Good luck recovering .
    Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Wow, that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by big.poppa.pump View Post
    Holy fuck dude
    That's pretty much the response I expected these pics would get. LOL

the actual whole is about as big as it is in the close up pic with the vac on it. So you can imagine how deep they were sticking all that gauze down the whole into my chest. They had those long q tips and were just shoving it in there.
    Thought they were gonna put me under when they changed out the black foam cause they said they do at first cause it hurts much worse. Then one morning they woke me up and said here take some morphin we're about to change the foam out. I was like WTF!!! You are suppose to put me under!!!
    They were just like sorry, we aren't. The first time they took the foam out, I don't think the pain meds had even kicked in yet, cause it was the worst pain in my life. Then they immediately start puttin in a fresh piece, which wasn't any better than them taking out the first one. Fucking rough day.

They were just like sorry, we aren't. The first time they took the foam out, I don't think the pain meds had even kicked in yet, cause it was the worst pain in my life. Then they immediately start puttin in a fresh piece, which wasn't any better than them taking out the first one. Fucking rough day.
    What kind of pain? Infected wound type pain, or someone's-ripping-open-my-chest type pain?

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    What kind of pain? Infected wound type pain, or someone's-ripping-open-my-chest type pain?
    Like someone fingering a whole you aren't suppose to have pain.

The foam doesn't want to leave it seems, so they keep pulling on it with tweezers and the tweezers keep slipping off. Then eventually the tweezers get hold and the foam feels rough and burns as it scrapes against the open flesh while it comes out. It burns quite badly.

The foam doesn't want to leave it seems, so they keep pulling on it with tweezers and the tweezers keep slipping off. Then eventually the tweezers get hold and the foam feels rough and burns as it scrapes against the open flesh while it comes out. It burns quite badly.
    I had the same deal with an infected butt cheek years ago . Put gauze in , take gauze out . Day after day , week after week . No pain killers at all .
    Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    I had the same deal with an infected butt cheek years ago . Put gauze in , take gauze out . Day after day , week after week . No pain killers at all .
    Yeah just got back from getting my gauze changed out. Now that I'm home no more wound vac. The foam hurt much worse than the gauze. This isn't so bad.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast