Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Post your pic if you dare!!

3_Days_out.jpgMM_24_Hrs_out.jpgbackrelaxed.jpgNOTYET.jpgprofilepic20836_1.jpg
    Big thanks to Oscar Ardon for prepping me for the 2011 Eastern Usa. He's a great person, mentor, and good friend.

I placed 1st in both Novice and Open Heavy Weight Classes.

I am taking an entire year to work exclusively with Oscar and make major improvements to my physique, especially in the Legs and Arms. Keep a look out for me in 2012/2013 Contest Season.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

You look fantastic mate, a lot of hard work gone in there !!

Kinda feel dumb putting mine up after that, oh well. It is what it is haha.

@Forklift - Never feel dumb posting pictures of yourself. We are all at different levels trying to accomplish different goals. I look at pictures of the top pros and know that I have a lot of work to put in to get to the IFBB. I know I can achieve this, its just a matter of believeing in yourself, being aware of the decisions we make, and never ever ever giving up. Truth.

We are all created perfect regardless of how we appear. Keep pluggin away, never settle, always try to Great at whatever you do.

Looking Solid Bro keep it up.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Thanks for the kind words buddy.

I have no illusions, my physique is largely just my response to my PL'ing training. I hardly ever train arms (maybe once a month) and I don't follow a typical BB'ing split. I compete in the 130-145lb weight class so I'm always one of the smaller guys out there, I seem to do okay though.

How long have you been training for? Must be amazing to work with Oscar, I have both of Kai's DVD's so I see how much he demands from his clients. What are your competition plans for this year mate? All the best !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Thanks for the kind words buddy.

I have no illusions, my physique is largely just my response to my PL'ing training. I hardly ever train arms (maybe once a month) and I don't follow a typical BB'ing split. I compete in the 130-145lb weight class so I'm always one of the smaller guys out there, I seem to do okay though.

How long have you been training for? Must be amazing to work with Oscar, I have both of Kai's DVD's so I see how much he demands from his clients. What are your competition plans for this year mate? All the best !!
    Training for 11 year, the past 4 seriously. By Seriously I mean taking nutrition and consistency to another level.

I can't tell you how awesome Oscar is. He isn't like a lot of these guys who take a "Cookie Cutter" approach or one size fits all method to nutrition or training, everything is tailored to the Athlete. He also isn't one of those guys going around backstage handing out business cards trying to recruit people. There is also a mental aspect that is incorporated. He works with select atheletes and because of that he is able to put in 110% with each client. Yes, his training method is extremely demanding.

I am taking the year to take my physique from where it is now to national and pro caliber level. Ill probably be on stage again May/June 2013. My heaviest offseason weight was around 242. My contest weight at the Easterns was 214. Expect to see me on stage around 230 -240 ish next time around. Its gonna get freaky this year I promise.

Thank you, and the best to you as well bro.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

I hear you, consistency with your nutrition is everything.

Good luck for the year, and welcome to the forum btw.

Default Since i am new here

Well since i am new here....

I used to weigh 126kgs a year ago then one day when i was playing with my little girl i got really tired and my left arm started to go all tingly. At 32 years old that isnt a good sign at all, so i decided to change my lifestyle and now at 104kgs i feel good and i know that once i reach my target of 90kgs i will feel great.

1 year ago

Last Week:

Last edited by DIDZ; May 1st, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

DUDE, 1 year, nice progress...people must have not even recognized you month to month

what was your diet like?

btw, are those your bikes?

Default Sports Model John Quinlan

Hey ricosuave, great post. Looks like a lot of people have responded to it. This is a great site, I don't get on here as much as I would like but here are a few of my photos taken this past month from a couple of shoots I had. Ok bro, keep in touch and stay strong Much respect!

atlantic states backstage and onstage (39).jpg

just a couple from the 2012 atlantic states
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are a couple of progress shots taken of me the night before the NPC Atlantic States Men's Physique Competition in New York. I want to thank everybody as it was an honor competing in such an amazing show.

Much appreciation for sending me this photo from the contest last night:

Photo taken at the 2012 NPC Atlantic States in New Yorkof Menís Physique competitors (from L-R) Anton Antipov, David Martinez, Jerrod Swodeck and John Quinlan.

Here are a few on stage contest photos from the 2012 NPC Jay Cutler Classic, the NPC New Jersey Mid-Atlantic and the NPC Atlantic States Menís Physique Division. I would like to personally thank everybody that put these shows together and my fellow competitors as well as the judges. It was an honor being part of these events.

Quote Originally Posted by John Quinlan View Post
    Here are a few on stage contest photos from the 2012 NPC Jay Cutler Classic, the NPC New Jersey Mid-Atlantic and the NPC Atlantic States Men’s Physique Division. I would like to personally thank everybody that put these shows together and my fellow competitors as well as the judges. It was an honor being part of these events.

How did you place? You look like a bodybuilder dude!
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

bigoso you look solid bro! Great overall symmetry. Yeah man, competed in the Men's Physique class at those shows. People tell me I look more like an MMA fighter but I look at it as I am unique and it's all good. So far placed 4th, 9th and 9th. I never complain my friend, just being part of such amazing events with all the amazing athletes such as yourself makes me a winner as well as everybody else who steps on stage a winner also. Keep in touch and much respect!

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast