Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "DARK MATTER"- BREAKDOWN & my personal experience

Default "DARK MATTER"- BREAKDOWN & my personal experience

whats up guys.
    Don't waste another workout! If you want to start gaining serious size, chug down some DARK MATTER and introduce your muscles to a new frontier of muscle growth as you enter the ANABOLIC AXIS. The biggest opportunity to stimulate muscle growth is immediately after your workout. The faster you can get critical nutrients into your bloodstream and muscles, the better. DARK MATTER employs new technologies and compounds which allow for the fastest possible nutrient uptake and sparks a synergistic anabolic reaction in which insulin levels simultaneously peak with amino acid, creatine and glycogen transport at the Anabolic Axis to trigger extreme muscle growth and speed recovery.

Break down of the ingredients:

ProSYNTHAGEN?: Increases Protein Synthesis Faster Than Whey
    ProSynthagen's unique combination of essential free form amino acids greatly stimulates protein synthesis faster than whey isolate. ProSynthagen isn't just fast, it's powerful too- each serving stimulates protein synthesis equivalent to 40 grams of protein. Additionally, ProSynthagen's amino acid matrix is fine-tuned with "Dual Portal Transport" for even faster and greater intestinal uptake by combining these powerful free form aminos with Leucrose?, an exclusive newly developed leucine-alanine dipeptide. Leucrose? also increases anabolic activity by regulating protein synthesis and sparing critical Branched Chain Amino Acids. These unique characteristics give ProSynthagen a much higher Protein Synthesis Score than any other protein source, which will result in the greatest muscle building effects.

WaxiMAX?-C3G: Dramatically Spikes Insulin and Replenishes Glycogen!
    WaxiMAX-C3G is a tri-polymer carbohydrate matrix comprised of low viscosity, high molecular weight, osmotic waxy maize starch, Maltoplex-18 glucose polymer and dextrose. This matrix allows for fast gastric emptying, a quick powerful insulin spike and maximum glycogen replenishment. WaxiMax-C3G's tri-polymer matrix was developed to deliver the precise infusion to illicit the best insulin response to open the anabolic window faster and keep it open longer. Amazingly, this tri-polymer greatly increases insulin levels with only 10 grams of sugar- a huge benefit over most creatine products and post workout formulas. And to make things even better and more anabolic, DARK MATTER contains a patented concentrated source of C3G (cyanidin-3-glucoside), which improves insulin sensitivity for increased nutrient transport, protein synthesis, creatine/nutrient uptake and glycogen replenishment.

HydroSIZE?: Multi-phase Creatine Transport & Cell Volumizing Matrix
    To complete the anabolic infusion, MHP's research team developed HydroSIZE, which is a multi-source creatine/glycerol complex for the greatest muscle volumizing and bioenergetic creatine loading into muscle tissue. This complex provides an optimal amount of creatine in the form of Creatine Pyruvate and Creatine Gluconate to quickly be transported in tandem with peak insulin levels, amino acids and glycogen at the Anabolic Axis. The inclusion of MicroTein, a microencapsulated sustained release creatine provides a continuous supply of creatine for maximum creatine saturation and cell volumizing.

High Velocity Nano-Physics: New Technology for Rapid Absorption & BioAvailability
    The final step in taking post-workout supplementation into a new anabolic dimension was the development of a new type of nano-technology, called High Velocity Nano-Physics. This technology is based on high velocity particle physics collision of nano-fusible compatible materials. High Velocity Nano-Physics allows for maximum speed, bio-effectiveness and micro-nutrient timing to open the Anabolic window fast and create a synergistic delivery of ProSynthagen, WaxiMax-C3G and HydroSIZE to simultaneously peak at the "Anabolic Axis."

MY experience.

Mixing the dark matter is a real pain. You have to add at least 20 oz of water unless it will be really thick but trust me the taste makes up for it and the results speak for themselves. Dark Matter with it's Waxy Maize base plus Creatine,Dextrose, and Protein is AN AWESOME POST WORK OUT DRINK. I wish there was a little more protein in Dark Matter yet the 12 Grams of Protein per serving. DARK MATTER WORKS. I will say when it is difficult to find supplements that work as advertised this is one of them. This product is actually worthy of a Muscletech Type Ad Campaign which they spend thousands of money on their products advertisement rather than on the actual product.. overall im on my 2nd week and my strenght has increased about 15% size wise it makes you feel like a God thick and dense. Btw- the dark matter doesnt make you feel bloated as you would with other post workout formulas that i have tried.

Directions and possible ways to use the dark matter:
    Directions:
    DARK MATTER is your ultimate post workout muscle growth accelerator designed to be taken immediately after your workout before you consume any other shake or meal. All other substances will only slow down the precise nutrient infusion of the high velocity nano-physic particles in DARK MATTER, shorten your anabolic window and impede maximum muscle growth and recovery.
    Add 2 scoops to 20oz of water in a glass or shaker bottle immediately after training. Stir or shake

Possible ways to use: morning along with you protein shake therefore you will have protein i would recommend probolic sr since its time released and it will keep you anabolic throughout the day & the dark matter will have you set with energy and carbs that will be sufficient enough in the morning. I am not saying to substiture your breakfast with this stack but at times when you need a quick fix its one of the best ways to go.

Currently i am stacking my post workout formula with dark matter, probolic sr,glutamine, as well as trac. ill keep you guys updated!. I mix the dark matter along with the trac together. Then add in the glutamine with probolic.

P.s- if you guys have any questions about our products or how we can improve them DONt hesistate to ask. We love to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can create the best product for you guys!.

MHP-PAZ "CAST A BIG SHADOW"

nice first plug er...i mean post

Hey, I'm all for pimping your sponsor, but posts of this will probably get deleted.
    I min/max my physique

Countdown till deletion...5...4...3...2...
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Will you sponsor me?

NYC BIG MIKE

In other words...orange juice & whey protein powder

I have a physics degree & publications in astrophysics and I have no idea what this guy is talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy69 View Post
    I have a physics degree & publications in astrophysics
    Sass.......I didnt think it was possible for you to get any sexier. Now you done did.

No. I am not kidding in the least bit.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    Sass.......I didnt think it was possible for you to get any sexier. Now you done did.

No. I am not kidding in the least bit.

I'm just a stellar body

Interstellar even....!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy69 View Post
    Interstellar even....!
    And a mind to go with it. Without the ego. When i saw your credentials I quickly remembered that although I found you quite intelligent as evidenced by your posts and posting style, Ive never seen you go around correcting people with an air like you are superior to them. For what it's worth, you went up several notches in esteem with this lil' Latino.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

And a mind to go with it. Without the ego. When i saw your credentials I quickly remembered that although I found you quite intelligent as evidenced by your posts and posting style, Ive never seen you go around correcting people with an air like you are superior to them. For what it's worth, you went up several notches in esteem with this lil' Latino.
    Agreed

-CNS

The more I've learned over the years, the more I realize I don't know!

Thank you tho