Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MD Forum Leader Interview with IFBB Pro Dayana Cadeau

Hey Dayana! Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I love the look you brought to the Arnold Classic this year, and can't wait to see how both you and Kai do at the Olympia this year. I read your interview on bodybuilding.com also, and thought it was good, and I think it's wonderful that you and kai seem to be so made fo reach other. And I still think there's something to the fact that he did his big breakout posing routine at the NY Pro last year to "Dirty Diana (or perhaps Dayana?)"
    I min/max my physique

IFBB PRO - Dayana Cadeau Bodygift's Avatar

Wink Hi:)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    ok now im jelous! who helps you with prep or do you do it all yourself?
    Well beleive it or not, like i said before i do all my preparations myself, since i turn pro, i've been on my own NO trainer only Dayana I made some mistakes over thoses years of preparations but i learn from my mistakes! That's why i know my body well also i know how to diet, i'm very strick, always want to look better each time, you guys didn't see the best of me yet i'm going to bring a better package at the Olympia this year for sure, it's important to always improved. So to answer your question i don't have a trainer since 1997 first year as a pro also i do all my training my self, of course i train sometime with my man Kai he push me hard at the Gym also learn a couples things from him, always open to others ideas specialy from somebody like Kai, it's not because i'm Dayana Cadeau that someone else cant teach me something
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Wink :)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    Hey Dayana! Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I love the look you brought to the Arnold Classic this year, and can't wait to see how both you and Kai do at the Olympia this year. I read your interview on bodybuilding.com also, and thought it was good, and I think it's wonderful that you and kai seem to be so made fo reach other. And I still think there's something to the fact that he did his big breakout posing routine at the NY Pro last year to "Dirty Diana (or perhaps Dayana?)"
    I guest you were right, this song was for me, Kai knew what he was doing
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dalton5 View Post
    I got to meet Dayana at the Arnold this year i have always been a big fan of hers and FBB. She was truelly a nice person and great to talk to.
    Thank you very much for your nice comment
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Amateur Threat

Do you have an offseason, and how long is it for? Usually, the Olympia is the last weekend of September, and the Arnold the last week of February. Not much time in between them, and after the Arnold, how much time can you take before you get back into game mode for the Olympia?

Wink :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    Do you have an offseason, and how long is it for? Usually, the Olympia is the last weekend of September, and the Arnold the last week of February. Not much time in between them, and after the Arnold, how much time can you take before you get back into game mode for the Olympia?
    YES i do have a little bit of time for an off season between the Olympia and Arnold i have 2 months 1/2, than between the Arnold to the Olympia i have at list a BIG 4 months of rest, but i do like i said on my others comments, stay much that i can in shape off season Also i'm very bless with my genetic thank God everyday!
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Dayana, how have you varied your training over the years? Has it mostly stayed the same, or have you explored a lot fo different methodologies?
    I min/max my physique

Talking :)

<P>
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    Dayana, how have you varied your training over the years? Has it mostly stayed the same, or have you explored a lot fo different methodologies?
    Hi again,
    Yes i did some changes over the years on my training because i want it to improved and look better. When i go to the gym i focus on the muscle i'm working, the form it's very important to me plus i train each body part that i want to improved! If i want to take mass i don't just train to put size on, i put the size at the RIGHT PLACE to balance my physique. That's why i'm saying it again, you guys didn't see the BEST OF Dayana YET
    kisses
    Dayana xox
    Last edited by Bodygift; May 14th, 2008 at 02:09 AM.

i love your attitude!

what is your thoughts on the recent strength contest at the NY pro? there has been some controversy that the last placed competitor won the strength contest and won more than the 3nd place winner.
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Question ???

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i love your attitude!

what is your thoughts on the recent strength contest at the NY pro? there has been some controversy that the last placed competitor won the strength contest and won more than the 3nd place winner.
    I'm glad you love my attitude well regarding of what you ask me about the Strenght contest, honestly i don't know anything about that also didn't head anything about this controversy??? But what i can say, if the last place competitor won more money on the strenght contest than the 3tr place winner something is NOT right there??? I head that she won money in different things, not only one strenght contest. Because i think the girls, i had a pull up contest, push up, others things etc...i guest that's why and it's happend she was the best on all of thems, if it's the way i think it's happend, we can say it's fair, she deserved the money!
    Dayana xox

Hi, Dayana!

Do you like to cook? If so, what is your favorite thing that you like to make?
    Last edited by sallyanne; May 14th, 2008 at 09:38 PM.
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Talking Good Question:)

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    Hi, Dayana!

Do you like to cook? If so, what is your favorite thing that you like to make?
    Hello Sally
    I love to cook you can imagine, my mother teach me how to cook since the age of 13old, i was always in the kitchen with her watching everything that she didn't have choice to teach me Off season i love cooking about everything but most carribean foods, when we dietting Kai and i i love making the cooking, like you know my man can eat But we eat pretty much healthy, for sure when i'm with Kai i'm always in the kitchen cooking, i'm fine with that because i love taking care of my man Untill now my mother always have something new to show me, we talk oftend and we are very close. When she come to visit me in Florida, first thing we do it's making a list of food for all the cooking we going to do, lol....
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Amateur Threat

Do you go back to Haiti to visit? Are you a well known internationally ranked bodybuilder there? I am not sure how big the bodybuilding scene is in Haiti.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    Do you go back to Haiti to visit? Are you a well known internationally ranked bodybuilder there? I am not sure how big the bodybuilding scene is in Haiti.

Beleive it or not i NEVER went back in Haiti to visit, not even once because of the timing i guest! I left there i was 7old, very young fallowing my family also they never really talk to me about Haiti much when we moved to Canada, i remember i little bit! I'm thinking to go visit soon, i think it's good to go back where you grow up at least once, regarding bodybuilding; well i don't think it's that known internationally much, of course there is haitian people who knows who iam and very proud of me. I guest one day i should have a bodybuilding show in Haiti like some knows i'm having my first NPC bodybuilding show NEXT year in October 24th, call "DAYANA CLASSIC 2009" can't wait, it's a lot of work but i'm very exciting about it
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Sak pase Missgreene!!

Your Dominican neighbor givin' you a shout out and lettin' you know to hang in there because I.Kyle can't win them all!!
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mg659er View Post
    Sak pase Missgreene!!

Your Dominican neighbor givin' you a shout out and lettin' you know to hang in there because I.Kyle can't win them all!!
    Thank you for your support
    kisses
    Dayana xox

Amateur Threat

What was it that made you decide to turn to bodybuilding as a career?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast