Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: just turned 18- teen nats 09?

Default just turned 18- teen nats 09?

Just turned 18 yesterday. I was planning on doing Teen Nationals in 09' but I dont know If I'll have the size. Those kids are HUGE I WOULD start my diet in april 2009. Lots of knowledge on the MD boards, what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks like you got a good base and with the added mass you should be alright..i'll be doing the teen nats in 09 as well
    (( Team Pro-Edge ))
    www.pro-edge.net

competing in npc mets 09!

You have good base and at your age with another yr under your belt, you could do just fine. Remember they have wt classes, so keep working on adding mass slowly, do a local show next yr and then do the teen nationals. With a little luck I will be doing the over 50 class next yr in 09 at the masters nationals(same show).
    Back in 1978, I did a BIG show and placed ,in my last yr as a teen. Some said I was getting in over my head, but I knew I could hang if I came in hard and ripped.
    Good luck, Howard
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Iron Addict

Do they test in the Teen Nationals?

Quote Originally Posted by svtmuscle View Post
    Do they test in the Teen Nationals?

no, not in NPC

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by kiloman View Post
    no, not in NPC
    That's pretty messed up that the teen shows are not tested

Quote Originally Posted by svtmuscle View Post
    That's pretty messed up that the teen shows are not tested
    I'd say 90% of lightheavy weight and up classes are using at the teen nationals.

Just remember one thing , i'm the REAL mike z !!!!!!

Banned

U got a solid base bro.

Looking good bro. I'd take the year off and wait till 09 and work on your chest, back and legs. It's all there but as I'm sure you know.....things could always be bigger/better. Great base though. This was me at 18 LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Thanks guys. I'm bustin my ass everyday in the gym, cooking all my meals ect. I posted these pics on bb.com and got a lot of bullshit with people accusing me of using AAS.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Arund View Post
    I'd say 90% of lightheavy weight and up classes are using at the teen nationals.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic that the NPC basically says its ok for teens to use AAS

Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm bustin my ass everyday in the gym, cooking all my meals ect. I posted these pics on bb.com and got a lot of bullshit with people accusing me of using AAS.
    Bro, you on juice, thats pretty funny. I saw you at the Northern, have some potential, but to say you juice is just ludicrous. Anyways, man in a year with the hormones that are naturally flowing through you, you can make a lot of progress.

I glance at bb.com occasionally but much of the info is just wrong and too many youngans, no offense to you, I dont even waste my time.

If you want it bad enough do it, nothing holding you back but you. Sounds stupid, but its true, train hard, eat right and diet your ass off, but not that low carb shit you did last time, you were so flat on stage. I thikn you shared your offseason diet and it looked pretty good, plenty of good carbs and protein, well balanced, keep that up.

Good Luck bro. I do admire anyone at your age who can live this lifestyle and 18 I weighed about 120, drank all the time, smoked all the time and was a lazy piece of shit if I wasnt playing soccer. Touching weights was only going to happen if I had to sweep the football gym during detention.

Anyways....keep it up.

Ss

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Bro, you on juice, thats pretty funny. I saw you at the Northern, have some potential, but to say you juice is just ludicrous. Anyways, man in a year with the hormones that are naturally flowing through you, you can make a lot of progress.

I glance at bb.com occasionally but much of the info is just wrong and too many youngans, no offense to you, I dont even waste my time.

If you want it bad enough do it, nothing holding you back but you. Sounds stupid, but its true, train hard, eat right and diet your ass off, but not that low carb shit you did last time, you were so flat on stage. I thikn you shared your offseason diet and it looked pretty good, plenty of good carbs and protein, well balanced, keep that up.

Good Luck bro. I do admire anyone at your age who can live this lifestyle and 18 I weighed about 120, drank all the time, smoked all the time and was a lazy piece of shit if I wasnt playing soccer. Touching weights was only going to happen if I had to sweep the football gym during detention.

Anyways....keep it up.

Ss
    Exactly. I found out my body pretty much disappears on low carbs let alone makes me feel like complete shit. Now that I'm eating plenty Im much much fuller. Did you cycle you're carbs when you prepped for the NKY? I'm looking for any advice on dieting. Thank you for the compliments bro. I am doing the show, I got nothing to lose.

how tall are you? and around what are you weighing

Quote Originally Posted by kiloman View Post
    how tall are you? and around what are you weighing
    5'8'' and about 177lbs first thing in the morning. Goal is a lean 200lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    5'8'' and about 177lbs first thing in the morning. Goal is a lean 200lbs.

damn we're pretty close to eachother i'm 5'8-9" weigh 175 but around 6-7% bodyfat

i turn 17 in 2 days
    Last edited by kiloman; May 5th, 2008 at 07:04 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast