Hips: 51.5"
    Waist: 50.5"
    Chest: 51"
    Arm: 18.5"
    Forearm: 14"
    Neck: 18"

EVERYONE DO CARDIO THIS MORNING?

Default Cardio, cardio, cardio.....

I hit the gym at 5am and did 1 hour. I'm hoping to do 1 more hour today after i get back from work, since its my day off from weights. I'm actually at work right now.

Also, my gym is about to open an infrared room, they said its kinda like a sauna. Do you guys know what this is suppossed to do? Thanks.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    I hit the gym at 5am and did 1 hour. I'm hoping to do 1 more hour today after i get back from work, since its my day off from weights. I'm actually at work right now.

Also, my gym is about to open an infrared room, they said its kinda like a sauna. Do you guys know what this is suppossed to do? Thanks.
    45 minutes per day. If you start at 2 hours and then plateau, where do we go?

You have to start in the same place to we can establish a baseline and adjust from there.

I get it now. I guess it makes sense. Thanks. I guess I'm done for today then. When should we up our cardio then?

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

Sure did...45 fun minutes of walking

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    I get it now. I guess it makes sense. Thanks. I guess I'm done for today then. When should we up our cardio then?
    When Dave tells you to....thats the beauty of all this, you dont have to think about a thing. You have the best in the business laying out every step.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dros View Post
    When Dave tells you to....thats the beauty of all this, you dont have to think about a thing. You have the best in the business laying out every step.
    So true, it feels great to have a great team to help along this most excellent adventure.

Any word on the MHP supplements? Can we choose the flavor of the protein?

I asked him that too (when it's coming)...and he said it either went out yesterday or today...but I think he's double checking and will let us know when it went out.

So someone let me know when it comes! My UPS/FedEx people don't leave notes...they just drop it off at my apartment complex's office

Quote Originally Posted by rmenyin27 View Post
    I asked him that too (when it's coming)...and he said it either went out yesterday or today...but I think he's double checking and will let us know when it went out.

So someone let me know when it comes! My UPS/FedEx people don't leave notes...they just drop it off at my apartment complex's office
    Hi Esther, did you get to choose your flavor? I'll post whenever my supps arrive, so you can go check for yours.

Default SMILEY FACES ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by rmenyin27 View Post

SINCE YOUR SUPPS ARE NOT THERE WHY NOT THINK OF THE BEST OUTCOME THEY WILL LEAVE A NOTE OR YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN THRY DROP IT OFF,ALSO ALL THE FLAVORS ARE GREAT AND THEY ARE GOING TO SEND YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR.YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY EXISISTS YET YOU CANT SEE IT,YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ELECTRICITY SO YOU CAN ATRACT WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK.
    YOUR GLASS IS ALWAYS FULL
    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post

SINCE YOUR SUPPS ARE NOT THERE WHY NOT THINK OF THE BEST OUTCOME THEY WILL LEAVE A NOTE OR YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN THRY DROP IT OFF,ALSO ALL THE FLAVORS ARE GREAT AND THEY ARE GOING TO SEND YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR.YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY EXISISTS YET YOU CANT SEE IT,YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ELECTRICITY SO YOU CAN ATRACT WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK.
    YOUR GLASS IS ALWAYS FULL
    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    What can i say about Mr G - apart that he is the MOTIVATOR. So True Mr G - our thoughts are ever so powerful and i am sure we will experience this sooner rather than later for the good on this challenge.

Its a shame we have such a massive time difference and i miss out on all your posts (its midnight now) but on the positive side you guys make me wanna get up earlier to go to work just so i can log on the site to catch up on what i have missed

For me day 2 is in the books and tommorrow as per our workout plan is a day of rest so i am going to take it, i really dont wanna burn out - but i warn you guys - i have the edge on you all since i have walked this path before on last years challenge so get that fire in your bellies buring and lets start some competive motivational chatter amoungst ourselves - we have to keep at each other, to spur each other on.

Have a fantastic day

Pan
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

haha now...I don't want to sound negative...but...the delivery guys don't even attempt to go to apartments since 99% of the time people aren't home...so to save time they just go to the office...and that's why we don't get notes My apartment complex's response was just "if you're expecting something, call us and we'll see if we have it yet"...ughhhh! But no worries! I'll call and ask them daily

Oh..and Ludo...no...I didn't get to pick...but I'm not picky w/supps so I'll happily take whatever!

Spotter

I did my 45mins at 1pm pst. In the exercise guidelines there are recommendations for abs, but it does not specify the day to do the exercises. I have been doing abs on the days off. Is that ok? if not, what day should I incorporated them?

Thanx.

P.s. I don't care what flavors I get. I'd eat it if it tasted like dog s**t if it helped me loss fat and gain muscle. But I know MHP is a great company and will make it easy on my taste buds.

Default ABS/CALFS

ABS/CALFS
    Quote Originally Posted by yoke408 View Post
    I did my 45mins at 1pm pst. In the exercise guidelines there are recommendations for abs, but it does not specify the day to do the exercises. I have been doing abs on the days off. Is that ok? if not, what day should I incorporated them?

Thanx.

P.s. I don't care what flavors I get. I'd eat it if it tasted like dog s**t if it helped me loss fat and gain muscle. But I know MHP is a great company and will make it easy on my taste buds.
    DO YOUR ABS 5 DAYS A WEEK WE USUALLY DO THEM AFTER OUR WEIGHT TRAINING WORKOUT

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

IN YOUR WORLD EVERYTHING IS PERFECT
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Spotter

Thanks for clearing that up.

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast