Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 150

Thread: Kai Green Gets New Supplement Contract!!

  1. #1
    Dedicated Noob Michele from MD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    50

    Default Kai Green Gets New Supplement Contract!!

    MuscleMeds and Kai Greene join forces!!!

    Talk about the perfect fit, MuscleMeds a newly immerging hardcore supplement brand recently signed the most hardcore and immerging Pro bodybuilder, Kai Greene. Kai Greene says, “I am thrilled to be with an innovative company like MuscleMeds. Over the past year, MuscleMeds has been supporting me with some of their cutting edge supplements like their test booster, ARIMATEST, and an amazing IGF-1 product, HexaGHen, to help with my training. Their chemists have really developed some incredible products, which definitely helped me gain the 20lbs of muscle this year. Now, that I have signed with them and will be also be getting some great financial support it takes a lot of pressure off and I can really focus 100% on my training. I have one week left until the NY Pro and I feel great and from there I am going to steam roll to the Olympia where I plan to shake things up.”

    Look for Kai to be appearing in many MuscleMeds ads and see Kai’s amazing transformation continue as he adds more MuscleMeds products to his arsenal.
    For more information on MuscleMeds go to www.arimatest.com.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm sure thats what helped him gain 20lbs in a year.
    2X Mr. Mississippi

  3. #3

    Default

    Arimitest will increase testosterone 10,000%?????? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

  4. #4
    Bro Scientist silverbackn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    I'm sure thats what helped him gain 20lbs in a year.
    What is he supposed to say?! LMAO! That's why a company signs an athlete, not everyone knows the reality of bodybuilding.
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

  5. #5
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Kai, I think you desreve this more than many of the guys out there. You've earned to right to have support of a Major Company as well as the chance to compete on a level playing field with other how have that.
    Good luck brother, great Cover this Month on MD!
    S Ray

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm glad to see he got a contract. I've never heard of this company, but I hope they are paying him well, he deserves it. That being said.................10,000% increase in testosterone???? It is my understanding that a healthy male can produce up to 70, even 100 milligrams of testosterone in 1 week. I bet I could get huge off of 1,000,000 miligrams of test a week!

  7. #7
    Bro Scientist silverbackn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    I'm glad to see he got a contract. I've never heard of this company, but I hope they are paying him well, he deserves it. That being said.................10,000% increase in testosterone???? It is my understanding that a healthy male can produce up to 70, even 100 milligrams of testosterone in 1 week. I bet I could get huge off of 1,000,000 miligrams of test a week!
    The problem with claims like this is that they will use post-menopausal women during test studies. They aren't lying, but the numbers certainly aren't applicable to the demographic they are catering to.

    You might hold a little water at that dose...lmao
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackn View Post
    You might hold a little water at that dose...lmao

    I'm sure they have a product that decreases estrogen by 1,000,000,000%, I'll be just fine bra!

  9. #9

    Default

    I second Shawn's post, keep making kick ass improvements Kai. Hope to see a win, and a bad ass routine in NY!



    Also, I've seen some good real life reviews of ArimaTest.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator UkrainianGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Winnipeg, CANADA
    Posts
    54,710
    Gender
    Male

    Thumbs up

    Congrats Kai

    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

    This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

  11. #11
    Iron Addict Geminon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    I hope they are paying him well because I've never heard of this company or seen it in mags I dont think. He needs the $$$ badly.

  12. #12
    Amateur Threat FlashRob.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Congrats to Kai. Top 6 at the O is well within reach.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

  13. #13
    Beach Body roeperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Arimitest will increase testosterone 10,000%?????? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
    Instead of your first post being a rip how about a "congrats Kai"
    Come on Wisconsin your better than that. You have been saying for over three months that Kai would not get signed. with in the last month Kai has been signed by a magazine and a supp company.
    Congrats Kai,
    wish ya the best

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roeperson View Post
    Instead of your first post being a rip how about a "congrats Kai"
    Come on Wisconsin your better than that. You have been saying for over three months that Kai would not get signed. with in the last month Kai has been signed by a magazine and a supp company.
    Congrats Kai,
    wish ya the best
    I am happy for him because he is now getting paid by someone! Just never heard of this company, and with a the term "meds" in it, my guess is that it is bound for failure!

  15. #15
    Bro Scientist El_Spiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    6,361

    Default

    Hooray for Kai! Like Shawn said, no one deserves this more And the way i see it, this is just a stepping stone to working with one of the larger companies. Arimatest is a new sublingual test booster being heavily pushed in GNC's, and so is being marketed to that crowd, the same guys who pick up all the MRI stuff and Muscletech (though don't get me wrong I love MT). Their marketing is going to determine whether they succeed or tank, because their supps sure as hell ain't going to save them
    I min/max my physique

  16. #16
    Beach Body Deezal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Commie Boot Camp?
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roeperson View Post
    Instead of your first post being a rip how about a "congrats Kai"
    Come on Wisconsin your better than that. You have been saying for over three months that Kai would not get signed. with in the last month Kai has been signed by a magazine and a supp company.
    Congrats Kai,
    wish ya the best
    Haters will be haters, you know this. It doesn't matter what Kai does, who he signs with, how good he looks, ect...their always gonna find something to hate on. Jealousy is a motherf^%#er.

    Congrats Kai, now win the NYPro for your NY fans.
    Apparently the only thing people care about is the penguin...the story of my life....

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    Hooray for Kai! Like Shawn said, no one deserves this more And the way i see it, this is just a stepping stone to working with one of the larger companies. Arimatest is a new sublingual test booster being heavily pushed in GNC's, and so is being marketed to that crowd, the same guys who pick up all the MRI stuff and Muscletech (though don't get me wrong I love MT). Their marketing is going to determine whether they succeed or tank, because their supps sure as hell ain't going to save them

    Agreed 100%. By the looks of their website they don't have much money. Their isnt even a muscle meds website, just a product site.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •