Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MD Forum Leader Interview with IFBB Pro Dayana Cadeau

Hi, again.

I know you have a successful website and have also been very successful in marketing yourself in other ways..video, etc. I think it's wonderful that you've been able to use bodybuilding to your advantage this way. Do you do anything else (training or any other kind of job)?

As far as marketing yourself successfully through bb, do you have any tips or info you could pass on to other FBB's who would like to do the same?
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

IFBB PRO - Dayana Cadeau Bodygift's Avatar

Wink Ideas:)

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    Hi, again.

I know you have a successful website and have also been very successful in marketing yourself in other ways..video, etc. I think it's wonderful that you've been able to use bodybuilding to your advantage this way. Do you do anything else (training or any other kind of job)?

As far as marketing yourself successfully through bb, do you have any tips or info you could pass on to other FBB's who would like to do the same?
    What i can say, i think it's very important to marketing yourself as a female bodybuilder specialy when there is NOT much for us! First of all; i think the image is very important the way you act or presenting yourself of course! I'm NOT judging nobody but if some female bodybuilders can take care of their self more it will help to have more Sponcership etc...it's my opinion, also there is good way to advertizing yourself. For example if you already have a degree on something or what you use to do before competing i think it's good to keep doing that beside competing. What i'm try to say is; yes i do advertized myself with bodybuilding doing fun things like: i'm an Easthetitian who love to make people beautiful, i had a SPA for years when i was in Canada before i start competing seriously! So i decide to open one in Florida soon maybe in a year from now, right now; i'm having my clothing line coming this Summer, training clothles and more exciting i'm having my first bodybuilding show next year the " DAYANA CLASSIC 2009"! There always a way to advertized yourself and keeping a good image hope i answer right your questions, anything else let me know.
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Wink :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    What was it that made you decide to turn to bodybuilding as a career?
    I decide to turn bodybuilding as a career because i saw i was good at it i became very successful and love the way my body look now! As long i feel good and still doing well i will continue, will see? But i know i won't do it forever i want a familly one day, i'm getting old not young
    kisses
    Dayana xox

Amateur Threat

Have you ever thought about doing the weekend seminar/training camps like some of the other pro's do?

Smile

Have you ever thought about doing the weekend seminar/training camps like some of the other pro's do?
    I thought of it, will see maybe kai and i we will do it togethers! But for right now there is so many things i have to do first
    kisses
    Dayana xox

Amateur Threat

What is the average day like for you? What do you do?

Dayana, earlier in this thread you mentioned you used to model and weighed around 100lbs, 50lbs of muscle gained is is pretty impressive for a guy but for a women it is phenomenal!

Can we see some before and after pictures?

Wink

What is the average day like for you? What do you do?
    My average day is; when i don't train and i can be home doing my cleaning etc...when i'm done well i can relax reading or watching a nice movie, kai and i when we have time or can, we love movies Usualy those times our on the weekend, i also do my HOT yoga every weekend, it's another relaxing time for me! But when i'm getting ready for a show the schedule change a little....
    Kisses
    Dayana xox
    Last edited by Bodygift; May 29th, 2008 at 12:04 AM.

Smile :)

Quote Originally Posted by davidbb View Post
    Dayana, earlier in this thread you mentioned you used to model and weighed around 100lbs, 50lbs of muscle gained is is pretty impressive for a guy but for a women it is phenomenal!

Can we see some before and after pictures?
    I wish i still have thoses pictures, i will have to call my mother in Quebec Canada, she maybe have all of thems i didn't keep thoses pictures for some reason also when i moved to the state i lost a lot of thems. I know my mother have pictures of me young different ages, you know mothers they always do YES i was modeling at 100lbs to 115lbs while ago, still very athletic with little muscles very tone but NOT as muscular iam right now! I'm very bless and lucky to have amazing physique, thank you to God and my parents
    Kisses
    Dayanaxox

Quote Originally Posted by missgreene View Post
    What i can say, i think it's very important to marketing yourself as a female bodybuilder specialy when there is NOT much for us! First of all; i think the image is very important the way you act or presenting yourself of course! I'm NOT judging nobody but if some female bodybuilders can take care of their self more it will help to have more Sponcership etc...it's my opinion, also there is good way to advertizing yourself. For example if you already have a degree on something or what you use to do before competing i think it's good to keep doing that beside competing. What i'm try to say is; yes i do advertized myself with bodybuilding doing fun things like: i'm an Easthetitian who love to make people beautiful, i had a SPA for years when i was in Canada before i start competing seriously! So i decide to open one in Florida soon maybe in a year from now, right now; i'm having my clothing line coming this Summer, training clothles and more exciting i'm having my first bodybuilding show next year the " DAYANA CLASSIC 2009"! There always a way to advertized yourself and keeping a good image hope i answer right your questions, anything else let me know.
    Kisses
    Dayana xox
    A clothing line! That is wonderful and I would love to be one of your first customers. Please keep us posted on that.

Dayana is my favorite female bodybuilder! She is extremely nice as I have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times. She judged me at the 2007 NPC Southern States and told me that I had a great look and that she would have placed me higher had I come in a bit leaner. :-) I am looking forward to showing her that I can come in leaner. :-) I admire her! I thank her for being so kind to me. :-)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Planettamar View Post
    Dayana is my favorite female bodybuilder! She is extremely nice as I have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times. She judged me at the 2007 NPC Southern States and told me that I had a great look and that she would have placed me higher had I come in a bit leaner. :-) I am looking forward to showing her that I can come in leaner. :-) I admire her! I thank her for being so kind to me. :-)
    Thank you for your sweet message, how are you doing? Hope to see you competing again soon, you have a lot of potential and beleive i in you! We will keep in touch and keep up the good work..
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Miss Greene great interview hope to meet you at a show soon! All the best to you and Kai you two make a great bb couple.I will be at the atlantic states in NYC june 7. See you soon your fan DAN.

Amateur Threat

Do you have any problems when going out in public, like say, to the movies, or the grocery store, where you are constantly stopped and asked for autographs, or to take pictures, or anything like that?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Miss Greene great interview hope to meet you at a show soon! All the best to you and Kai you two make a great bb couple.I will be at the atlantic states in NYC june 7. See you soon your fan DAN.
    It will be a pleasure meeting you Thank you for your kind words and support!
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Smile

Do you have any problems when going out in public, like say, to the movies, or the grocery store, where you are constantly stopped and asked for autographs, or to take pictures, or anything like that?
    It's funny that you ask that because it's happend to me all the time People sometime a little bit crazy fallowing me when i'm shopping are when i'm driving untill i stop, very SCARY sometime, specialy guys! But usually i'm fine, Kai get more worry than i am when i tell him that. One time on my way going back to Florida, i was spending time with Kai in NYC, i was waiting for my flight at the Gate, a man was keep looking at me smiling. I get up to go somewhere he was fallowing me so i call Kai over the phone to talk to me untill the plane leave but the guy was still looking at me untill he come and say i'm pretty and he love my physique right before i get on the plane! I was scared because i thought he would fallow me to Florida UMBELEIVABLE, i have so many stories like that you can't imagine, sometime it's funny but usually it's NOT. I think i'm going to get a bodyguard when i'm not with Kai (Joking)lol....
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast