Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Be 1 on 1 With?

Thanks for the Interview Mr. Ninja Loco Sir, and on another note they dont pay me enough to put my life in jeopardy... next time I will conduct a telephone interview.... much safer

*phew*
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Ninja - your interview was excellent. Since the Md 1 on 1 forum is for people who have made a difference on the women's side of things, I think you should take control of the interviews of other, equally interesting folk.

FYI - I'm interviewing GX for the women's forums, as well. I'll link to yours so that people can see both sides of GX.
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

I would do anything for you…. But i started that ones in the Pit as a joke and I got quite a bit of favorable response, so just I decided to just do something with it. And I kept it in The Pit because I knew the subjects and the content might get a bit ribold. I didnt mean to usurp or take anything away from the real 1 on 1 (not saying that you said I did).
    If you really want me to, I will do my best....... but those interviews in the pit were off the top of my head in the wee hours of the morning and meant to be funny and off the wall because I know the people. If you wanted a real interview, you or someone would have to provide me with some info and content for any real interview since Im not very familiar with this side of things. I cant promise on the time, though. But I will try hard if that is your wish.
    You have but to ask.........*bows*
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Yes! I want you to run with it if you

A) want to

and

B) have the time

You're a good writer and people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    Yes! I want you to run with it if you

A) want to

and

B) have the time

You're a good writer and people like you.
    Anything to make you smile. I will do my best to make the most time. Thank you.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Well Lets see.

Im thinking Krissy Chin would be nice. also, Patrick Arnold is my freakin idol and an interview with him would be the cat's meow (heh...yeah, that just happened). You defiantly gotta get James Lewis in this bad boy, hes gonna do big things. And Rich Gaspari would be sweet. Hes been up to big things and im hoping he puts muscletech outta business! Christopher Bell, Maker of "Bigger, Faster, Stroger" is a absolute MUST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    An interview with you about opening an md gym.
    MD Pit 1 on 1 with.....UkrainianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    LOL....why do I have the honor of being on that illustrious list? What the heck would anyone want to know about me.
    MD Pit ONE on One with THE Great One ..... Ninja Loco

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

gregg valentino for me personally the guy is a genius and down to earth, and he knows his stuff. if not him then markus ruhl.

Quote Originally Posted by sauromin View Post
    Well Lets see.

Im thinking Krissy Chin would be nice. also, Patrick Arnold is my freakin idol and an interview with him would be the cat's meow (heh...yeah, that just happened). You defiantly gotta get James Lewis in this bad boy, hes gonna do big things. And Rich Gaspari would be sweet. Hes been up to big things and im hoping he puts muscletech outta business! Christopher Bell, Maker of "Bigger, Faster, Stroger" is a absolute MUST!!!

Wow...you're easy. I can get all of the above (with exception to James Lewis) at the drop of a dime. I'll bring these names up to some of the other women's forum leaders and see what they think.

How bout some classics? Interviews from... Draper, Robinson, Columbu, Arnold, Waller, Haney, Bill Grant, Ed Corney, Zane, whoever, if they competed before 1990. Let's see what they're up to, now. Surely, some of these guys would be willing.

Oops, it seems this is the women's forum. Heck! Get some early women competitors; I'd be interested!

With all the great feedback we're getting regarding interviews, I think we can consider expanding to the above requests.

DORIAN YATES,I know the dude,so if big interest is shown,I could ask him.

From our very own board, he hammers out sets in the Chemical Enhancement section...

MD 1 on 1 with RazorRipped

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; February 5th, 2009 at 06:12 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast