Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: just turned 18- teen nats 09?

Quote Originally Posted by esplendido View Post
    Son, you need another year to be competitive at the Teen Nationals. I've seen those athletes and they're BIG. And if you think that they don't juice, I've got some land in Florida I'd like to sell you. You'll have to re-evaluate your stance on AAS. At 18, you're an adult and can make decisions for yourself. If you think any of the top pros on this board or elsewhere didn't juice in their teens, you're mistaken.

BUT, maybe you're a natural FREAK and won't need AAS or GH or Insulin to compete on a national level. Yeah, right!

Worst post in history...your basically trying to talk an 18 yr old kid into using gear....what a fucking idiot!

And by that, I mean good "luck" Mike. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Worst post in history...your basically trying to talk an 18 yr old kid into using gear....what a fucking idiot!
    Bingo! An 18 year old who is juicing can look forward to a lifetime of seeking physical validation and arrested mental/emotional development. Sad as hell.
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

Quote Originally Posted by silverbackn View Post
    Bingo! An 18 year old who is juicing can look forward to a lifetime of seeking physical validation and arrested mental/emotional development. Sad as hell.
    Like Arnold?

Quote Originally Posted by Method101 View Post
    Like Arnold?
    Don't confuse success with mental health....they have zero to do with each other
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234