Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    The diet has been good so far, Dave said we might feel a little wierd for the first week or so (for those who were not on a keto diet before the challenge)
    I felt sluggish for the first 2 days the first time I did a keto diet. This time around it wasn't bad at all. I feel great, my energy is stable, workouts are good, cardio isn't a problem. My body does great on Dave's diet. Both Pan and yourself better push through your colds. We have a phenomenal opportunity here no wasting it.

We already are down one contestant and now two guys with colds...you two really need to lock in and fight through this.

If you are not on it already, order Juice Plus. This is the #1 supplement in Dave's recommended arsenal. A couple years ago I was skepitcal when he recommended it to me, seemed like just a couple more pills that were not going to build muscle or lose fat. But since I got on it over a year ago I have not had a single cold or flu-symptoms. Dave will say the same for himself.

I promise you, dont underestimate this supplement - you will love it and take it for the rest of your life.

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

Dang, everyone is sickly! I thought I was getting strep from a girl at work...but nah, I'm good! Just gave some blood...hope I don't pass out later when I go to lift!

Smile A little cold never hurt anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Dros View Post
    We already are down one contestant and now two guys with colds...you two really need to lock in and fight through this.
    Don't worry Dros, a little cold has never kept me down. I'm in this till the end. I haven't missed a meal or a workout yet and I won't.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

[quote=Dros;1100258]We already are down one contestant and now two guys with colds...you two really need to lock in and fight through this.

Hey bro

On our days off are we required to do cardio? I am like Ludo - we were offically announced on Tuesday, thus tuesday was day 1 for me and i havent missed a meal or workout since and i wont, but today its day 3 and Dave says rest day - but is that a rest from weights only?
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Spotter

Just got done with my cardio. I'm starting to like it. I used to be bored as hell doing it. Now I find it relaxing. I close my eyes listen to music or get lost in my thought. It gives me time to kind of meditate and think about my day ahead of me, center myself a little.

Who dropped?

Cardio is 7 days per week.

I agree that in a sick way, the low intensity cardio becomes a pleasing part of the day. Right now its 45 min where you dont have to do anything but walk. You are not hungry, it doesnt require much energy, and it gets to be peaceful.

My preference is to read. Problem is when you get up to about 2 hours per day you can get through MD, Ironman, and Sports Illustrated in less than a week. Then you just stick a tabloid inside MD to save face and educate yourself on Britney's latest diet.

Spotter

I agree that in a sick way, the low intensity cardio becomes a pleasing part of the day. Right now its 45 min where you dont have to do anything but walk. You are not hungry, it doesnt require much energy, and it gets to be peaceful.

My preference is to read. Problem is when you get up to about 2 hours per day you can get through MD, Ironman, and Sports Illustrated in less than a week. Then you just stick a tabloid inside MD to save face and educate yourself on Britney's latest diet.
    Lol. I have an ipod. I was planning on dumping No Bull Radio and Super Human Radio on there. I've missed a few shows so hopefully I'll be able to skip People and US magazine. Does knowing the names of the mags mean I'm guilty too

Gotcha - i will do my 45 mins before going to bed.

Ipod all the way - yesterday i dug up some old md ones with dave/john/valentino - hilarious LOL

Thumbs up NBR on Ipod

Ooooooh, I like that idea....NBR on my Ipod, nice one Yoke408. I gotta try that. I usually watch a movie on my Ipod, but NBR would be much better. Thanks for the idea bro.

just to update, everything is going good. i have been feeling a little tired, but that is probably from the diet. workouts have been going good, as well as the cardio. im going to finish my cardio tonight, and im going to costco today to stock up on food. i am really motivated to do this!

Spotter

I can't take credit for the idea of NBR on the ipod. I heard Dave talk about it in an episode and I though hell yeah that would cover 2 hours of cardio a week, I also put my vote in to the thread to extend NBR to 3 hours.

Olymipa good to hear from you. Give the diet time your body will adjust, then your energy levels will smooth out no ups and downs.

Thumbs up Juice Plus+

If you are not on it already, order Juice Plus. This is the #1 supplement in Dave's recommended arsenal. A couple years ago I was skepitcal when he recommended it to me, seemed like just a couple more pills that were not going to build muscle or lose fat. But since I got on it over a year ago I have not had a single cold or flu-symptoms. Dave will say the same for himself.

I promise you, dont underestimate this supplement - you will love it and take it for the rest of your life.
    I just ordered my 4 month supply of Juice Plus+ Dros, I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yoke408 View Post
    I can't take credit for the idea of NBR on the ipod. I heard Dave talk about it in an episode and I though hell yeah that would cover 2 hours of cardio a week, I also put my vote in to the thread to extend NBR to 3 hours.

Olymipa good to hear from you. Give the diet time your body will adjust, then your energy levels will smooth out no ups and downs.
    Well either way, the idea never crossed my mind until you mentioned it, so thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    I just ordered my 4 month supply of Juice Plus+ Dros, I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks.
    Can you tell me where you ordered it bro - so i can check if they deliver to Cyprus?

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

Question for Mr G or Dave or Dros...

why am I not allowed to do leg press? I love it...but since it says not to, I won't...but I was just curious as to why

Thumbs up Juice Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Can you tell me where you ordered it bro - so i can check if they deliver to Cyprus?
    Hey Pan, well I just went to www.juiceplus.com and ordered it there. I liked the fact that each order is for a 4 month supply, the exact duration of the challenge. I guess it was just meant to be.

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast